Furry con in a month in Detroit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:10 am
looks fun.... im all for legos...

i wish i had something to dress up with though.... i just dont want to show up at this con like a lame a** without even neko ears or something.

also i dont want to run into a friend there.... and be like... oh s**t... ive been outed!

i guess i dont mind being cuddled.... i just dont want it to be by a scruffy 35 year old still living in his mom's basement who hasn't taken a shower in two months. which was pretty much everyone at that meet...

then again i could meet some cool kids.... and hang out lots...

I just wish that furry music wasnt just shitty house techno sung by german CGI rabbits. cause if there was some metalz or punx i would totally rock that s**t.

and lol at LARPing pannel... lol reminds me of furthia high.... sadly i would so be on that s**t...

and why do you have to figure out how to dress 80's?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:36 pm
Jungle Boots
looks fun.... im all for legos...

i wish i had something to dress up with though.... i just dont want to show up at this con like a lame a** without even neko ears or something.

Hey now, I don't have ears, and my tail's screwed up because I tried to wash it in the washer and dryer (protip: Don't do this! Hand wash only!!!). Luckily it was a cheap tail. I may try to buy a tail at con if they're not too expensive.

Jungle Boots

also i dont want to run into a friend there.... and be like... oh s**t... ive been outed!

Everyone at the con's gay man. And if they're not gay they're gay friendly or in denial.

Jungle Boots

I just wish that furry music wasnt just shitty house techno sung by german CGI rabbits. cause if there was some metalz or punx i would totally rock that s**t.

LOL. I swear, every fur house I go to, they only play house music, techno, electronic crap. It's like it's the official furry music and all other music sucks. I agree I'd love to hear some rock and roll, or metal, or punk, or alternative, or hell, even 80's rap or pop. Hell, it's an 80's-themed con, they should play NOTHING but 80's music during the dances. I wanna hear some ******** def leopard and flock of seagulls dammit.

Jungle Boots

and why do you have to figure out how to dress 80's?

Because it's an 80's theme and if I'm not fursuiting, I'm not cosplaying, and I don't have ears and tail, I might as well dress like miami vice or something...

And if you need to get there and the bus just isn't cutting it, see if Tigerwolf Vix or her roomies can give you a ride... they live in New Baltimore and were probably the house you went to the one time. Vix is okay, don't know abou the rest of them.
Or if you can get as close to novi as possible I could always drive you the rest of the way.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:27 pm
i love vix... that was the house i went too.. i think... she was in st. clair shores when i went. not new baltimore... i can drive.

i think it will be safer.

anyway im not afraid of being outed as gay... heavans no... im pretty well out around here. i just dont want the world to know im a furry man... thats where the real strangeness is... o.o

lol...

yeah i mean i dont mind techno... unless its shitty house. just about everything else im cool with. well except the stupid german bunny singing about his carrot and bunny love.

i dont have any 80's outfits... i do have legwarmers though... hmmmm....

I would wear a tail, if i had one... its just everyone makes cat wolf, or fox tails. whats about us sheeps!? huh?

what i really need are horns.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:38 pm
So, out of all the programs... the interesting ones:

Anthro characters in video games - If I'm bored I may go to this one.

Automotive furs - Knowing the guys who run this, they're all tuners and ricers and people who custom their cars... I'm just a guy who knows how to fix them. I may check this out but I'll feel out of place.

Bunnies - If there's actually bunnies, god yes. If not, screw it. I don't want to talk about bunnies I want to pet them dammit.

Clue Midnight Showing - Sexy a** Tim Curry? Clue? Whodunit? Hell yes! (as long as it's interactive)

Convention War Stories - I was nommed on something fierce by a drunk guy at an anime convention. And then he put his arm around me and kissed me on the cheek. I'll try to get to this one.

Fit Furries - I just joined Planet Fitness so it wouldn't hurt to check out this, if I'm not doing something else.

Fox game show - Might do if not doing something else

Furries in LARPing - want to check this one out

Furry Charades - How can you play charades with a guy in a suit? Yea, I'm gonna check this out too I think.

Furry Christians - I want to go to this, despite the sunday 10am time, just to see how you can be furry and christian (and gay?). Watch me out-debate the best of them and destroy their religion a piece at a time... twisted

Furry Pyramid - game show, might check out if not busy

Furry theory - debate on what furries would be like if they actually existed

Furry variety - might check out, just a variety show

Furry model rockets - Must go to. I wonder if we'll shoot something off. if so I want to bring my own rockets. :3

Fursuit games: Double Dare - may go watch if not busy

Fursuit parade - might watch

hot death uno - If i can learn how to play, I love uno.

Lego building contest - hell yea I'll be there... but it's been ages since I built anything lego

Lupis in Tabula (murder mystery) - definitely want to check this out

Radio furs fox hunt - I do want to check this out, just to see how it's done.

Rails and tails - Now I think model trains are really cool looking, so I'm definitely going to be here

Taking Pictures - Maybe... I've always wanted to learn more about photography...

Who's Lion is it anyway, Win lose or draw (game shows) - might do if I'm not busy

Your first furry con - A must for me.

So basically there's the panels I'll definitely be going to, some I may go to, and the rest I am not interested in but may go to if I'm bored, as the rest of the time I'll either be in the lego room or the video game room (or the fursuit orgy room LOL)  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:55 pm
D: and i thought it was just a oh hey show up and meet people kinda thing....

I actually have to schedule things? dammit!

they need to have an area for dancing cause i want to dance... alot...

legos heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:10 pm
there's a dance all 4 nights of the con.

and you can just hang out if you want to. I just like to keep busy. do things.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:42 pm
well i mean im as interested in being busy as you are... im just not one for planning you know... im a big fan of enjoying things as they come... floozing about here and there.

dancing sounds incredible... im gonna have to brush up on my JErk!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:30 pm
I practice my jerk every night hur hur...  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:41 pm
Holy crap there's a P.F. Chang's a mile from the hotel on 7 mile and Haggerty?

I remember eating at that place back in 2001 in San Diego. God damn. I have to eat there now. *bounces*

I'll probably go for the lunch menu rather than the dinner menu, because the lunch is under $10 while the dinner is $12-15-ish.

Jungle you bringing a camera? I don't think I'll have one with me by the time the con comes along.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:15 pm
i can get one  

Jungle Boots

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:32 pm
Heh, I keep on looking up info about the area around the con, I can certainly drive but wanted to know what was around. The problem is the hotel's on the edge of novi, you go across the street or west and you're in northville, in fact northville is closer than novi, and you go across 275 and you're... somewhere else (farmington hills I think).

They have a Meijer about a half mile away, a big boy nearby, a chilis, a taco bell, a mcdonalds I think, an arbys, some shopping centers, a branch of my bank. So it looks like I may not have to drive to get food or $$$.

It was like the anime con I went to two years ago, it was located at a hotel next to a large mall. However, the con I went to last year was on a college campus that was closed for the weekend... nothing was open and it was a bit of a drive to get anywhere (they did have venders selling food on site though...)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:26 am
sounds good, whats your bank... ill need to see if they have a 5th 3rd.  

Jungle Boots

sadow_wolf2010

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:54 pm
why do you say most furries are gay? then me n my pack are outsiders... hehe. we're all in a straight relationship, heck I'm engaged.

I'd love to go, but alas, I love in monroe and don't have a car yet. :p That n I probably will be working lifeguarding, wishing everyone would die.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:11 pm
Jungle Boots
sounds good, whats your bank... ill need to see if they have a 5th 3rd.

yur lucky, there's one right across the street.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:37 pm
MICHIGANDER! another michigander! nice!

yeah there are alot of 5th 3rds around here. hell there are two within a mile radius of my house ^_^  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff