Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:06 am
Kage Halo
My mom wouldn't really mind, I showed her my gravitation manga and she didn't seem to mind. However one time I went to the rest room and I left the screen on (Idiot! >.< ) and on the screen were Doujinshi pics, and my older brother went to the computer and saw it gonk it was so emberasing, but he didn't say anythiung about it. But it was still emberasing

seems luike alot of brothers help out there sisters, when truth be told if when my suster saw it, what does she do? SHE GOES UP TO MOM AND SHOWS HER!!! stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:34 pm
What's sad is, I don't really read a lot of yaoi (85% shonen-ai), but I STILL know my mom would freak out. Damn catholic family...  

Ryuuki-chan

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:24 pm
my most embarrasing moment happended oneday when i was reading a lemon yaoi fanfic called house of love on the computer well while i was reading it my mom surpised me and said that she needed to use the computer to check her bank account well i was trying to click out of it as fast as i could but aparrently it wasnt fast enough because while my mom was checking her account she asked me why was he asking kamui

I think you should lie on your back . . . and draw your legs up, i was so embarrased but after that i explained to my mom what yaoi and shounen-ai was and she didnt get mad or anything but i was totally embarrased.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:32 pm
Mystical_elfgirl12
my most embarrasing moment happended oneday when i was reading a lemon yaoi fanfic called house of love on the computer well while i was reading it my mom surpised me and said that she needed to use the computer to check her bank account well i was trying to click out of it as fast as i could but aparrently it wasnt fast enough because while my mom was checking her account she asked me why was he asking kamui

I think you should lie on your back . . . and draw your legs up, i was so embarrased but after that i explained to my mom what yaoi and shounen-ai was and she didnt get mad or anything but i was totally embarrased.

3nodding But it's good your mom understands.  

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:45 pm
Kaiba Lily
Moonlight_shadow12

I agree with you my mom is really great to have hee hee. the only other thing I know is when my mom talked to her mother which is my grandmother she told my mom that I am 22 and that I can make my own choices so dont worry. That was a long time ago now I'm 25  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:41 am
Mystical_elfgirl12
Kaiba Lily
Mystical_elfgirl12

i agree with you my mom is really great to have hee hee. the only other thing i know is when my mom talked to her mother which is my grandmother she told my mom that i am 22 and that i can make my own choices so dont worry

Wow...You're alot older then me! xp  

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:05 am
Kaiba Lily
Mystical_elfgirl12
Kaiba Lily
Mystical_elfgirl12

i agree with you my mom is really great to have hee hee. the only other thing i know is when my mom talked to her mother which is my grandmother she told my mom that i am 22 and that i can make my own choices so dont worry

Wow...You're alot older then me! xp
really how old are you i cant be too much older then you silly giggle  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:59 am
Mystical_elfgirl12

*is extremely jealous*  

Ryuuki-chan

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:51 am
Ryuuki-chan
Mystical_elfgirl12

*is extremely jealous*

whee I'm a little jealous.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:23 pm
Kaiba Lily
Ryuuki-chan
Mystical_elfgirl12

*is extremely jealous*

whee I'm a little jealous.

xp I'm just jealous 'cuz if MY mom ever caught me reading shonen-ai she'd probably cart me off to therapy and ban me from YGO. So sad crying  

Ryuuki-chan

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:23 pm
My mom hasn't found out about my yugioh yaoi obsession... and I hope that she never does... my mom is a strict muslim... while I'm a wiccan... which by the way, my mom doesn't know about either... I asked her just a week ago, "Mom, what would you think of me if I went Goth?", she freaked at that and replied, "You will not get involved in such nonsense!!! I will not allow you to do whatever you want!!! And if I catch you reading any of this "fanfiction nonsense" I will get rid of the internet!!! This "yogiou" stuff is nonsense too, I can believe that you spend so much time watching that crap!!!"...

I was so pissed when she dissed Yugioh, and mispronounced it on purpose, that I screamed at her, and she said, "I will throw the tvs out of the window too!!!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:26 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
My mom hasn't found out about my yugioh yaoi obsession... and I hope that she never does... my mom is a strict muslim... while I'm a wiccan... which by the way, my mom doesn't know about either... I asked her just a week ago, "Mom, what would you think of me if I went Goth?", she freaked at that and replied, "You will not get involved in such nonsense!!! I will not allow you to do whatever you want!!! And if I catch you reading any of this "fanfiction nonsense" I will get rid of the internet!!! This "yogiou" stuff is nonsense too, I can believe that you spend so much time watching that crap!!!"...

I was so pissed when she dissed Yugioh, and mispronounced it on purpose, that I screamed at her, and she said, "I will throw the tvs out of the window too!!!" eek

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Ryuuki-chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:44 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

I was so pissed when she dissed Yugioh, and mispronounced it on purpose, that I screamed at her, and she said, "I will throw the tvs out of the window too!!!" eek

*shakes hand* We, my friend, are in the same boat. Although my mom isn't THAT bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:09 pm
Hmmm....my parents are Democrats, so they support gay rights and what not, but I'm still paranoid.  

Xesca

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:51 pm
Ryuuki-chan
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

*shakes hand* We, my friend, are in the same boat. Although my mom isn't THAT bad.

My mom is that bad. *sigh* and it seems she did some research on fanfiction. so now whenever i'm on the comp she always checks to make sure that i'm not reading fanfiction. i don't even want to know what would happen if she found out i like yaoi. *shudder*  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff