Submit

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:17 pm
"hheeeyyy geett back heare you gootah test mmuyy newwlly made drug!"terrence said chasing mariana while swinging a clear bag full of black drugs in the air
mariana almost ran into the same boy she saw before
"god...always with those stupid drugs...exuse me! sorry!"mariana said almost running out breath  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:34 pm
Willie stopped walking, facing the man holding the bag of drugs"If you don't get the f**k out of here right now, i'm going to make you regret ever being born"he said dangerously, fisting his hands. He knew this would only create more problems for him probably, but if there was one thing he hated, it was pushers. They were the reason his mother was dead, and he would nevr forget that.  

drake fukiyamo
Crew

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:42 pm
"waat! c'mone im nout goanna do nuthing boad im joost goanna let mah duoghtar test soame druags i made!"terrence said looking all wavy
mariana stopped running
"dude! its ok! you dont gotta fight him he will eventually pass out from all his drugs!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:14 am
Willie glowered dangerously"You're telling me you're going to froce your DAUGHTER to test your drugs"he said, spitting on the ground"You disgust me. Your'e no better than my step-father, and he beats me!!"  

drake fukiyamo
Crew

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:16 am
"aaahhhhh thots ssoy sooaad aannd i ddont faorce herr ii joost shhuve iit inn heer mooutth ssiiimmmplllee"terrence presenting his drugs to willie  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:19 am
Willie smashed the drugs out of the guys hands"If that was the case, then she wouldn't be running away now, would she?"he asked, turning around and walking away"I suggest you get going"he said to Mariana, scowling"before i decide to beat some f**king sense into your dad"  

drake fukiyamo
Crew

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:23 am
terrence started bending down picking up his drugs and putting them in his mouth piece by piece
"alright whatever"mariana said putting her katana in the sword holder on her back then walking away  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:36 am
Willie walked the rest of the way to his apartment building, entering the apartment he lived in quietly.  

drake fukiyamo
Crew

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:40 am
mariana stopped walking for a minute
"wait....where the hell am i going! i got the whole crib to my self! dads gonna be out here busting his a** for those drugs so that gives me enough time to vandilize the whole place! hahahaha"mariana said sprinting back to her house getting her spray paint ready  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:54 am
Willie went into his room, quickly gathering everything he needed.Strapping on his katana, he left as quietly as he had entered, never to come back again.  

drake fukiyamo
Crew

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:57 am
"ok! this is gonna be so boss!"mariana said brakeing the tv and punching holes in the walls and writting graffiti all over the house the graffiti says "eat it bitche a** lozas"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:58 am
inoyamanaka9876
boondocks RP time peoplez!![/quote
huey vs riley awesome

freeksho456

drake fukiyamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:00 pm
Willie walked down the alley, glad to finally be able to get away.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:07 pm
mariana then kicked the door open and walking outside cutting and punching holes on the outside of the house "ya! take that you damn drugoholic house!"  

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

drake fukiyamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:14 pm
Willie stopped, sitting down with his back to the wall,thinking about where he was going to stay, finally decideing to go live with his cousin Gunner.  
shattered blades

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff