Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wambat182

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:32 am
iiGwappa-BLACC-GND
Nymphoseed
Oh my god, your ******** tongue..
wat about it? sexy freaky or scary freaky? or both?
Its ******** crazy  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:32 pm
k3ki-x
Hahaha its part 2 of what I posted!!

BTW IT HELPS IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MOVE YOUR TONGUE REEEAAALLLY FAST OUTSIDE OF YOUR MOUTH!!TRUST ME!!I KNOW SPANISH GUYS CAN DO IT RIIIGGGHHHHTTT!!!

xD

is it like i find you anywhere sex is in discussion (dont feel bad, i am too XDD ) but yea i learned a trick that my ex liked and it real similar. She seen me move my tongue around (dont NO ONE ask.. ) and told me to flick it and move up and down at the same time

yo real s**t most niggas aint gettin they tongue like that but i make up for it XDD  

Detrick II

5,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

x-MangoIceeT

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:01 pm
x D33 x
k3ki-x
Hahaha its part 2 of what I posted!!

BTW IT HELPS IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MOVE YOUR TONGUE REEEAAALLLY FAST OUTSIDE OF YOUR MOUTH!!TRUST ME!!I KNOW SPANISH GUYS CAN DO IT RIIIGGGHHHHTTT!!!

xD

is it like i find you anywhere sex is in discussion (dont feel bad, i am too XDD ) but yea i learned a trick that my ex liked and it real similar. She seen me move my tongue around (dont NO ONE ask.. ) and told me to flick it and move up and down at the same time

yo real s**t most niggas aint gettin they tongue like that but i make up for it XDD

It's only because I'm a naughty girl wink
j/p(no I'm not)
But yea I know for a fact it works.
I saw my ex move his tongue like that when we were
talking and we were having a sexual discussion then I said
that me and my friend do that when we see each other(she's a girl and we had people thinking we were dykes) then he was said"Like this?" and he ******** did it and I was like "******** IN PANTZ!"
xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:54 am
If i was single i would look u up and see if ur tellin the truth...I like Chocolate sauce, whip cream , cherries, and my own juices if u dont mind.
Zion GND
yo if u gonna learn learn from the best right?

first off let me get this s**t out of the way. THERE IS NO p***y IN THE WORLD THAT AINT GONNA HAVE NO SCENT TO IT UNLESS SHE JUST CLEANED IT AND IT DAMN SURE AINT GONNA HAPPEN IF U ALREADY MADE HER WET.

1)first thing u do is find her pearl(clitoris) which she be near the top right where her lilps merge
2)if she got fat p***y lips, hold em apart and start lickin
4.real s**t u pretty much only need the tip of ur tongue u dont wanna swallow it(not literally) but then again its more fun to play wit if u usin the tip
5)when u dickin a female down the c**t will either go in and out or up and down so u should mainly be lickin up and down
6)dont be afraid to suck on it or nibble on it as long as u aint doin it too hard u wont hear no complaints
7)if she grab he legs around ur head neck or sholders or push ur head in deeper ur doin ur job
cool once she about to start cummin she gonna get real restless hold her a** down and finish up
9)once she cums it's pretty much up to u my girl likes to taste her own juices so i go up and kiss her and swirl it around in her mouth, my ex wasnt for all that so when i put on the rubber i just spit the c** out on my d**k and used it as lube, and sometimes u just gotta swallow u wont die from it so dont trip

extra s**t
if u can make this shape wit ur tongue or sometin similar
User Image

then dont be afraid to use that pocket to eat her wit candy(i use sour patch kids wit no salt and jolly ranchers)

2)dont be afraid to experiment, use whip cream, chocolate sauce, any thing wit a low ph count that u think will feel good

OH AND ONE LAST THING NOBODY KNOW UR GIRL p***y BETTER THAN HER EXCEPT GOD SO IF SHE TELL U TO DO SOMETHIN DO IT

sick_twisted27

2,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Mature Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items