Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ Kυηι иσ Αℓιcε : ѡση∂εяƒυℓ ѡση∂εя ѡσяℓ∂ ♣

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay / Fan Guild for the Manga / Game Heart no Kuni no Alice 

Tags: Heart no Kuni no Alice, Clover no Kuni no Alice, Joker no Kuni no Alice, Alice in The Country of Hearts, Alice 

Reply Main Forum
introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NanaNee-Tan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:08 pm
Well, I'm Just Alice (obviously ^^)
I love the Heart no Kuni no Alice series (why would I be here if I didn't?)
More specifically Peter (yay!)
I LOVE to draw and listen to music, chibikitty09 is my deviantert, and emoangelfire21 is my youtube, any requests for vids just PM me.
I've never done a ton of RPing so forgive me if I suck at it ^^''
and I hope to be friends with you all haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:28 am
xxxxxxxx
User Image
Queen of Hearts

Hello, I am Queen Vivaldi [or Viva]. I like to stay in character as much as possible but I can go OOC too if needed. I love to Rp, in fact I'm quite addicted. e __ell
I'll admit, I'm new to the Alice No Kuni series, and no, I haven't finished it yet. Whether you wish to hold that against me or not is your choice, but either way I believe I can put up a good enough character to keep up with everyone else. Or at least I can try. I don't know why, but I love VivaldixBoris. Don't judge me. > __>ll

Remember Alice... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...we all love you here.

Queen of Hearts Vivaldi

KyotoStoleYourCookies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:39 am

Hello, I don't really cosplay on gaia anymore but I cosplay in real life. My current cosplays are Princess Zelda and Hatsune Miku.
As for Heart No Kuni No Alice I like PeterxAlice. How can you not?
For interests I love cosplaying at anime conventions, playing video games, drawing, photoshop, and making amvs/gmvs/mvs.
The name on my birth certificate is Hanna so you can call me that or Kyoto.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:32 am
Um.. hello, I'm Kijuaki and I'm french, so my writting suck, altough I can perfectly understand. I discover Heart no Kuni no Alice with an MMV and I fall in love with. Now, I try to get the game to work in english, and sometimes I can and others, it fail.. -_-" I really love Alice in Wonderland (I read the book) and all things related. I also love drawing!

User Image
I have a crush on the Cheshire Cat 3nodding
User Image

I'm new on Gaia, and I love friends, but I'm too shy for find some sweatdrop ... So, if you want to be my friend, I will be really happy!

Kijuaki

SukiWind15

450 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:43 pm
Hi! biggrin My name is SukiWind15, but just call me Suki. I love the heart Heart No Kuni No Alice manga. I'm looking for the others if there are sweatdrop . If anyone knows, please pm me xd . I love to write stories and draw. I enjoy reading manga and watching anime. If I'm not doing the things I said before, I'm usually listening to music or busting my brain on videogames blaugh . If anyone wants to be my friend, add me 4laugh . I have a youtube account: KazukiLance87.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:28 am
Hey everyone.
As you can see I'm Madi-Bones. My actual name is Madison though so call me Madi, Mad or if you want to Xella.

I'm a big fan on Heart No Kuni No Alice and One Piece.
I love to draw, write, read and roleplay. While I'm doing those things I'm usually found listening to music.

If you want to have a look at my art...
Deviantart: Avatarlovergirl

Other then that I am always up to making new friends and for a roleplay so just message or add me if you want.

PandoranMama

Hakuryuus Hubby

Generous Giver

5,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:40 pm
>>>τґцs† мэ These ƒєєℓιŋgs for you will ⁿєџєг change
>>>>>>>>>>>ℳy ৳єąг Just put ∂σωп
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>₮яυsτ мэ Those Ьφя∂єⁿs you're ¢αггγїng

I'м ħєяə I'm гιgнт here >>>>> ll ℳe I'm right Ьєsιɖэ you

>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yo! I'm Niaki.
My real name is Sam, but only my girlfriend, relative and close friends can call me Sammy >T
I've been a fan of the Wonderland series since I picked up the book and watched the original Disney Movie.
I even dressed up as the March Hare when I went to see the remake on opening night.
I role play to help forget the stresses of life and I never go a day without music.

>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>

τґφs† мэ You đøи'† need to be αғrąι∂>>
Ші†ħ мэ ₩Θґđs aren't ⁿєє∂əɖ>>>>>>>>>
₴эи∂ мэ Leave эџєяγτĦїпg to ℳ €>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

lyrics from 'Trust Me' by Yuya Matsushita
Post Layout by Niaki

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:12 am
Hello everyone :3 Im Alice. Well, Im 18 I like chocolate,softdrinks, High tech Gadgets , Well.. I have a loptop and 3 computers. My main account is Kimchi-Chann biggrin . IRL, I have lots of friends. Their very nice. User Image B.T.W, I LOVE Boris Airay :3 I love nekos and other animals. <3 I might be a little shy at first but when i get to know you really well it might work out biggrin .  

mochimmy

Greedy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

l3ochi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:11 am
Well to put this short,Call me Chibi.
Currently cosplaying Boris;my way.
You don't have to call me Boris since I'll
be cosplaying as other characters in the future.
I'm friendly and I'll be glad to be friends with all of you. ^ ^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:39 am
Hey, I'm Akira. You can also call me Akane, which ever you like better.
I like anything that has to do with Alice and Wonderland, which is why I started this series when my friend told me about it.
I have not played the game...sadly, but plan to try in the future.
I love anime and manga, drawing, writing poems and stories, and reading.

My favorite characters from the series are: Peter, Blood, The Bloody Twins, Julius, Boris, and White/Black Joker  

midwaymind

Alice Gets Pimped

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:28 am
Uh, yeah! Hey there~~! <3

I've been a member of the Kuni No Alice fandom since around December 2009, and It's great to meet all of these other fans here. ^ ^

And also, my favorite characters in the manga would be;

Vivaldi(I'm bi, so sue me.), Boris, Ace, and Alice. <333

I actually to be honest love all of the characters, INCLUDING MARY. <333 HOW CAN YOU NOT. <333 He's hot stuuuuff~! >w>;;

And yeah.

~~Alice Pimpin

P.S.: If you ever want to catchg me online and tell me to get my butt on this account? Add me on my main Gaia account or AIM or MSN, and tell me to get on. XD

Main Gaia Account: Cinnaminion
AIM: CursedLeorina
MSN: cinnamon_death@hotmail.com

Also! I can proudly say that I was the first Game version Alice in Cosplay Town ever! 8D *mauled*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff