Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enqlish

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:09 am
I put on this fake smile to fit in...
User Image

...No one really understands whats going on
inside.

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

Miel's taxi arrived at his apartment right after school and he walked inside, dropping his bag off at the front door. He kicked his shoes off and walked over to his kitchen to put some coffee on the pot. "So tired, maybe this'll get me going." Miel said, pouring himself a cup. He walked back into his couch and sat down, sinking into the nice fabric. He grabbed the remote and pressed the on button, the television flickered on and images were cast across the screen.
"Get your lazy butt off the couch and get outside" Miel heard in his head. It was Mina talking to Miel through his mind, she was obviously not going to let him get away with a quiet night at home.
"Fine Mina, as you wish. Hey Galfo, get out here, I have an apple for you." Miel leaned over and grabbed an apple off the table. In a puff of purple smoke the creature Galfo dropped from the ceiling, snatching the apple out of Miel's hand with it's tongue. "Please would you take me downtown, by that nice fountain would be fantastic. Thank you Galfo." Galfo grunted, then turned around to conjure up a portal. It looked like a rip in Miel's wall, but he knew it was only temporary. As Miel stepped through the portal he heard Galfo snickering and turned to see it disappear.
When Miel fell out of the other side of the portal he realized Galfo sent him to his school, not downtown. It wasn't surprising seeing as Galfo wasn't so trustworthy. "I'll get you for that Galfo," Miel muttered under his breath. The portal behind him closed and Miel walked down the school yard. He noticed a person walking towards the school, but didn't pay him much attention.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:43 pm
alex ran in the school as she saw her self still in her demon form"opps" alex said she changed into her human form  

mp_nightmare

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:37 pm
Archangel arrived and sighed "I guess i better go to normal" He smiled slightly as he walked in looking around  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:50 pm
User Image

inside.

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

Miel walked down the sidewalk, the wierdos around this part of town grew and grew, but he wasn't concerned. This friday was long, maybe everyone he knew were at home resting for the weeks end. Miel stopped infront of the shopping district and stretched, the fountain was across the street and marked the middle of the city. He ran across and grabbed a quiet spot to read. "Shhh Mina, I'll do something when somebody shows up. This city always has something going on." Miel hushed Mina who was nagging at him in his mind. To a stranger it just looked like a boy talking to himself.  

Enqlish

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:46 pm
Blaze Kendles

User Image

Blaze sighed as she walked up to the school, observing it's size and walking inside, she had already changed into her human form, hidding her goddess part deep within her so she wouldn't have to answer any questions. Not that it mattered, she had still yet to find out what goddess powers she had, and it bothered her to no end.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:03 pm
Raine saw Riku and knew that he was new, walking over to him, she looked him over before holding her hand out in a formal manner "welcome to DemiGod High, if you need anything, you can come to me" she had forgotten there were to be new students today and she was in charge of greeting them

(So i did something idiotic, I forgot to post Dorm rooms.
Girl Dorms:

Boy dorms

Please let me know what dorm you are to be in))  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:05 pm
{ I'll be in dorm 3, or, well, I really don't care what dorm. }  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:11 pm
((Edit** I have an apartment outside of the school. Oh, I read the first post, isn't it after school on Friday?))  

Enqlish

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:37 pm
(yes but new students can arrive at any time =) )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image

inside.

Miel yawned and flipped his arm to see the watch and the time. The day was passing by and Miel realized nothing fun was coming, he might as well start something up himself. He remembered the new kids going to the school and thought he might go check out anything going on. Miel got up and stretched again, then made his way back up the road.

((Alright, just wondering :9))

Enqlish

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:44 pm
Unlike most the other students of Demi-god high, who got to enjoy their weekends, Kirra didn't get such a luxury. The end of the school day meant the begining of her duties as both a death reaper and a soul reaper. She had left the school grounds, papers ready in her hands. Her father sent her regular reports on what, or who, her targets where twice a week. The list he gave her to complete during the school days always tended to be shorter so that she had time to study, but it still gave her no time for a social life.

With a sigh, Kirra glanced over the papers. It seemed that there was a woman who was due to die soon. She looked at what she was to make the death appear to be and tears misted into her eyes. Death is to haappen while she is giving birth. How quickly you wish to see to this will determine weather or not the infant dies.

Kirra walked down the streets that lead away from the school, thinking about how her father truely enjoyed torturing Kirra in the worst of ways. And all because she wanted an education. There wasn't anything she could do though to save the woman. Her death was inevitable. Kirra could save the child though by waiting till near the end of the birthing process to sever the humans earthly bonds.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:45 pm
((I'll take the first dorm if that's ok))  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:24 am
(I'll take dorm 5)

Riku looked at riane and shaked her hand "Hi... My name's Riku and if it's ok do you mind taking me on a tour?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:47 am
(uh i'll take dorm...2)

alex jump up on her locker as she look around whistleing a tune and kicking her feet.  

mp_nightmare

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:44 am
Raine nodded and motioned for him to follow. She took him by the class rooms and training areas. The dorms, office, and emergency room or nurse and then to find his locker. She saw Alex on her locker... again "Alex, off the lockers, last time you kicked a dent. C'mon, off"

((I will not have internet for the weekend so Hareaonca will be incharge until Sunday Night))  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff