Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
How did I Become this,this stranger? (need guy sicntist) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:11 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion

User Image
The person pushing my buttons_Dark_moon_star_
She hated it here it wasn't home and it sure as hell wasn't what they told her it would be.
She looked around her white room with its even whiter furniture along with the mirror and security camera. She looked at it. It was creepy and uncalled for in her opinion. This place pissed her off this wasn't life this was a government zoo.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:15 pm
[[no problem just hope i other girl gets to stay, i lost 1 hour of sleep the other night for it and paid for it when i was taking my test today.]]  

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:17 pm
[[She stays]]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:30 pm
Rosario Meliane Sakura
User Image

The person pushing my buttons_Miroku Yoshida_

The Red Strings of Fate has Brought us Together....

Rosario was sitting on her bed in the dark, She was thinking of her past. From how she has been a slave sense she could remeber. This was her first day here and she planned to spend it knowing her surronds. She was mostly excited than nervous. She jumped off of her bed and landed on her feet, feeling around her so she wouldn't trip over anything. But it wasn't like there was really anything to trip over anyway. She made her way over to the blinds that covered the window. When she let some light into the room, she looked around for the door. She found it right away, sense it was basicly right beside her. She opened the door and stepped outside. The air was warmish and very stale, but it didn't bother her much. She started walking around not knowing were to go.

.....As the Flow of Reality Tears us away.

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:18 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion

User Image

Visions of a life I no longer have pass my eyes...

Why is it that this world has taken all i have.She shied as got up and walked towards the electronic door that lead in to her cell like room she was like a trapped rabbit she couldn't even remember why she was here and she hated it. She was walking about the halls glaring at nurses and other staff.

Ill never behold it again ,I took it for-granted..  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:06 pm
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

"I can't help the fact that you see things diffrently..."

Miroku was standing by the janitor's room checking the breaker circuts, he fliped one on and shut the door to the box. He took out his pen and marked a check on his clip board. His next task was to restock the vending machines'. After a long sigh he took off and headed toward his next tasks location. After his series of tasks, he found a nearby bench and plopped down on it. He wished that his job would be more entertaining, other than restocking machines and doing all the grunt work.
"... But I can show you the way we see things."

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:13 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion

User Image

She turned the corner running from a screaming nurse"Sorry ,Sorry" She continued to bolt down the hall. She had thrown a bit of a temper tantrum and it resulted in her busting a window with her fist. A industrial strength window. s**t this was bad if that nurse caught her she would stick her with some sleeping drug to calm her down. So she turn in to the hall that had a lot of benches sitting rooms and empty rooms. s**t where was she supposed to go.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:28 pm
Rosario Meliane Sakura
User Image

Rosario was just walking, off in her little world. Something or someone flew by her really fast, she stopped and looked at the thing that was still running away from something, she didn't know what. Right when she started to walk she heard a voice that was coming very fast " Move! " Her reactions only responded a bit late and the person came crashing into her and sent her and the person flying across the hall. Rosario crashed into a cart head first and sent what ever was on it across the floor the only thing she rembered was sitting up before she blacked out.

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:36 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User ImageThe person pushing my buttons_Dark_moon_star_

She skidded to a stop but not fast enough she crashed trough the glass sliding door in to the staff area and we catapulting in to the metal wall unite directly in front of her she slid down a crashed in to the floor. The glass shards from the door dance and glittered down to the floor in a quick flowing. Sprinkling all over Liyria the rest was in her skin and she was cut up a bit. She tried to get up but she couldn't do any thing but lay there and cry.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:38 pm
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

Miroku was silent untill he heard a loud crashing sound that sounded like someone threw a cart into a wall. He got up and looked around to see what happened. The first thing he noticed was that medical equiptment was everywhere, then a nurse was on the ground getting up. He rushed over to give her a hand, after she was up he picked up the cart that was tipped over on the ground and some of the equipment untill he noticed a girl with her back against a wall. At first he thought she was asleep untill he shook her to wake her up and then found out she was knocked out cold. He laided her down flat on the floor and checked her her pulse and to see if she was breathing. All was okay so he picked up the rest of the stuff on the ground and then picked her up and laided her down upon a bench. After he set her down he ordered the nuse to help the other girl who crashed into the glass and was cut her and there. Sense he was very little expericened in first aid.

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:52 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User ImageThe person pushing my buttons_Dark_moon_star_

The nurse insulted her with a see how stupid you are for running. then picked her up off the floor and set her on the bench. She wasn't genital ether

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:01 pm
Rosario Meliane Sakura
User Image

When Rosario came too she quickly sat up in a panic, A huge wave of pain rushed from her head. She slammed her head againt the bench and yelled out loud " Son of a b***h!" and grabbed her head trying to ease the pain. She opened her eyes and saw that the nurse that ran into her and a guy that was starring at her. Embarssed she quickly got up ingoring the pain in her head, after a few yards away she felt extreamly dizzy and fell.

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:08 pm
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

Miroku quickly rushed over by the girl who was about to fall, he caught her in his arms. He picked her back up and told her " If you won't chill out then i'll have to drug you. You must rest, thought next time you need to watch were your going." He put her back down on the bench slowly. And took a step back to give her some room.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:14 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image
The person pushing my buttons_Dark_moon_star_

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME" She yelled at the nurse that was attempting to stick a needle in her arm and force her to go to sleep."It was an accident" Her eyes where frightened and she hated needles bad memories attached to them. She couldn't really do all that much she was scared of her self if she touched to women she would hurt her. She was getting annoyed with the nurses insults and remarks. .

dark_moon_star
Captain

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:57 pm
User Image

Behind the black confines of his eyelids, Ateryu was safe and free from all that was uniform and controlled. He could think and imagine anything; a little universe is a good way to put it. But it was time to wake up.

He heard himself breathing and his eyes registered the white ceiling up above. Ateryu sat up and looked at his legs, and then the sheets, and then the floor expanding beneath the bed which eventually led to a floor to ceiling window. Everything, save for the lush forest view, was white.

White ... so very white ...

Although white represented purity and virginity, Ateryu came to realize white also meant a restriction on life. But that was a thought for later.

The robotic and artificial replacements in his body started whirring and ticking. He had on a white long sleeve collared hospital shirt, the first few buttons not done, exposing a bit of his collarbone. And a pair of white pants that went to his ankles and were surprisingly fit. His whole room was white and on a nearby monitor words started to flicker.

Ateryu Revere Angrove

Please proceed to the nearest nursing station...

He slid out of bed and did as the 60 inch monitor on the wall told him to do.

The door slid apart and he found himself in a busy hallway as always. Ateryu walked slowly to a nearby nursing station. One of the workers looked at him as he approached the counter but immediately she held up a finger to him as if telling him to wait. She was on the phone.

" ... what? glass? how?! .... "
" ... do we have people down there? Yes ... okay good .... "
" ... keep an eye on her for me ... "

From there she hung up and looked at Ateryu who had both his hands down to his side.

" Ateryu ... good morning, " she came over with a tray which held some white pills and a cup of water. " I need you to take these for me ... " Even the nurses uniform was white.

"What are they? " he asked looking at her and the pills with no emotion.

"Just something you need to take dear ... come on take it now ... " she started to sound annoyed, like she had better things to do.

He took it like she asked, and immediately he started to feel different. It is still a mystery to him what they are.

" Thank you.... " he said.

Turning around and starring down the white corridor he overheard the same nurse talk again.

" He keeps asking that every morning ... its so weird... "
" Well why don't you tell him? "
" Company policy remember? Oh right you're new here ... "
" Company policy? What? "
" Its so they can't run away or overpower us ... didn't you know? "
" Oh .... I see ... well now I understand ... "

Ateryu felt a chill run down his spin, this was what it was all about. He walked through the corridor deep in thought.

Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff