Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
"Your Late for Tea" (STARTING)6more people Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:09 pm
Alice triped and fell down a whole near a tree bed and tumbled past many a strang creepy object"AHHHHHHHHHHHH oh..oh no ..whahoo wow ow...AHHHH" she hit the bottom and thud like fashion. "Ouch"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:45 pm
"i will never be unhappy with you in my life" she said smileing  

mp_nightmare

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:57 pm
Leon bowed "Thank you my queen... What have I done to deserve such a compliment"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:59 am
"for being here by my side silly" she said as she got up and walk into the kitchen puting her empty tea cup into the sink pulling her sleeve up as she started to wash the dishes  

mp_nightmare

Cherryliciouse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:07 am
The red queen walked in her throne room and sat on her throne. " get me my servants they should have already prepared my food !" The red queen said demanding.The red queen servant came running in as one of the servents dropped the food. The red queen eye brows raised " did you just drop my food ?" the servant just stood there trembling. The red queen smiled " off with his head !" the knights nodded and took the servant to the dungeon room. The dungeon room is where he will be kept untill excecution day.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:09 am
Leon walkied to the white queen and grabbed her shoulder "No your majesty... Sit back down I will do the dishes for you"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:41 am
She hit the floor with a thump in a small room"OUCH" she rubed her shoulder in which she had landed on with blunt force.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:24 pm
The Mad Hatter happily walked around, "Hm..." He said. He didn't know what to do at the moment.  

Nights of Nyx

_xkimono-tarax_

3,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:14 pm
the Che-ashier Cat appeared next to the mad hatter and walked with him "hello, my good friend"  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:57 am
The Mad Hatter, wasn't surprised a bit. "Hi there." He replied.  

Nights of Nyx

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:45 am
Alice looked around"This looks like my dream but ..." She pinched her self and it hurt really bad"Nope not my dream then how'd i get here" She stood up wiping the dust of her skirt"I feel so odd every thing about today is odd" She called out "Hello anyone here...hello i seem to be lost."  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff