Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
I can fєєl yøu all aяound mє (open 2 premades ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:34 am

+++Jaden Fay Larson+++

Well this is me No-longer who I used to be:

User Image
" I am not who i was once meant to be. I am a lost soul guiding her way with a broken c**-pus called a heart"

_______________________________+++++++++ <3

She was shocked he had actually came over here and asked her that. He was a huffy or just putting on a show she thought in her head.

"No you just remind me of someone I know very well" She said as she closed her lap top. The smell of Smirnoff emanating from her. She had like a good half of the full sized bottle Erl-yer.(Was he going to make a scene or not she hated scenes).

She wondered if he had anything else to say to her. After all he was the one who came over to her table. She took a sip of her Mocha and glanced back up at him from her note book. Then back down there was not distaste with in her glance or tone with in anything she said.

She was a bit uncomfortable with some one so close.

<3 +++++++++_____________________________________

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:11 am
[b[codecode] Ryugi Nagatoh

User Image http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/Takumi87/emo-guys-671981.jpg

There before me
I see a flare of light
Suddenly, burst out to flames
As they crumble before me
As I see the truth set before me
As I see the broken trust

Ryuigi no longer cared to emerge from his new home just outside of town. Well, it was more of a shack then an actual home, but it was at least shelter. Today was a different story though. he had run out of food and his brady was nothing but a drop left. Sighing he silently brushed his hair, in the cracked miror he looked at himself in disgust. He threw on a black hoodie over his shoulders as he slowly poked his head out the shack. "no one.." he sighed in relief, he didnt have the time to deal with anobody today. He trudged along the short distance of highway back into town. There he was greeted with stares of course, he looked liek crap but he didnt care. The stares annoyed him but he shook the feeling away. He put on his usual hostile look on as he walked through town. He stiffened at the giggles from girls who passed him by but he continued to walk. He came near a coffee shop on his way to the store. he thought to maybe go in, so he peeked through the door. There he was greeted by the manager "We don't serve street kids, i mean look at you" the manager belowed, looking Ryugi up and down. Ryugi gave him a ccoky grin "Hve you looked at your self lately? I mean grey is all in now and it looks like you haven't worked out since the 80's" he said in his usual sarcastic tone. The manager grew red "Now listen here punk, either you leave or i'll peronally kick you out" he said sternly.  

Mist_haze of the night

LaPoseur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:14 pm
~~Grei Stacey Harbourne~~

User Image

“If optimists have a half-full glass, I guess I never had a glass.”

~~~~~*~~~~~

He watched her reaction. This girl disclosed very little through her facial expression, but he saw the way she squirmed slightly. He had made her uncomfortable. Her cliche answer made him give another characteristic, solitary, humourless chuckle, his eyes turning away from hers with bitterness.

"I suppose that'll be you, won't it?" He replied, mocking her.

But he couldn't help but draw a comparison himself. He could smell the Jack's on himself, so he guessed he must stink pretty badly. And from her, the distinct bitter and tasteless odour of Smirnoff wafted into his lungs. He watched her sip her Mocha, a little stunned by the lack of judgement in her eyes.

"I never really liked Vodka." His voice was softer, gentler, but still more harsh than most people's voices. He looked into her eyes with a furrowed brow, and couldn't help but feel a compulsion to stay that both pulled him towards her, and repelled her. It scared him, the thought of actually having a normal conversation.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:00 pm

+++Jaden Fay Larson+++

User Image
" I am not who i was once meant to be. I am a lost soul guiding her way with a broken c**-pus called a heart"

"This is just my drug of choice for today its what was in the house" she looked at him "And jack isn't my friend" She said in a harsh sarcastic tone filled with a intent to get him back for his words.

She was surprised that he was even still talking to her at this point. Most people would had walked away after a moment or too after sensing her lonely draw to solitude. She looked back up at him and his furrowed brow look. She wondered what he was thinking.

Was he just going to hover over her for ever. She felt like jumping out of her sink at this point. She was drawn to him slightly after all being alone as much as she was ever day did leave a sting of hope to find someone to relate with yet at the same damn time she bared off human contact to keep her sanity or at this point and time what was left of it at this point.

Dealing with people wasn't her thing anymore, after all she felt out of place around even around just one other soul. She glanced back up, "do you have something to say?"

dark_moon_star
Captain

Mist_haze of the night

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:04 am

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/Takumi87/emo-guys-671981.jpg

There before me
I see a flare of light

Ryugi stared at him for a while "Actually i think i'll stay here for a little while, i haven't had coffee in a long time you know" He put his hostile look back on that replaced his cocky grin. Then he went to the counter to order "can i have a mocha to go?" he asked bluntly to the young woman behind the counter. She burst out laughing "Like you have any money to pay for it kid, and get cleaned up before you come into this store again" she grinned taking the next person's order instead. This made him very angry "hey b***h, that's a rude way to talk to your customers you know" he practically growled. Everyone in the store looked over at him and he glared at them "Didn't your parents tell you staring is rude" he hissed turning his gaze back to the lady " excuse me sir but get out of this shop now!" the manager was now back and grabbing him by his collar. Ryugi punched him in the face "Don't ever touch me again old man!" he yelled angrily at him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:47 am
[[ OOC: Totally forgot! Sorry guise, I'm going on holiday for 4 days(ish) and I'm fairly certain there won't be any internet access. There might be, but if there is I'll be pleasantly surprised. Anywehs, that's that. Bai xXx And sorry again! sweatdrop ]]  

LaPoseur

_Jess-Roxx_xox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:24 pm
[[Sorry it took me so long to post. I was on vacation when you started]]

Tami Nicole Pace

"How many more ways can it be broken? I can't even fix it anymore."

User Image

"Yes, I promise I'm on my way home right now." Tami spoke into the receiver on her cell phone lovingly. Her foster mom, Brenda had called to check on her. A little more chatter from Brenda, and then Tami said, "Ok, see you soon. Love you, bye." Tami carefully hung up and placed her phone back into the pocket of her skinny jeans. Only to pull it back out after taking a few steps along the sidewalk. It had only vibrated once, meaning it was a text message. She took a seat on the steps of a nearby coffee house and looked at the screen. When she saw that it was an unknown number, she knew she should just delete it and not read it, but her curiousity often got the best of her. Her gut seemed to do a flip as she read it, and she could feel her make up running as tears formed on her lashes. How do these people get her number anyway? The message said:

How're the fake parents b***h? I feel sorry for them really. I bet they didn't even have a choice on taking you in or not. How could they? They certainly wouldn't have said yes.

Tami furiously typed a message back, salty tears falling onto the screen and blurring the letters as she did.

Go to hell!

She sent the message and then wiped her phone on her jeans while it sent. She heard a commotion in the coffee house behind her, but wasn't as interested as she might have been before. She did have a sudden craving for coffee though...
Tami slowly stood, and tried to wipe her tears without making her make up worse, though she doubted it could get any worse. Her face was a little puffy and red, and mascara smear lines ran all the way down to her chin. She sighed and put away her pocket mirror while trying to pull her hair around to hide her face. Then she entered the shop just in time to see a man get punched. He obviously worked there, he was wearing the same kind of name tag as the gawking girl behind the counter.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:44 am

User Image

~~~~~*~~~~~

[[ OOC: Sorry guise! I went on holiday and I thought I'd posted, but apparently my computer is too retarded to understand that. scream But I'm back, yay! Sorry again! ]]

He was used to comments designed to hurt, so he simply gave another breathy, humourless chuckle and leaned forward. "Shows you have taste though." He growled through what could almost be called a smile - though derisive. "Tell me, how is it that a someone like you can tell the difference between regular whisky and Ja-"

But his words were cut short. Some sort of comeuppance was going on behind him. His automatic defenses were cut off by his distraction. A boy was shouting at the lady behind the counter. Grei turned back to continue his cutting remarks, but was again, cut off short by another shout. He turned, and saw the boy get manhandled by the manager, who obviously wanted this kid out. The guy punched him, and as Grei was about to straighten up and start clapping, his dark humour piquing and his eyes twinkling with entertainment, two women hurried out, pushing past him hurriedly. He was pushed back onto the table, knocking his drink over.

He cussed loudly, now thoroughly irritated, and turned to the kid. He walked up to him menacingly, and sized him up. He was only taller by about two inches, but he was still taller. "What the hell? You started this, and now my coffee is wasted. Dude, clean it up." He turned back to the girl he was accosting and said with an angry - yet still equally breathy and humourless - chuckle, "Jesus, this place is really scraping the barrel, isn't it?" He stared at her, feeling his tide of dark humour slowly ebbing away, leaving him more miserable and grumpy than before. And he didn't even have his coffee.

LaPoseur

Mist_haze of the night

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:13 am

There before me
I see a flare of light

Ryugi looked the kid in front of him up and down "Get the ******** away from me, it's not my fault everyone ones an a*****e in this town" He growled but was quickly pushed to the ground by someone else.
The manager was back on his feet, but at least ryugi had given him a broken nose. "Hey kid i swear to god if you don't get your scrawny a** out of this store, i'll call the cops!" the manager had the cordless phone in his hand ready to call the cops any minute now. The girl behind the counter had fled to the back room after Ryugi hit the manager -what a coward- he thought bitterly to himself.
"Of course i have a srawny a**, i don't even live in a ******** house a*****e and i you know how i make money? By begging! Cause i can't get a job because i'm too filthy and i live in a ******** shack!" he screamed in the manager's face, who immediatly stepped back. "What about your parents kid?" the manager asked. Ryugi eyes immediatly went wide with fear as he thought of his parents, especially Brad "uh.. their uh.... who gives a ******** about where they are anyways!" this was the first time he attually studdered and he hated it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:09 am
align=center]
+++Jaden Fay Larson+++

User Image

"Great Whole'y Hell"She jumped up as the hot coffee splashed on her lap. She had grabbed her laptop computer before the coffee had a chance to pool near it. She looked at the both of them with a grow the ******** up kinda look. She was soaked with coffee her jeans where rubbing to her skin a in a sticky gross fashion.

"Watch what your doing , You may be homeless and jobless but You still need to keep your temp in check dude. I had not a god damn intention in the world to be a coffee rag."

She looked around the room at people starring she slide her lap top in to her bag and zipped it up and slung it over her shoulder. They made a scene and she walked away towards the door.

dark_moon_star
Captain

LaPoseur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:26 pm

User Image

~~~~~*~~~~~

Grei sneered at the angry guy in front of him and retorted, "Yeah, everyone is an a-hole in this town, including you, douche f**." His low words were bitter and filled with condescension. To him, this trouble maker wasn't worth the coffee he had spilt. Wasn't worth the stares that he was getting, now that he saw them. The looks made him uncomfortable; amongst the disgust and disdain were looks of pity. These enraged him, and at the same time, made him scared. What he didn't know was that he was angry due to the fear that was produced. The vulnerability made him skittish.

He turned as the manager asked something about the kid's parents, who replied with something anxious and defensive. "Look, dude, just because one or both of your parents weren't the best doesn't give you the right to spin out." His voice was low with suppressed exasperation, but it began to fill with a tension as he continued. "My dad doesn't care any more and my mum cares too damn much! But you don't see me splitting like a fray wire on everyone who breaks on my a**, do you?" He hadn't raised his voice, but he knew it was loud enough.

Grei turned to the girl who had been covered in his spilled coffee. His eyes tightened in a rueful way and he shrugged in reply to her haughty and upset remark. "With all due respect," he drawled his words, sketching a small, lazy bow, "I didn't have the intention of wasting good money and time, or being the emotionless wino I am today. But things happen." He almost smirked, giving his chuckle. Then he looked down to where the fabric of her jeans clung to her legs. "You look like you had an accident," he said bitterly, with a malicious twinkle of his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:50 pm

Tami Nicole Pace

"How many more ways can it be broken? I can't even fix it anymore."

User Image

Tami watched tensely as these conversations went on. Some people did have it worse, she knew. Her parents never abused her or anything, she just never knew they existed. And having wonderful foster parents to replace them... Now it seemed as if her life couldn't get any better. She set her lips, brushed passed the arguing people(without saying excuse me) and leaned over the counter, calling, "Hello?! I'd like a double chocolate chip frappuccino when you get the chance!" She leaned back and crossed her arms across her chest, putting her weight on one hip as she waited for her drink.

_Jess-Roxx_xox

Mist_haze of the night

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:02 am

There before me
I see a flare of light

What the kid had just said to gim just struck him in a horrible way "well i'd love if my.....Brad didn't care about me and i wish my mom gave a s**t about what happens to me, maybe if she believed me i wouldn't be on the run all the time anyway" his eyes filled with tears of anger and the fear of the memories they just brought up to him.
The manager stoood there staring, he was uninterested in this matter so he went back to his work. Ryugi glared at the boy then "Your a pretty damn lucky boy you know? At least the ******** father figure you oh loved didn't ******** rape you when you were ten and at least your mom may care about that or even ******** believe you...." his voice trailed off as he wipe his tears away angrily. he turned to the girl with the spilt coffee on her "Sorry that that happened to you but i don't usualy do this but that old man and that woman got on my nerves okay? I've been living on the street for so damn long i don't have the tolerance for people anymore...." he turned and faced away from them, everyone in the shop had their eyes on him, he turned to them and hissed "yeah that's right i lost my virginity when i was ten, who even gives a ******** anyway" he walked out of the store and leaned against the cool wall outside, he couldn't believe he just burst out and said all that "..i guess i won't be coming back to town anytime soon...." he breathed into the air.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:16 pm
align=center]
+++Jaden Fay Larson+++

User Image

"Ha ha Really Funny " she walked past him and down the steps that lead to the sidewalk in which she would follow home.This day was crapper then usual and she smelled like coffee. It was all over her lap and shirt. That is what she got for lingering there to long she thought. She quickened her pace as her foot hit the Grey cement.

"What every it was a bad show of Dr.Phil or Jerry springer s**t going on in there."

Her hair tossed in the winds breeze and the sun made her skin pale out a bit.

dark_moon_star
Captain

LaPoseur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:59 am

User Image

~~~~~*~~~~~

Grei turned to the kid. "Okay then, live it as you want to. I don't give a damn." He put his hands up in a gesture of impassive defeat as the boy stalked out of the shop. Like I'm not miserable and screwed up myself, he thought sarcastically. Misery, depression, pain... Its all subjective. He gave a resentful expression to the girl who was covered in coffee as she was stalking out. What was he supposed to do, clean it up? Off her? She looked afraid of meeting people, of being vulnerable. Who wasn't?

He looked at a blonde girl who was, in his opinion, acting the diva. Standing on one hip, having shouted her order for a drink. He gave his humourless chuckle and said in his low, soft voice, "I take it you're not going to spin out on us then? I think," he almost smiled, "that we've had enough drama for one day." He gave a rueful shrug, his face returning to those lines of supressed anguish. His eyes flicked to the mess of coffee. He gave his little chuckle before saying, "And I still haven't had my coffee."

Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff