Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey there!
  hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:42 pm
^_^ Mcdonalds is OK for every once in a blue moon and defiantly not everyday. I know its bad for you, but I was SO surprised when that film came out with that guy who changed his diet to eating McDonald everyday to show how bad it was for your body. Ugh terrible! He went from super healthy to downstream unhealthy in a very short time.

I never knew there was a bittersweet chocolate version or even a dark chocolate version for that matter. You know...that might just be what I ate that time I tried it long ago. I have to try it again then and make sure I get the right thing this time around.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:56 pm
Yeeeah, I remember that flick. But I see a body sorta like that whenever I look in the mirror, so blaugh
kk, yeah, bad humor on my part.
McDonald's is alright, but if I go to fast food joints, it's not top of my list. Arby's Roast Beef Burgers are normally there rofl

lol, it's amazing how three chocolates can taste so differently on a strawberry. I've never really tried it with bittersweet, but one time I found a chocolate covered strawberry and it was covered in dark chocolate. It was awful. crying
I still think a slice of orange dipped in chocolate would taste awesome, too, but I have yet to actually try... naval orange would probably be a lot sweeter heart  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:07 pm
Oh yeah
Supersize Me was the movie.
Watched it in health class, it was amazing how quickly his health deteriorated.
What I found most interesting was how he became addicted to the food two or three weeks in.
He'd become depressed and such when he didn't have McDonalds.
After that movie came out McDonalds got rid of the "supersize" option.
They claim it was unrelated but we all know they saw that movie and went "ohshit." because the first time he eats an entire supersize meal in one sitting he vomits half way through the fries.

But on topic now. xD
I don't like tea.
I just can't drink it, it's disgusting to me.
No idea why.
I do enjoy coffee though I can't drink it very black at all.
I have to add so much sugar and cream, haha.
So if I want coffee I just get Starbucks since they make their mochas, fraps, whatever, so sweet.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:31 pm
I also have seen "Supersize Me." It was for health class.

It did not affect my view on fast food. I didn't like fast food before I watched the film.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:56 am
Dornkus
I also have seen "Supersize Me." It was for health class.

It did not affect my view on fast food. I didn't like fast food before I watched the film.
I saw it at home. It was on TV and we happened to just sit there and watch the whole thing through. ^^" So that's what it was called. Supersize me...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:58 am
Zizzykitty
Oh yeah
Supersize Me was the movie.
Watched it in health class, it was amazing how quickly his health deteriorated.
What I found most interesting was how he became addicted to the food two or three weeks in.
He'd become depressed and such when he didn't have McDonalds.
After that movie came out McDonalds got rid of the "supersize" option.
They claim it was unrelated but we all know they saw that movie and went "ohshit." because the first time he eats an entire supersize meal in one sitting he vomits half way through the fries.

But on topic now. xD
I don't like tea.
I just can't drink it, it's disgusting to me.
No idea why.
I do enjoy coffee though I can't drink it very black at all.
I have to add so much sugar and cream, haha.
So if I want coffee I just get Starbucks since they make their mochas, fraps, whatever, so sweet.
I like Starbucks hot chocolate. I still have yet to try their coffee... It seems like each Starbucks around here makes stuff different. I hate how one or two of them make their hot chocolate. I only liked it from two other places. I can't drink coffee black or very black either. I have to have milk/cream and sugar in it as well. ^_^

EDIT: I had no idea the movie actually did something! wow that's amazing. ^^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:01 am
Black_Angel_Flowne
Yeeeah, I remember that flick. But I see a body sorta like that whenever I look in the mirror, so blaugh
McDonald's is alright, but if I go to fast food joints, it's not top of my list. Arby's Roast Beef Burgers are normally there rofl

lol, it's amazing how three chocolates can taste so differently on a strawberry. I've never really tried it with bittersweet, but one time I found a chocolate covered strawberry and it was covered in dark chocolate. It was awful. crying
I still think a slice of orange dipped in chocolate would taste awesome, too, but I have yet to actually try... naval orange would probably be a lot sweeter heart

lol I remember the first time I went to Wendy's I loved it. Their spicy chicken sandwich is really good. (lol I had no idea what Wendy's was a few years back and my friend introduced it to me)
Orange with chocolate? Hm.. ^_^
Talking about fruits;
I really really really want Mango...I've been asking my mom to buy more as of late. I can't wait to get plums too!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:30 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou

@XxCotton Candy CupcakexX
Earl Grey. Nice name. What kind of tea is that? Or what is earl grey? ^_^

it's a British breakfast tea~! absolutely delicious~!  

Trtltot

Demonic Kitten

12,200 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:53 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Black_Angel_Flowne

lol I remember the first time I went to Wendy's I loved it. Their spicy chicken sandwich is really good. (lol I had no idea what Wendy's was a few years back and my friend introduced it to me)
Orange with chocolate? Hm.. ^_^
Talking about fruits;
I really really really want Mango...I've been asking my mom to buy more as of late. I can't wait to get plums too!!

lol, seriously? Wendy's has been in my town FOREVER, but it was only recently that I tried out their burgers. (Baconator's awesome, but God, that thing is filling! And fattening)
My favorite place to eat out is Golden Corral, which is a very rare occasion. I haven't been there in over three years, cause it's in a town about 3 hours away. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fish down there!!! omg, I stuff myself with that stuff!!! *commence drooling*
For fruits, maybe a Lychee fruit. And a starfruit. They look really sweet. My family thinks it's weird, but there's two fruits that I absolutely cannot stand: blueberries and watermelon!!! sad
They still don't know how I can't like the latter one.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff