Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
I always make my Sims gay :-P Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you do that too?
  Yes, hehehe.
  No, you perv!
View Results

Rena1121

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:31 pm
it's kinda weirds.Im playing sims 2 just started.(on PS2)I don't try to make my person a lesbian but she only get's along with girls.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:34 pm
Most of my Sims are bi, a few are heterosexual and I only have one or two gay couples. What happens with me is, I like to have a male and female get together and have babies because I really enjoy the genetics but then she might have a female best friend who she's very close to and the option comes up to kiss (or cuddle in the hot tub) and I think "Why not?" The same happens with the blokes as well. It's just so tempting when they have 100% relationship and you can click "Kiss - tender" and then they're in love.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Mystery Lady09

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:04 am
You can do that?? I'm gonna try~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:29 am
i normally have them bi, but only when dating. When they get married they only marry the opposite sex, that way they can have children with their traits. I havent tried adoption though , so maybe one day i may marry a gay couple. . . .  

senshiminako

nbkczxig

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:25 pm
ehh...I don't except once where I used the tombstone of L and D in order to make this one sim 90/90 with everyone in the dorm. And then I had him woohoo with everyone. All the people would come running out to the woohoo bed in their underwear so they could slap the guy...hahahaha still :rolf:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:28 pm
I usually have straight sims only because I mostly play Legacy Challenge, and since it's so hard to count on alien babies my heirs need to be heterosexual, or cheaters (which I prefer not to do to my poor heirs)  

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

wight_witch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:57 am
All mine just end up bi....They don't seem to mind!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:42 am
I'm thinking of making a vampiric gay couple (hell that would be hot redface )  

~Celtic Rose~

adry2010

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:58 pm
ALL my sim couples are 100% straight. i prefer them being straight.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:42 pm
Are you kidding? Gay couples are so much fun! My first homemade family was comprised of these two lesbians and their adopted kids, it was a lot of fun. And this other time I had this blond guy with an afro gay with an NPC. I do like straight sims, but I find gay ones so much more amusing ^^  

Black Majic828

FreddieMarinov

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:03 am
For some reason, I make a lot of my teen male Sims gay... biggrin

I tend to have a mixture, though. I make the Sim and then as I play I decide what they will be.

Sometimes, though, I just make two families and each has a teenage son... twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:02 pm
once i made 2 nerdy lesbo sims...it was really funny... rofl  

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

Sytomai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:56 pm
I once made a homosexual couple. My friend was all giggly though. It was creepy because one of them was abducted by aliens, but had a regular child.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:47 pm
I have a program that can make gay & lesbian couples have babies with genetics. It's very cool. 8D  

iFad 17MB

Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:01 pm
I made Rip Grunt gay with Ricky Cormier.
That's about it, though.

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces