Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
The delicate sun that rises in Chail. [~ O P E N] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-B l i i s s y

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:18 pm
"Don't say that, Mary-ann." He admired her painting, observing the little details. "You must come out here often. Hm, now, I'm wondering why I never see you here. I usually come out here in the morning." The wind blew, and ruffled his hair once more, moaning, he pushed his hair back. "It's a bit windy out today." He said, sitting down beside her, wondering why he'd done that. But, he was letting his feet fall off to the side of the rocks. Looking at all the little nooks of the rock, how all the little crabs wandered around the barnicals, occasionally searching for a small meal. Hearing the pitter-patter of the water being carried out and in on the shore. Watching all the little fish swim about, making him think that Chail was a magical place. "Isn't Chail beautiful?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:30 pm
"Yes it is.." She sighs with contentment gazing at the morning sea. "I come out here alot. Its just I don't really stand out so I'm not really noticeable."

((so have you got any more PMs yet?))  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

-B l i i s s y

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:32 pm
((No, not yet. But, listen. I gotta go to the mall. Sorry, bye!))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:37 pm
(( I'm sorry I haven't been on! I was grounded for the longest time, but, I'm back! We appear to have a new member joining us! I'm going to put her character up in one moment. But, if I haven't already, I'm going to make a responce.

Again, I am so terribly sorry. sad ))

-B l i i s s y

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:45 pm
((Its ok its ok. No worries. So whos the new person?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:13 pm
Keith didn't know how to respond to her, she appeared to be different than all the other girl he's seen before. Most of them were equally flirtatious as he was, but, Mary-Ann seemed suttle. She seemed to put herself down when she'd gotten the chance to do so. But, who wouldn't say that their own artwork was good? Just to give them some decency and not sound like they were stuck up. He was sure she took pride in her artwork, just, not around him. He watched as Lunar fumbled in Mary-Ann's arms, attempting to break free. But, eventually giving up in her rhymic cleaning. Eventually purring. "Yeah, the mornings are always wonderful. So unique, it seems like Chail has a different sun. Like it's on a seperate planet from earth. Having a brighter sun, and a bright moon." His emerald eyes shined, looking into her wide, soft brown eyes. Distant from his direction, probably not even taking notice to his stare. Her blue hair had a healthy shine, and shown a bit brighter than the crystaline water.
Mary-Ann was unique, like Chail.
Just in Keith's eyes.

You just met her! You're a total idiot, stop smiling like a knuckle-head. His mind told him, and his foolish heart told him something else. He was sure he'd studder quite soon. Reluctant to open his mouth one more time.

((You'll see in a minute, I'm putting her up now. 4laugh ))

-B l i i s s y

The lost angel4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:45 pm
Mahara sat on a rock, watching the two. She smiled quitely out loud she thought "ha, i know that look. Look out here comes cupid" She ducked her head back down and put in her ipod, the wind blew her hair giving her a slight chill. She stared to sing, quietly, trying to get her mind off her lonelyness. But she unknowingly started to sing louder.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:11 pm
Keith could hear faint words stream out from another's mouth. His gaze didn't wander, only after the tone of the voice decided to grow larger. He turned, and spotted her, his eyes narrowing at her. Wanting to silence her instantly. The noise seemed to boom in his ears.

-B l i i s s y

The lost angel4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:06 pm
Mahara looked down at her iPod and decided that it was time to leave. The weather was beautiful out and the warm sun felt amazing on her pale skin. She took out her cell phone, "no missed calls, what a shock" she said sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:24 pm
Keith noticed she was rather sarcastic, and rather loud. If he was in the mood for it, he would have partaken in her sarcastic comments. But, he wasn't in the mood for that, he felt dazed on the sandy beach. The rhythemic song of the waves crashing down along the sand. The water caressing the roughness of the rocks. He got new cuts on his legs from being rubbed on the rocks, and the seasalt got in them. It didn't seem to bother him all that much. The morning air was light and crisp, and held the mythical salts that Chail always had floating about. Oh, and although he was in his jeans, he wouldn't mind if he swam in the ocean right now with her. Reluctant to ask her anything, to even speak another word would be a sin on his lips at the moment.

((I think I'm going to introduce Acacia in a bit, along with a new character I'm going to make.))

-B l i i s s y

-B l i i s s y

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:54 pm
((I lovelovelove AngelxRukia's idea of only the diolouge to be the color, Imma steal that idea... sweatdrop ))

Acacia stepped out of her home, looking up at the singing of the sea-gull fledlings that chirped wildly in their nests. She frowned, they woke her up. Also, seeing that Lunar wasn't home made it worse, and, Keith wasn't either. She snorted, Keith took him out for a walk,
/Well, isn't that quite predictable?/
She thought, her hot-headedness starting to show a bit. She heard faint mews not too far off, and her eyes widened. There was a new kitty for her to play with!

It wasn't too hard to find, it was near the palm that the birds were in. Attempting to climb the tree's thick bark. Acacia stopped to pick her up and nuzzle her. "Such a cute kitty, who do you belong to, hmm?" The small cat hissed, swatting at the girl's face. Leaving a small scatch on her cheek, tiny droplets of blood trickling from it. Acacia dropping her to the ground, clutching her face, sucking air through her teeth out of pain. "That hurt me!" She whined, as if the cat could understand her. The cat started to glow, morphing into some other creature.

A girl soon stood before her, and so was another cat, identicle to the one whom she'd just held. Acacia stepped backwards, and was taken back by the girl's transformation. "I am Anastsia, but, call me Cat." Acacia was in too much shock to reply with a dignified responce. "But, you just, the, I saw..." Cat shushed her, "You want me to scratch you again? I shall if I must silence you." Acacia shook her head, "Good, now, shut up a little bit. This, is my dearest Soul Kitten." Cat said, picking up the small calico, "I decide to merge souls with Soul Kitten, we become one. My soul is in Soul Kitten, I control her body as if it was my own." Soul Kitten purred, as if she was enjoying all the extra attention given.
/Strange, they have very different personalities.../
"I decide to stop playing with Soul Kitten, I swap my soul out of hers, I get my body back. See how this works?"

Acacia nodded, not wanting to get injured again by the Neko girl. "What's with your ears? You, uhm, you know. Cat ears, you gotta tail, too." With this, the girl's tail swished with anger, she mumbled something inaudiable, then spoke once more. "I have a special power, I can swap bodies with my Soul Kitten. I take on cat quailities, I live in another's body sometimes. I get some of her genes mixed into mine by accident. I get kitten qualities. See?"

Acacia nodded again. Not wanting to disagree with her. She seemed talkitive enough, maybe a bit too much.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:08 pm
кιɱɱу мιѕαкι ℓєε

User Image

User Image User Image User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

" Bye mom! I'm going out! " Waving her hand lazily, teenage girl Kimmy Lee left her house on the coast, and out into the sunny world. Shading her abnormal colored eyes, she walked down the streets, seeing familiar faces, and unknown ones as well. Putting her hands in her pockets, she stopped by the bakery down by her house, and stepped inside, ordering a rather large birthday cake. Not knowing why, because after all, it was only her and her mother who were celebrating. The parent was turning forty-seven, and Kimmy wanted to make it count. Nodding her head in thanks, she took the box which held the dessert, and headed out the door, soon noting that she would need to head to the market, and pick things up for dinner. Sighing, she quietly thought, ' Oh well... It's for mother I suppose... ' Smiling lightly, she continued on her way, glancing in store windows.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image User Image User Image

[[ Gasp... D: Oh... Right... Eh... It's cool... ^^ ]]  

Somnium_Viva

Fashionable Raider

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

-B l i i s s y

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:45 am
((I haven't been on Gaia, at all. I went on a long, long hiatus from it, I lost almost all interest in it. If anybody is still on here, I think I'm cancelling this board, and will make an attempt to start a new one. Hopefully, it'll be much more successful than this one.

Thanks anyways. -Bliissy))

<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces