Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fetal Containment Field
Fetus Fridge Version 2.0 (chat thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MipsyKitten
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:08 pm
I've heard a lot of people say the hormonal patch stays on, but in the back of my head I keep picturing a stick on my hip that ends up on my partners forhead sometimes during sex.

"Honey, what's that on yoru head?"

"Hmm? What the!?!"

"Uh oh."

I was on the pill, but lack of funds, time and transportation (my boyfriend and I work completely different scedules, plus I don't have a license) means I haven't been able to go out and get more Yasmin.

I hate my periods ten times more than I used too because of the damn irregularity.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:42 pm
My patches always stay My GYN told me that if I had a problem with them sticking that I could clean the area with rubbing alcohol first and that this seems to work with other females. But, I never had a problem.

The only thing I don't like doing is pulling them off. They stick too well sometimes. So, I have my husband pull them off real fast while I turn my head. xd While doing so he always jokes around "Ahh! I got estrogin on me! I already feel more feminine!" So mature. rolleyes  

Yi Min

Nethilia

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:02 pm
LadyInWhite
I had Moc Finals in January last year and then actual finals in May. Not fun. Horray for graduating 2005!!

I am currently not on birthcontrol cause a) im not engaging in any sexual activity. b) there is absolutely nothing i can do every day. c) the only kind of birth control the damn gynos are ever willing to give me is pills gonk although last time she did say shed let me try "The Ring" eek which just doesnt sound right to meh.

So Patches work for you, Neth? I heard they dont stick and they make some people break out in all sorts of skindiseases. But that might just be my informations.

So far they have given me no problems, and I've since upped my risk to sperm exposure. Condoms have failed me once.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:13 pm
I think i shall ask about the patch then whenever it is that i will stop avoiding going to the gyno. sweatdrop

Nethilia
So far they have given me no problems, and I've since upped my risk to sperm exposure. Condoms have failed me once.
I've had unprotected sex a few times and never gotten pregnant. Of course twice i wasnt aware it was unprotected. neutral  

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

S. Shark

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:35 pm
YOU CAN'T KEEP ME OFF OF GAIA FOR LONG, SPYWARE! HA!

*ahem*

Someone else has block scheduling? I thought it was less popular than that. Although my school is going to change it to 6-period and I'm going to be all "********!" because I like block, and now my sophmore schedule will be all ******** and stuff...

Burrito! =D *chomps into sweet, uterine-lining burrito goodness*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:27 am
sybex Shark

*ahem*

Someone else has block scheduling? I thought it was less popular than that. Although my school is going to change it to 6-period and I'm going to be all "********!" because I like block, and now my sophmore schedule will be all ******** and stuff...

Aw, that sucks. >.> My school is the only high school in the city that has block scheduling (though that isn't saying much; there are only three public high schools), and a couple of the middle schools have it as well. But I like my block scheduling. *clings*  

[Ernie]

S. Shark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:05 am
[Ernie]
sybex Shark

*ahem*

Aw, that sucks. >.> My school is the only high school in the city that has block scheduling (though that isn't saying much; there are only three public high schools), and a couple of the middle schools have it as well. But I like my block scheduling. *clings*
I haven't heard of a middle school that had block scheduling. Mine had 7 periods. Block was like, DUDEAWESOME. And now they want to change it. sad Something about lost hours. Apparently, ten more hours is worth ******** up an entire 3/4 of a school's schedules. And of course, the decision is made by sitebase council, which contains no students at all, whatsoever.

*whines*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:14 pm
Schools suck. I'm glad I got when the getting was good (I graduated the same year Columbine happened).

*looks at outfits for Addy*

...son of a b***h, I'll have to get at least two of them on Ebay. ******** Ebay.  

Nethilia

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

[Ernie]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:49 pm
sybex Shark
I haven't heard of a middle school that had block scheduling. Mine had 7 periods. Block was like, DUDEAWESOME. And now they want to change it. sad Something about lost hours. Apparently, ten more hours is worth ******** up an entire 3/4 of a school's schedules. And of course, the decision is made by sitebase council, which contains no students at all, whatsoever.

*whines*

I HATE most American public school systems. All they do is tell us, "Go to college, go to college, DID I MENTION YOU SHOULD GO TO COLLEGE?!" and I'm just sitting here going, "WTF else am I going to do? STFU, I already know." One reason of many I applied at the local alternative school were we have more freedom and less nagging.

And they never let students in on decisions that will affect students the most. Sybex's school is perfect example.

Hell, they had to get a ruling from the ******** Supreme Court just so students could get that Freedom of Speech already given in the Constitution. Anyone else heard of Tinker vs. Des Moines?

My middle school had eight periods. One was half advisory (homeroom), half lunch. We only got twenty minutes for lunch, and the staff at the school insisted that even kids who had to wait in the 150+ student-long line for fifteen minutes could finish their lunch in time without choking or murdering their digestive system.

Nethilia
Schools suck. I'm glad I got when the getting was good (I graduated the same year Columbine happened).

...son of a b***h, I'll have to get at least two of them on Ebay. ******** Ebay.

Ah yes, I read in your LJ that you got an Addy doll for Christmas. 3nodding I have a Felicity and Samantha, but Felicity's limbs are coming off. sweatdrop Samantha was my biggest investment until I got my iPod a month back, so I make sure to keep her in top-notch condition. I have a random collection of books, with a couple for almost every character except Kaya and Kit.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:55 pm
[Ernie]

Nethilia

Ah yes, I read in your LJ that you got an Addy doll for Christmas. 3nodding I have a Felicity and Samantha, but Felicity's limbs are coming off. sweatdrop Samantha was my biggest investment until I got my iPod a month back, so I make sure to keep her in top-notch condition. I have a random collection of books, with a couple for almost every character except Kaya and Kit.

You could always send her to the repair shop to get them fixed. Ooh, Felicity. I love Felicity. My older sister wants Samantha. I identified most with Addy cause well, I'm black and am the middle child and if her older brother was an older sister then we'd have the exact same family dynamics.

Addy is like, my second biggest investement toywise. Overall, my biggest investment has been a cross between the anti-baby asspatches, my college degree, Compylaters, and my entire pony collection.  

Nethilia

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkFire168

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:47 pm
*Whips up a batch of fetus pie*

Anyone want some? *Chomp chomp chomp*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:54 pm
[Ernie]
sybex Shark

*whines*

I HATE most American public school systems. All they do is tell us, "Go to college, go to college, DID I MENTION YOU SHOULD GO TO COLLEGE?!" and I'm just sitting here going, "WTF else am I going to do? STFU, I already know." One reason of many I applied at the local alternative school were we have more freedom and less nagging.

And they never let students in on decisions that will affect students the most. Sybex's school is perfect example.

Hell, they had to get a ruling from the ******** Supreme Court just so students could get that Freedom of Speech already given in the Constitution. Anyone else heard of Tinker vs. Des Moines?

My middle school had eight periods. One was half advisory (homeroom), half lunch. We only got twenty minutes for lunch, and the staff at the school insisted that even kids who had to wait in the 150+ student-long line for fifteen minutes could finish their lunch in time without choking or murdering their digestive system.

Of course, they don't prepare you for college, or pay for. Nah. They don't mention that yeah, college classes run even LONGER than 90 minutes (like on block schedule) sometimes, or that in college, you have to sit down for a long period of time and take your own damn notes. Nah. High school is just for kids, why give us any prepartion? We're just KIDS!

There is the PT"S"A. Parent Teacher "Student" Association. Of course, the students don't elect the student representatives, and the school has ultimate jurisdiction on everything. That's what they pass off as "representation". Pah.

I have! =D Someone quoted the whole case in ED after they searched it on Lexis-Nexis. Click-saved it. BOO YAH EXTENDED DISCUSSION!

.__.;; Wow. That's worse than mine. They might've poisoned us all once or twice (spagetti...), but we did have time to eat.

What is this Addy doll you speak of?

S. Shark

Nethilia

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:17 pm
sybex Shark

What is this Addy doll you speak of?

An American Girl Doll.

http://store.americangirl.com/shop/addydoll.php?catid=375913

Or, a little less websitey:

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:57 pm
Ooh, pretty dolly! 3nodding Isn't that company the one a bunch of godbags were protesting because American Doll didn't believe lesbians were DA SINNIN' WOMANS!11111 ?

Side-note: I fixed my computer! PWAHAHAHAHA! Screw you, spyware, you can't defeat sybex's computer skillz! (even if I did delete one of the most essential dll files in the process...) Oh, sweet DSL Internet in the privacy of my room, how I missed you...

S. Shark

Nethilia

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:00 pm
sybex Shark
Ooh, pretty dolly! 3nodding Isn't that company the one a bunch of godbags were protesting because American Doll didn't believe lesbians were DA SINNIN' WOMANS!11111 ?

Yep yep yep.

Quote:
Side-note: I fixed my computer! PWAHAHAHAHA! Screw you, spyware, you can't defeat sybex's computer skillz! (even if I did delete one of the most essential dll files in the process...) Oh, sweet DSL Internet in the privacy of my room, how I missed you...

Yay, comps!  
Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces