Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Horror, Battle, Action Dust Room (rping area)
The resistance ((Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:20 am
"sorry i get hot headed a bit , after all there is not many weman fighting" She thought for a moment or too.

"South I have a good understanding of that area i grew up there" she said looking at him. She was hopeing her would agree.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:24 am
Leon looked and nodded "Stick to the shadows... We will need you all alive"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:34 am
dark_moon_star
"sorry i get hot headed a bit , after all there is not many weman fighting" She thought for a moment or too.

"South I have a good understanding of that area i grew up there" she said looking at him. She was hopeing her would agree.

"I know their isn;t many women fighting right now because of some rights or whatever that said woman cannot volunteer from certain countries you know?"Drake said to Francesa."But I am glad your fighting with us,you have the ability to take out a supply unit with 30 men."Drake said to her again.

"And you wish to take South?Hm......I agree ok you take south and I'll take north,if you see a building,but you think it's empty scout the building,but if you see a building and their are some enemy soldier's their,scout the building and see how many enemy soldier's their are.Now I know the Nazis their not to smart to figure out what the Guerilla Warfare style is so we havet he advantage."Drake said to Francesa.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:37 am
"I wouldn't be too sure according to our contact germany had a civil war a few years ago from both the left and right with the right beating their central... They will know some stuff since they were a resistance before" Riku thaught about it "I'll take the centre alone and distract attention"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:31 pm
Francessca looked at him "Center alone is a awful battle tactic you need to have at least too others with you it makes a better allusion of directional guidance. That will allow them to follow you and think your heading to our designated center."

Francessca looked at them booth" I am off to tell them that i am the over ranking officer sir's , " She never held her tung she always spoke things that she felt was smarter

"South scout troop "Sparrow" attention I will be your high ranking officer. You will obey commands and listen to me I may be a women but if any of you get smart and try to screw our opp-oration up I will deal with you accordingly Understood"

"YES MAM" the resistance solders yelled.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:36 pm
"Don't... you see this?" Riku held a box of explosives in hi shand "With thuis and the franch flag an let's say an abandened building... That should gain enough attention... Don't ever put yourself in danger unless your helping people" Riku looked at her and walked over to his bag pulling out the french flag  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:40 pm
User Imagenew pic leave the other

"Yer Sir" She nodded her head and took the supplies.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:54 pm
"Each of us pick one of these three areas to destroy... They are NAZI camps each oen holds a specialty" Riku pointed to the first one in the north "That is communication... Drake you blow that place up first" Riku pointed to the south "That is the medical and supplies, that will be needed to go second... You can take that francessca and i'll take the central one which is for mechanics and training grounds"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:09 pm
She agreed" Sounds good " she smiled and looked at him"Vivia la France" she said and then took off to meet her troops.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:43 pm
Riku looked at drake "Good luck" He dashed out with a box of explosives and a flag leaving one last combonation for drake and he sprinted to the training grounds  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:58 pm
L J Hilly
"Each of us pick one of these three areas to destroy... They are NAZI camps each oen holds a specialty" Riku pointed to the first one in the north "That is communication... Drake you blow that place up first" Riku pointed to the south "That is the medical and supplies, that will be needed to go second... You can take that francessca and i'll take the central one which is for mechanics and training grounds"

Drake looks at the explosive that Riku hands him and he examines the explosives."So what you want me to do is blow up the comunication building and hold up a resistance flag???ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS!!!"
Drake said while heading to his troops."MEN WE ARE HERE TO BLOW UP A COMMUNICATION BUILDING ON DECK WE GONNA KILL EVERY NAZI SOLDIER YOU SEE IN THAT BUILDING YOU GOT IT!?!?!"
"SIR YES SIR!!!"The rebel troops yelled out.

"LET'S MOVE OUT!!!!"Drake said and him and his troops moved out to the north.At thid rate we may need to stop at every town we stop by to recruit more rebels,I just hope we can get some recruits.Drake thought in his head.While he was with his troops heading north.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:38 am
((I done the wrong name again... I'll get it now sorry, just continue))

Leon smiled and stood at the building looking down to the training grounds and put up the resistance flag

Riku was lying in the medical bay and sighed "Damn that resistance"

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:37 am
((Aw man I just now reliaze I sent the medical squad for the wong guy!!!!!Hahahahaha))

Drake and his troops went north of the campsite to head to the communication towers,Drake and his troops reached a town and they stopped at the center square of the town as they townspeople gather around to see the soldier and Drake stood on a fruit crate when he asked for one from one of the market stall sellers.
"PEOPLE OF THE TOWN,WE ARE THE RESISTANCE,WE FIGHT FOR FREEDOM THAT WE ALL WANT!!!THE NAZIS SHALL NOT WIN THIS WAR AND TAKEOVER THIS COUNTRY OF OURS!!!!BUT RIGHT WE ARE SHORT IN NUMBERS,IF YOU BELIEVE IN FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM AND YOURS,PLEASE JOIN OUR RESISTANCE,WHO IS WITH US!?!?!?!"Drake yelled to the townspeople,as they cheered for the resistance and already Drake has recruited 20 more men into his unit.
"Alright this is great!!! Now I have 35 men including me so far this is going great if we keep this up we can possible takeover 2 buildings!!!"Drake thought into his head as he sees his soldiers lined up and ready to go."LETS MOVE OUT!!!"Drake yelled to his troops and on their way to another town.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:05 am
Leon pulled out his rifle he took of riku and smirked "Thank you aryan" He spotted a squad and started firing headshooting them all one by one

Riku got out of bed and walked round on two walking sticks "There should be a better equipment for this" Riku looked out to the area of france  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:27 am
As Drake and his troops were on their way to the communication port,they stopped at another town and Drake gave out the same speech he did at the other town as he recruited 10 more soldiers bringing up to his unit to 40 soldiers.

"Now we are ready to fight!!!"Drake thought in his head as they were now heading to the communication port.  
Horror, Battle, Action Dust Room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games