Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
Phoenix Gaia! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HOLD IT!
  You're in Phoenix Wright's world now!
View Results

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:45 pm
User Image*He starts to laugh wildly*
"Basket'worth I blame him for the car accident. And this...CHARADE of a testimony is to just put ME behind bars. For you see,...I Accuse Basket'worth of the crime!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:48 pm
User Image

NGGGOOOOOOOOOOH!  

Selvendor

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:57 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
User Image*He starts to laugh wildly*
"Basket'worth I blame him for the car accident. And this...CHARADE of a testimony is to just put ME behind bars. For you see,...I Accuse Basket'worth of the crime!"

User Image

I see... So that is your claim... *heh* well.. that's quite a bold statement indeed.... ((W-What was that sound that Basketh'worth made just then....)) Mr Hobo... I would like for you to testify your actions over the past 24 hours! (Perhaps there is a contradiction in Mr Hobo's account...?)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:03 pm
User Image"Well I don't see why not? I have nothing to hide? HA!
User Image

"It is as the uh...creature said."

"I drove to work in my very expensive sports car."

"I got in the accident with Basket'worth and we decided to walk to the courthouse together."

"He said he'd be right back but I didn't trust him."

"I followed and saw him murder that man!"

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:16 pm
EVIDENCE!
1. Attorney's Badge
2: Autopsy Report: Stabbed through chest. She died instantly.
3: Murder Weapon: Sword Covered in blood. Tip lost.
4: Photo of the crime scene: Show closed alley way with dead body in it.

PROFILES!
1: Jiang Ryudo
2: Basket'Worth
3: Hobo Wright
4: Vicky Tem: The victim.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image
... Ah. I see. (This testimony is quite different to Basketh'worths...). Mr Hobo. You say that you walked with Mr Basketh'Worth and came to this court house, correct? Please explain, then, why there is a contradiction between the two accounts...

Mr Basketh'worth states that he 'went to get lunch and then came to the courthouse' yet.. you make no mention of the lunch? Also, after having been in a car crash I would assume that you would be quite shaken up and, no doubt, angry with the cause of said accident...

However, you claim that you and Mr Basketh'worth just decided to go to the courthouse together. Tell me, are you an aquaintance of Mr Basketh'worth..?

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image
"Heh such a rookie.
He went to lunch and then came to the court house?
I seem to forget that we went to lunch to discuss automobile insurance.

And why we were there we became friends.
We then went to courthouse together.
But my friend seems to have taken a life and commited a vile sin.
We'll have to cancel that lunch friend...HA!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:33 pm
User Image

(G-Gah! Rookie indeed!!)!! I see.... (It seems to make sense but something is bothering me). So, before this 'inccident' involving the car.. you had never met Mr Basketh'worth..?

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:41 pm
User Image
"I guess I'm guilty of at least that.
But evidence is enough to convict him!
My case is Perfect!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image

I'm afraid perfection is only a myth, Mr Hobo! Nothing is perfect! Not even a Von Karma! (I better keep my eyes peeled for a whip now that I've said that!!)

As for your 'perfect case'... I'm afraid it's full of holes! I really do find it hard to believe that upon meeting someone for the first time and the reason for your meeting being that they had caused you to crash a very nice sports car, that you would then agree to just calmly go with them to lunch and arrange the payment details... I would like to suggest that you framed Mr Basketh'worth in an attempt to gain revenge on him!

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:50 pm
Jiang Ryudo
User Image

I'm afraid perfection is only a myth, Mr Hobo! Nothing is perfect! Not even a Von Karma! (I better keep my eyes peeled for a whip now that I've said that!!)

As for your 'perfect case'... I'm afraid it's full of holes! I really do find it hard to believe that upon meeting someone for the first time and the reason for your meeting being that they had caused you to crash a very nice sports car, that you would then agree to just calmly go with them to lunch and arrange the payment details... I would like to suggest that you framed Mr Basketh'worth in an attempt to gain revenge on him!

User Image"HAHAHAHA! For a rookie that was some impressive logic. See you may not know this but to convict someone you need evidence. And since his fingerprints were on the murder weapon, it makes what you said irrelevent.
Oh and just because he crashed my sportscar doesn't mean I was beserk. I'm a very civilized person. We can't all be angry fools like you, Ms. Ryudo."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-[You guys are epic
User Image

-/useless imput-
]-

ch bin sehr kühl!

Ernmeryn

Fashionable Elder

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:53 pm
User Image

(G-Guh!! That's... pretty harsh! Okay.. Evidence.. Evidence... I don't think I have anything that can turn this around just yet.... However, I just have a *feeling* about this guy! I can't let up!)

W-Well... you claim to be a civilised person but... we cannot possibly judge such things in this kind of environment, so that remains to be seen!
Please tell me more about this murder weapon, what kind of blade is it? The Court Records states it is a sword... Do you have any idea where Mr Basketh'worth might obtain such a dangerous weapon?

(( whee Aww thanks! heart ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image
"Seriously girlie, you don't have any idea how this works do you!?
It's not my job to find out where he got the sword, It's YOURS!

For now, I guess we'll just have to take the Squid creature away.
(Putting Basket'worth in the back of a police car, Mr. Hobo let's out a wicked laugh.)

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:01 pm
User Image

(D-Damn! It seems my bluff failed.... I guess I'll just have to arrange a visit with Mr Basketh'worth at the detention centre and try to get to the bottom of this... I really think Mr Hobo is hiding something but until I gain more evidence... I can't put up much of a fight!!

Don't worry Mr Basketh'worth!! As strange as you look ... and sound ... I promise I won't let that stop me from finding out the truth!!)

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff