Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:53 pm
"Okay, I can help you. What is the name of the building?" *Seth pulled out his S.C.A.R.E. unit and used maps to look up their current positions.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:58 pm
"It's called Special Chemical Resources Inc. My boss said it had the initaials printed on the outside and it was one of the taller buildings." Christy said. She stuck a stick of gum in her mouth to chew. ~Wow, whoever he works for, he sure is effective!~ She marvled. The guys at her work only knew where the resturants were.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:07 pm
*He looked for a satelite imaging from a slight tilt. SCRI was inscribed on the side of a glass building. It was surrounded by a garden.* "Well, It is straight down the street two blocks and to the left. If you you need any help I can right it down. It's just that I'm investigating a crime scene right now and I have to clock in soon. Sorry, may I have your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:12 pm
"Thanks for that!! I should get there now." She smiled at him. "And my name is Christina Valentine." She said rather quietly, still loud enough to hear. "Is there anything else you need before I leave?  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:36 pm
"No ma'am. I have everything I need right here." *He points to the S.C.A.R.E. unit on his wrist.* "I appreciate the talk though. Please be safe though." *He looked at the device. The time was 8:35 at night. It was dark.* "You know, let me walk you there. There are dangerous people in this particular city." *He puts his recorder and pulled out a flashlight.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:39 am
"Thank you very much. I really do appreciate it!" she said smiling happily. Christy slowly realized: Katie was going to kill her. ~I'll deal with her later! I want to check this guy out~ Christy thought, never showing her thoughts on her face.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Suramity
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:05 am
(It was a cloudy,but still sunny day and Mark was ready to do his job)

"Blackmailed again....My next delivery is a small deserted neighborhood.Yay......"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:34 pm
"Alright. I've observed all the data I need. Let's get moving." *Seth walked out of the building with Christy.* (What a great night. The weather is superb.)  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:56 pm
They walked in scilence for a bit. "So what's your name? You know mine so...." Christy swalloed her gum and waited for his answer. ~I need to know his name, it's common courtesy!~ She thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:50 pm
" My name is Seth. What do you do at the Special Chemical Resources Inc?"  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:59 pm
"Well, I basiclly take dna strands and pick them apart, looking for anything unusual. Today for example, I found a DNA strand that had a mutation in it. From what I deducted, It was a virus that infected the strand. It was very interesting." Christy's smile got bigger and bigger as she talked about her job. "When that happens, I get to do special research and feild work!"

((Will go to sleep soon!))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:03 pm
Thanks for the heads up.

"That's interesting. I was never a good scientist. I was better at street smarts then I was at school. I did go to college but it was mostly an art degree and psychology."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:12 pm
"I've always had a knack for it. Psychology is nice. I have a theroey." Christy paused to cough. "I think that science and pshcology are siter elements. Think about it. When someone's in a certain state of mind, there's SCIENCE behind when and why!" Christy shivered in the brezze. ~Dumb jacket!~ She thought. ~It LOOKED warm enough on the rack at Macy's, but I'm frezzing! I'll never listen to Janet again!~ She shivered again at the breeze.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:26 pm
"Here, use this." *Seth passes his trench coat.* "I believe that psychology, is a realistic science. It knows it's just a theory and always changs and tries to adapt."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:32 pm
"Thanks she says. Her fingers brush his. She feels unsettled by the forgein contact and just puts it over her shoulders. "I like the way you put that Seth!" She smiled and went to thinking. ~That was weird! He was so nonchalant about it to...Christy quit overanylising it! He jsut handed you his jacket.~ She argued with herself.

((Goodnight!!))  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces