Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Schools of the Border (Accepting Needs People!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the story?
  What the hell?
  Seen better...
  Pretty good ... *nods head*
  Wow you're an RP god
View Results

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:16 pm
User Image

Alucard chuckled "I don't know... I just find you interesting" Alucard smiled as his eyes turned red "Just thinking about you... Makes me want to feed"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:21 pm
User Image
Ayako Loviise

"So what if I'm a puppet? Once upon a time... you were too"

Ayako wondered aimlessly down the hallway, not having any clue as of what to do. She looked up when she heard a door close and saw it had been Draven who had shut the door to Assistant Professors' office. She was curious if he had just spoken to him or something but wasn't sure what to ask or even just randomly talk to him. The female let out a soft sigh before running hand through her long hair as she continued to walk along the hallway.

Peacock Catastrophe

Demonic Fatcat

10,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:22 pm
User Image
Nights laughed, "You wouldn't be the first one kid" She said to him. She rubbed her arm. The smirk turned to a grin. She paused her music, this kid might be worth listening to, unlike all the other few people she bother's talking to. It was sad, she could even count how many she talked to at this school. That's what happens when everyone is afraid of you She thought

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:33 pm
User Image
Siva Crosswell

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."

Siva was sleeping quietly underneath a tree, with an open book laying against his stomache which was held there by one of his hands. His black medium lengthed hair glimmered in the sun light and swayed with the breeze that rustled the leaves in the trees all around him. He wore a black shirt rimmed with a bit of lace and he wore a pair of black colored ants as well. The black haired man was known as Siva Crosswell, but was only among the creatures that atteneded the same academy and demons still living in the demon world. He was still unknown to the humans on the other side of the cherry tree forest which acted as a border between the humans and the creatures.  

Peacock Catastrophe

Demonic Fatcat

10,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:49 pm
User Image

Alucard laughed and grabbed her hand "What race are you? I'd like to know what type of blood you are before i take it away" Alucard looked at her smiling slightly his fangs showing slightly out of his lips  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image
Nights smiled, "Demon, I assume your a vampire" She said with a chuckle. She remembered before she came to this stupid school that she did have vampire friends. They used to laugh and even have fun together. But fun to them, was totally different then what other people call fun. Nights sometimes had to give them her blood, so she didn't mind at all if he took some.

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:24 pm
User Image

"I am alucard, son of dracula" Alucard bowed in respect before pulling her close to him and licking her neck "And what's your name, pretty lady?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:28 pm
User Image
"Nights" She answered. She couldn't help but chuckle, "I thought Dracula was just a myth" Nights said. Her heart raced a bit, but only for a moment when he licked her neck.

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:33 pm
User Image

Alucard chuckled "No... My father is very much real, parts of him are false though... He does not like killing humans and doesn't like getting involved in war... Like me" He smiled and prodded his fangs on her neck before stopping "I'm not going to bite you here"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:45 pm
User Image
Nights laughed this, "You won't huh? Fine with me. And you don't like war? Then life isn't an fun" Nights said to him.

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image

Alucard smiled slightly "I fight... But for something else, for pride and honour... That is what a true vampire is like... As for your blood, i'll take a nibble later in your room" He winked and smiled "For now i'm free so i'll just see what your doing today"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image
Nights chuckled, "Pride is a god reason to fight" She said but then shrugged. Like always she never had anything to do here in this stupid school, "Don't have anything planned for the day" She said to him.

Nights of Nyx

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:37 pm
❝ Clira Rose Bridgemont ❞
❝Being ones self isn't a sin its a glory and in the end it makes you a saint not a sinner❞.original quote by me.

User Image

Raven stepped in to the courtyard of the school, All the students looked at her as they usually did after all why not she was the Deans daughter and a trouble maker of sorts. She shied away from them. And continued upon her path towards the cherry wood trees where she liked to work on her reading. She Walked past a boy that was siting there.

And then sat quietly beginning her study's.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image
Siva Crosswell

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."

Siva woke up as he heard someone walk past him, though he waited to open his eyes. Once he did open his eyes it took him a couple moments for him to get used to the sun. Once his golden eyes adjusted he looked over at the female that was sitting on the ground and studying. "Do you normally come out here to study?" he asked suddenly. He didn't mind that she studied or whatever in such a place nor did he really care that he had been woken up. He was just curious, that's all.

Siva slowly adjusted himself against the tree he had been sleeping against. He then looked at the book he had with him and slowly picked it up. After looking at it for a couple moments he closed it and set it down in his lap. He returned his golden gaze towards the female that he recognized as the Deans' daughter, Clira.  

Peacock Catastrophe

Demonic Fatcat

10,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Asher Gaith

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:08 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M i c h a e l

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx"In a place like this..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"... You'll never know what's ahead."

The archangel wandered in the cherry trees, taking in the beauty of nature and the peaceful silence engulfing the place, but he knew. He knew that the students of those university at each side were getting curious of what's behind that border of trees. For that, Michael will be ready to have them stay in their place and let them learn from their mistakes.

But for now, Michael relaxed in the edge of the border of the creatures of myth, watching the students with his alert eyes and studying how they interact with each other, as he usually did in his pasttime, the same thing he did for humans as well.

Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff