Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply -------- Cosplayers
Naruto Cosplayers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:58 am
I've so far have cosplayed as Tsunade, but I'm almost done with Konan, and I plan to do Temari Shippuden, probably next year.

I love my Tsunade shoes. They are badass.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:15 pm
Matatabi
User Image

(2 tails)  

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:18 pm
I started re-reading Naruto, and now want to remake my Kabuto... And Iruka... Hmmm....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:22 pm
I have cosplayed as Sakura, Akatsuki Sakura, female Akatsuki Itachi, and Akatsuki Itachi.

I still want to cosplay as Hinata (Naruto Shippuden), Ino (Naruto Shippuden), Sasuke (Road To Ninja - Naruto The Movie), Sasuke (Naruto), and female Sasuke (both Naruto and Naruto Shippuden outfits).

I met some pretty awesome Naruto cosplayers, especially Sasuke cosplayers. Both Sasuke (Naruto Shippuden) cosplayers that I have met are impressive crossplayers. I seriously thought that both of them were males at first. owo

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:56 am
KayaLing
I have cosplayed as Sakura, Akatsuki Sakura, female Akatsuki Itachi, and Akatsuki Itachi.

I still want to cosplay as Hinata (Naruto Shippuden), Ino (Naruto Shippuden), Sasuke (Road To Ninja - Naruto The Movie), Sasuke (Naruto), and female Sasuke (both Naruto and Naruto Shippuden outfits).

I met some pretty awesome Naruto cosplayers, especially Sasuke cosplayers. Both Sasuke (Naruto Shippuden) cosplayers that I have met are impressive crossplayers. I seriously thought that both of them were males at first. owo

Hi KayaLing,

I plan on Cosplaying Sasuke from Naruto someday. I will be cosplaying his character from the Original Naruto series. Can you give me any advice on both creating a Sasuke outfit and being in character.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:26 am
smithers456
KayaLing

Hi KayaLing,

I plan on Cosplaying Sasuke from Naruto someday. I will be cosplaying his character from the Original Naruto series. Can you give me any advice on both creating a Sasuke outfit and being in character.

Hello, there!

Oh, nice! Well, I haven't actually cosplayed as Sasuke yet. XD;; However, I'll try my best to give you some advice (more with being in character than making outfit though).

gaia_star I can say for the 'making the outfit' either: buy it from a good place, make it from scratch, modify clothing, and/or use pieces from your own wardrobe.
gaia_star As for the hair aspect, I know that Got2B Freezing Spray is often used on spiky wigs. It makes the style really stay together. I use that stuff for some of my wigs and even on my own hair.
gaia_star As for being in character, I can advice you a bit better on that because Sasuke is on the same lines of some of the characters that I cosplay as. Sasuke is a brooding character. He has great hatred towards his brother, Itachi, and only really cares about himself. He rarely smiles and if he does, it's most likely a smirk. He's usually quiet and keeps to himself a lot. If you keep all of that mind, you should have no problem being in character for him. I also know that some of the fandom refers to Sasuke as an emo, which is completely optional to use when being in character as him as well.
gaia_star For poses, I suggest looking at shots of Sasuke from the anime as well as from the manga. Sasuke likes to sit with his hands underneath his chin and shifting his eyes (glaring) as he does this. He often has a sharp look in his eyes. He also sticks his hand in the pocket of his shorts. You could also try the fire jutsu move. Any hand jutsu moves can also be used, but you'll need to practice them to make sure they look right. (I, myself, haven't memorized any of hand movements for Itachi yet due to the difficulty and fast movement of them.)

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:46 am
KayaLing
smithers456
KayaLing

Hi KayaLing,

Hello, there!

Oh, nice! Well, I haven't actually cosplayed as Sasuke yet. XD;; However, I'll try my best to give you some advice (more with being in character than making outfit though).

gaia_star I can say for the 'making the outfit' either: buy it from a good place, make it from scratch, modify clothing, and/or use pieces from your own wardrobe.
gaia_star As for the hair aspect, I know that Got2B Freezing Spray is often used on spiky wigs. It makes the style really stay together. I use that stuff for some of my wigs and even on my own hair.
gaia_star As for being in character, I can advice you a bit better on that because Sasuke is on the same lines of some of the characters that I cosplay as. Sasuke is a brooding character. He has great hatred towards his brother, Itachi, and only really cares about himself. He rarely smiles and if he does, it's most likely a smirk. He's usually quiet and keeps to himself a lot. If you keep all of that mind, you should have no problem being in character for him. I also know that some of the fandom refers to Sasuke as an emo, which is completely optional to use when being in character as him as well.
gaia_star For poses, I suggest looking at shots of Sasuke from the anime as well as from the manga. Sasuke likes to sit with his hands underneath his chin and shifting his eyes (glaring) as he does this. He often has a sharp look in his eyes. He also sticks his hand in the pocket of his shorts. You could also try the fire jutsu move. Any hand jutsu moves can also be used, but you'll need to practice them to make sure they look right. (I, myself, haven't memorized any of hand movements for Itachi yet due to the difficulty and fast movement of them.)

Hi KayaLing,

Thanks a lot for the advice about both creating a Sasuke Cosplay Outfit and on possible poses for him. I happen to own all of the Naruto and all of the Naruto Shippuden movies and most of the original Naruto series. I will be watching them all closely to get some poses. As for Manga I don't own that much but I do happen to have a Naruto Art Book. It's called "Uzumaki - The Art of Naruto" by Masashi Kishimoto. The art book is really cool. Something that I haven't gotten around to yet is starting an Official Thread for the Naruto series. Which is strange because it's one of my top 5 all time favorite "Classic / Retro" series. smile I copied all of the info that you gave me for future reference. If you ever get a chance get a copy of the Naruto Art Book that I mentioned.  
-------- Cosplayers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff