Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Do you ever believe in this??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:07 pm
If Allah willed it, then the universe could have been created however He thought was best. & that includes the evolution theory. Of course the story of Adam & Eve & the creation of the world are true, but what if Allah uses evolution to enhance humans (so we can gain knowledge, learn to survive more effectively)? We may have genetic ties with certain animals, but that doesn't mean we are assuredly connected. Perhaps we maybe share common DNA, & that "common ancestor" was a being that died off because Allah willed it. I think that humans & animals are seperate, but perhaps there were creatures that linked us together that no longer exist. I've had thoughts on this, but no matter what, Allah made & makes everything, however He chooses.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:03 am
Saddest Shade of Kitsune
If Allah willed it, then the universe could have been created however He thought was best. & that includes the evolution theory. Of course the story of Adam & Eve & the creation of the world are true, but what if Allah uses evolution to enhance humans (so we can gain knowledge, learn to survive more effectively)? We may have genetic ties with certain animals, but that doesn't mean we are assuredly connected. Perhaps we maybe share common DNA, & that "common ancestor" was a being that died off because Allah willed it. I think that humans & animals are seperate, but perhaps there were creatures that linked us together that no longer exist. I've had thoughts on this, but no matter what, Allah made & makes everything, however He chooses.
ya i agree smile  

The_Pathan
Captain

Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out