Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
[•]Katekyo Hitman Reborn[•] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which One owns?
Natsu Aka Nuts <--I still dont get why they named him this
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Uri <--- Japaneese Apetite?
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Leon <--- No comment.
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Yamamoto Swallow <--Nao gimme the name.
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Hibari Hedgehog <--- Nao gimme the name.
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Muter8291

6,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:49 am
Trying to make my avi look like primo  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:33 pm
Gokudera
User Image

Gokudera and Uri
User Image User Image

Gokudera vs. Bel
User Image

chibi Gokudera lol
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Aurous07

Muter8291

6,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:41 pm
URI!!!
they should make a battle between uri and natsu  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:37 pm
•Byakuran..MARSHMELLOWS
25% [ 1 ]

anyone dare vote on this D< HE'S MY DADDY not YOURSS

i'm sorry but i dun like your threads mute-san >.>  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:38 pm
iMuter1
Trying to make my avi look like primo

you fail XD primo has yellow hair  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:41 pm
;D lamboo chann desuuu!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Title Vongola Lightning Guardian, Stupid Cow, Crybaby Lambo
Gender Male
Age 5 (Child), 15 (10 years later), 25 (20 years later)
Weapon Hand Grenades (Child), 10-Year Bazooka, Lampo's Shield, Horns (Adult)
Box Animal Bufalo Fulmine ver. Vongola(Gyuudon)
Flame Lightning
Status Alive
Date of Birth May 28
Blood Type A
Height 42 cm

179 cm (ten years later) 184 cm (twenty years later)
Weight 4 kg

64 kg (ten years later) 73 kg (twenty years later)
Seiyu Junko Takeuchi (Child)

Kenjirô Tsuda (Adult)
Manga Debut Chapter 7
Anime Debut Episode 3

Daily Life Arc

For the most part of the Daily Life Arc, Lambo tries to kill Reborn several times without much success. At the same time, he befriends Tsuna's Mom and is soon a common staple around the Sawada household, much to Tsuna's annoyance.
[edit] Varia Arc
Lightning Ring and the Vongola Coat of Arms

During the Ring Tournament, Lambo is chosen to be the holder of the Ring of Lightning. He participates in the Lightning Ring Battle. During his battle with Leviathan, he is shown to be able to use the Ten-Year Bazooka twice in a row, switching with his 25-year-old self. However, he ends up losing the fight due to the short time-limit of the Bazooka's effects. Just as he was about to be finished off, Tsuna saved him but ended up losing his ring along with Lambo's as a result. Lambo remains in critical condition afterward, but is forcibly made to participate in the Sky Ring Battle in which Leviathan tried to finish him off before being stopped by Gokudera.

Future Arc
15 Years Old Lambo
Along with the other Guardian's Lambo was brought into the Future in the place of
25 Years Old Lambo
his Future self. Kusakabe later brought Lambo along with I-Pin and Chrome to the Melone Base. He later recieved a Vongola Box along with the other Guardians.

Gokudera was supposed to teach Lambo how to use his Weapon, but during training, Lambo in a fit of rage, opened his Vongola Box Weapon.

After the Choice battle Lambo was tied up so that Torikabuto could impersonate him and get closer to Uni. Later the group split up and Lambo along with Ryohei, Basil, Tazaru and Nosaru encounter Kikyo. Ryohei then used the memory of Tsuna's mother to get Lambo to release his Lightning Vongola Box. After destroying Velociraptor di Nuvola, he falls asleep due to loss of strength.

Abilities and Weapons
Lambo's Box Weapon

* Ten-Year Bazooka - This switches the target with their own self from ten years later for five minutes. Every time Lambo loses his cool, he uses it on himself, switching with his 15-year-old self.

* Elettrico Cuoio - Due to being struck by Lightning so many times, electricity passes right through Lambo with almost no harm to him
* Thunder Set - Adult Lambo summons Lightning and stores them into his horns to use the collected volts to attack.
* Elettrico Cornata - After using Thunder Set, Lambo (15 yrs) can then charge his opponent in an Attack called Elettrico Cornata, though he often misses his opponent, or has been counter-attacked because of its short reach.
Lampo's Shield
When Lambo is 25 yrs old he can use the Elettrico Cornata perfectly and can even use the Electricity in his horns and give it the shape of a blade which makes up for some of its short range.
* Elettrico Reverse - Lambo stores his collected volts and release it into the ground. So far only Lambo's 25-years old self can use this technique.
* Vongola Lightning Buffalo - A Lightning Buffalo named Gyuudon that Lambo can ride. It is the largest of all the Vongola Box Weapons and has the Ability to fire massive amounts of Lightning.
* Cambio Forma: Lampo's Shield' (Lampo is Italian for Flash): Gyuudon takes the form of armor and a shield that covers Lambo's body. The shield has two horns like Lambo's and the Roman Numeral I in the middle. It also forms a helmet on Lambo with the Lightning Crest in the middle and two Rings encircling his own horns. This form has incredible defensive abilities and can also fire out intense bursts of lightning called Corna Fulmine (lit. Lightning Horn).
Trivia

* Despite his roll as one of the Guardians of the Vongola, so far he only given a minor role unlike the other guardians.
* Lambo is voiced by Junko Takeuchi, who also voices Naruto Uzumaki and Gon Freecs.
* His Boss was honored and cried tears of joy when he was invited to join the Vongola Family.
* Tsuna never wanted Lambo to fight as seen in his battle with Leviathan and in the Future Arc.
* Lambo can only light his Flame when he is angry, sad, or homesick.
* He is the youngest out of Tsuna's 6 Guardians.
* Child Lambo frequently speaks in 3rd person.
* Lambo's favorite foods are grapes, octopus balls, and gumdrops.
* According to Futa, Lambo is the world's most annoying Mafia member as well as the first when it comes to people wanting to kill him and use him as a seat cushion.
* During the fight with Leviathan, 25 year-old Lambo said that he didn't think he would see the Family again. This meant that something had happened in the Future. Of course, it could also mean that after a certain point he no longer used the 10-year Bazooka and has not seen them as children in some time. This also slightly foreshadows the fact that in the Future, Tsuna and Reborn are dead. Although this Lambo may also be from one of the alternate futures where Byakuran had taken over, and all the guardians (except him) had been killed.
* Lambo only ever uses the 10-Year Bazooka on accident or whilst in a temper tantrum. Ironically, he states that the Bovino Boss told him not to use the 10 Year Bazooka, even though he uses it often.
* 15 year-old Lambo resembles Bianchi's ex-boyfriend, Romeo; Bianchi mixes the two up and often attacks 15 year-old Lambo.
* 5 year-old Lambo is the first to open his Vongola Box correctly.
* Both Child and Adult Lambo resemble the First Vongola Guardian of Lightning in both looks and manners.
* In the anime, Adult Lambo and Spanner have the same voice actor. When Tsuna passes out, he confuses Spanner's voice and Adult Lambo's.
* Openings Featured In:
o Drawing Days
o Boys and Girls
o Dive to World
o 88
o Last Cross
o Easy Go
o Funny Sunny Days  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Muter8291

6,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:57 am
Nao-chan = fail
^^
I killed byakurann  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:27 pm
i still pwn you in art ....you...failure ;D you've been so jealous haven't you >.>  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Muter8291

6,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:34 pm
you stole that art from me
your high huh whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:37 pm
◎ i didn't steal it >.> seriously you dun draw what i draw do you >D i draw lots of lots of byakuran stuff XD and izaya and and random ocs and girls that look like boys >.> ◎  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Muter8291

6,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:06 pm
uhm ya that aint my art
O.O  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:24 am
lol