Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
FAMILY STORIES! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:25 am
Evil_Twin_V1.337
Family name: Gertenvalsh
Family members: Emma, Logan, Marge, Luna, adopted kid and Marge Legacy (Logan's mother)
Background info: They are the first generation and Logan is the bodybuilder dad and he poses for alot of things and that's their main income cool
Extras: an adopted kid is on the way
But Wait- there's more!

So I became bored with the family because they were too goody two-shoed and well- I really messed with their relationships so bad, I had Logan woohoo with a [female] whore I created and I also had him woohoo with a [male] townie and I also had Marge woohoo with a man-whore that I created and the gypsy that comes around and sells vamprcillin-d and love potion #8.5- the second one, she was caught- but thanks to boolProp, the family was perfect again- and then Logan's mother woohooed with the same [male] townie that Logan woohooed with. That made Logan's spouse furious and then well- everybody's pissed off at each other and that's not exactly going to blow over until Emma goes to college. I'll edit later if i'm missing any info.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:26 pm
You know, I'd post a good family story but unfortunately my families are all interconnected, with affairs, children to several different parents. I have one couple, William and Marnie. William has a daughter to a one night stand, 3 children to a woman called Blossom (who is now dead) and one daughter with Marnie. Marnie has her daughter with William, and a son and daughter with a man called Mustardseed (her ex husband) who also has an alien child. Plus one of William's son, Billy, who is a uni student, has a baby with an older woman living in the neighbourhood. So technically William is a grandfather.

Also, William and Marnie are also both in love with a woman called Chloe (her lifetime want was to have 20 simultaneous lovers), who has 2 daughters to Marnie's ex-husband's twin brother Moth and 3 other children with her husband Scott. Moth also has another child with his wife, whose name I have currently forgotten. AND 3 of Chloe's daughters are engaged to the sons of 3 of her ex housemates at uni, and incidentally, 3 of her ex lovers. I had to eventually let those relationships cool down, as her husband Scott, is best friends with the housemates.

See...it's just too confusing...but oh so addictive.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

hup123hup123slapslap

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:39 pm
my favorite family was the inselta's (made it up) I had Cassade the old lady and George the old man. They were so happy together but i didn't want to have them have their own kids so I adopted a baby. The baby was a girl so I named her Nala! Well my family had maxed out heath and relationships with each other well I hadn't saved until after Nala was a child I couldn't save I cried and cried (later I found out on my game if you adopt you can't save is anyone else's like that or is it a glitch)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:33 am
hup123hup123slapslap
(later I found out on my game if you adopt you can't save is anyone else's like that or is it a glitch)

I've never had that problem, but then I don't tend to adopt children. I definitely have adopted a couple though and I'm sure I'd remember if something like not saving had happened. It must be a glitch  

Spoilt_lil_missy

~believe_n_faries!~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:21 pm
last name: goth well it has been.....
family members: Kyralynn, payton, adam, angie, sam, mimi, and ryan
background: okay i know this is a lot but here ya go...okay kyralynn was a computer made sim. anyway, kyralynn was in love with daniel pleasant and when mary-sue was at work he hung out with kyralynn and then i was gonna make daniel leave mary-sue so i made kyralynn get pregnant but then i decited i wanted daniel to stay with his wife so then kyralynn moved out and got engadged and married to don goth who was once married to cassandra goth so that's why his last name was goth.....so they got married and kyarlynn had daniel's baby named adam. then don and kyralynn had payton, sam, and then angie. well don was falling in love with a co-worker named christy so then kyralynn found out and left don so then she took all the kids and moved out. then she married and fell into love with ryan who has a daughter named mimi. so now i want them to have a buncha kids. (don married christy and christy's pregnant) rolleyes  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff