XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:09 pm
Cause I think there is a forum about named weapons already, right? I gotta keep organizing topics in subs rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:23 am
I love my .44 Magnum! Its a classic  

marked87

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:23 pm
The minigun.
Never leave home without it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:14 pm
Hunting Rifle all the way. It looks cool just sitting on your back and can be used to snipe at a moderate range. It's not too much and not too little, it's juuuuust right in my opinion. (Plus it's the easiest weapon to keep in good condition and supplied with plenty of ammo)  

Ryushi Grave

Basatai

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:51 pm
Sniper Rifle + 10mm SMG.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:54 am
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Gatling Laser + Shishkebab

=O -places vote- agreed  

Samanosuke_Tenchi

3,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Mhavaris

Bashful Powerhouse

11,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:23 pm
Double Barreled Shotgun and the Sniper Rifle. gonk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:51 pm
Combat Shotgun,Plasma rifle,Assault rifle and plasma pistol.  

Johnny The Dark Wanderer

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Voter 100
  • Market Browser 100

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:03 am
If it was named I would say Lincoln's repeater, mostly because I've been recently dressing like a cowboy and going wild west on people XD though with that out of the picture...

I am going to say Gauss Rifle is epic, with a high enough luck your enemies NEVER get off the ground, get your energy weapons skill to 100, grab Grim Reaper's Sprint perk, and you can literally use vats to wipe out everything ever.

I have also been using the Hunting Rifle lately in a new game I started, and I must say, it's very effective, with a high Small Guns skill at lower levels it can kill almost anything, and it's common enough you can keep it fully repaired (as long as you have the skills) and it does some good damage.

signed though I'll always have a love for the classic 10mm pistol, it's always fun, and a great weapon for drawing enemies out of hiding without dropping the condition on a more useful weapon
Zylo the Wolfbane  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:29 pm
Zylo the Wolfbane
If it was named I would say Lincoln's repeater, mostly because I've been recently dressing like a cowboy and going wild west on people XD though with that out of the picture...

I am going to say Gauss Rifle is epic, with a high enough luck your enemies NEVER get off the ground, get your energy weapons skill to 100, grab Grim Reaper's Sprint perk, and you can literally use vats to wipe out everything ever.

I have also been using the Hunting Rifle lately in a new game I started, and I must say, it's very effective, with a high Small Guns skill at lower levels it can kill almost anything, and it's common enough you can keep it fully repaired (as long as you have the skills) and it does some good damage.

signed though I'll always have a love for the classic 10mm pistol, it's always fun, and a great weapon for drawing enemies out of hiding without dropping the condition on a more useful weapon
Zylo the Wolfbane

Well just putting my opinion because im bored the gauss rifle is a pretty badass weapon but the glitch where it makes the gun disappear kinda ruins my aim for some reason, plus I rarely use energy weapons so my skill on it is low. Reason why I dont use energy weapons is because tehir ammo supply could be sold for alot

10mm I only use silent because it the only silenced weapon in the game..at least that dosent require schematics

Only reason two reason why I like the hunting rifle is that it has moderate damage with maxed out small gun and its the only gun thats dosent require a schematic that looks like a true gone that should be in a fallout world....  

Pinoy_Operation

Edwind Ravenlock

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:53 pm
Favorate weapon? That depands.
For melee nothing beats the Turbo Supersledge, though the Plasma-saw comes a close second.
The Hunting Rifle is the best for small guns.
Dual Laser pistols are great for energy weapons.
For large guns I'd have to say the Dual Desert Eagles.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:43 am
Laser Pistol. It doesn't pack a huge punch, but it's relatively easy to supply ammo for, and repairs are just a Talon Company run-in away. Also, it's a one handed weapon, which I have a sort of recent fondness of.

For melee, I'd have to go with the Combat Knife. Similar reasoning.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

Alakazam_The_Great

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:19 am
power fist (fisto), galtling laser, sydeny's 10mm ultra smg, dart gun, railway rifle, xuangsong assult rifle, and shishkabab, and plasma rifle  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:18 am
Combat Shotgun and the Shishkebab. I love my evil characters! twisted  

RobGoblikkon

Tipsy Prophet

8,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Flak & Shrapnel's (Weapons)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff