Welcome to Gaia! ::

Night High

Back to Guilds

Come one and all! Human, vampire, demon, mind reader... anything! 

Tags: Romance, Role Playing, Creatures, High School 

Reply Inside
Head Misstress's office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:48 pm
"Well i think you should go find her before she leaves the library" she says smiling she could change rolls like she just did in a snap when needed  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:55 pm
Devan smiled a bit. "Yeah, I'll see ya then." He waved, shoved his hands in his pockets, and walked off to the library to meet up with his sister.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:57 pm
She smiles sweet kid she looks up at the ceiling then stands up and walks off leaving her door open  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:53 pm
Alyson walked into the Headmaster's office looking around. She hadn't bothered to knock, nor did she really care. "Hello?" she said, looking around.  

Toxxic XD

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:58 pm
Jin walks in from the back where her office is and looks at the girl "Hello! What do you need?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:02 pm
Alyson smoothed out her green-spiked hair and black and white tie. "Hey. I am here to enroll."  

Toxxic XD

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:31 pm
Jin looks at her most people preenroll she shrugs slightly and motions her into her office she sits behind her desk  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:57 pm
Alyson walked into the office, dragging her feet.  

Toxxic XD

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:15 pm
Jin grabs papers from her desk and looks for one she finds it and asks "Name please first and last"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:41 pm
Kurenai & Hiro walk up to the Headmistress' office, but before they enter Kurenai looks at Hiro.

"Hiro-dono... are you sure that you wanna do this? I mean, if things get bad and..."

Hiro put his pointer finger to her lips to silence her & he smiled. Kurenai smiled back, there were no words to be exchanged. Hiro wanted to stay with Kurenai & nothing was gonna change his mind.

"Are you ready... Hiro-dono?", Kurenai asked

"Hai. Hajimemashite issho ni Kurenai-sama", Hiro said with confidence.

Hiro held Kurenai's hand tightly & they knocked on the door...  

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:47 pm
Akio opens the door he was sitting in here cause this is where no one would find him he looked at the two "Sorry she isn't here she went out for the night" he must have been a rediculous sight his hair in his eyes a swiss army knife hanging out of his pocket standing in his sister's office while she was out in the city  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:52 pm
Kurenai & Hiro looked at each other with looks of fear.

"Um, are her assistant? This is kinda important.", asked Kurenai.  

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:55 pm
He smiles slightly and leans on the fram of the door "Nah i'm her brother i think that i could take care of what you need or get someone to do it as long as she has met you before"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:00 pm
Kurenai & Hiro let out a small sigh of relief. They still stood at the doorway holding each other's hand.

"Uh, well the Headmistress met me earlier, as for him", Kurenai nods her head toward Hiro, "She hasn't met him, technically.", she finished lamely.

"Anyways, he needs to get registered for school... so do you think that you can help us out, please?"  

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:05 pm
He nods and steps back to let them in he goes to the window and opens it "One secound" he jumps out and whistles a blond girl runs up and jumps into the window he comes in after her "She'll take care of you," he turns to her "Make sure to lock up and don't steal any books" she rolls her eyes and he leaves  
Inside

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff