Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply Roleplay Forum
???? - Alternative Reality~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:50 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney

User Image
Am I going to have to cut your salary again?

User Image

"Oh my... Mr Payne. Getting ahead of yourself again? Unless during my time in Borginia you've had a promotion... I believe only the Chief of Prosecutors... can cut my pay."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image

Sören laughed softly. "My name is of German origin. My mum is German, and my father is American. So they named me Sören, in honour of my grandfather, who was a great painter in Sweden. May I ask what your name is, ma'am?"

Ernmeryn

Fashionable Elder

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:53 pm
User Image

"Oh my! Germany, I've always meant to visit it! I've heard it's a wonderful country!"

*Jiang folded her arms and nodded*

"As for me... My name is Jiang, Jiang Ryudo. I'm a lawyer.. well.. 'would-be' lawyer as I already mentioned. My family originate from Zheng-Fa, I came here because I'd heard there was a good chance of getting employed but... I guess I have bad luck..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image

Sel trotted up to the red-clad attorney and the person she was talking to.

"E-excuse me, but could you direct me to the prosecutor's office?" she asked brightly. The fluff squeaked and began to slide off her head, and she corrected its position with a gentle nudge.

Selvendor

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:00 pm
Jiang Ryudo
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney

User Image
Am I going to have to cut your salary again?

User Image

"Oh my... Mr Payne. Getting ahead of yourself again? Unless during my time in Borginia you've had a promotion... I believe only the Chief of Prosecutors... can cut my pay."

User Image
"As a matter of fact they did.
Ever since I've been on that winning streak good things have happened.
So for that little outburst, I think I'll just half your salary."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:01 pm
User Image

*Jiang looked up towards the source of the new voice*

"Ah.. the prosecutors office. Yes I know where that is... Let me see that map."

*She took the map and marked a spot on it*

"From here you take a left up Kita Street and then head down the Main Road until you see a large building, it should say Prosecutors Office on the front!"

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:03 pm
User Image

Song: Tsunaida Te ni Kiss wo

Mimi noticed that some one was giving directions to the prosecutor's office, maybe she'd know of a defence office that was looking to take in newbies. "Um, excuse me..." She said softly as she walked up.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:06 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney

User Image

User Image

(T-This cannot be happening! I could imagine Miles Edgeworth or a Von Karma becoming the next Chief but.. T-This... guy?)

"T-Tch... I see. Well I suppose I should congratulate you on your promotion.. but I won't."

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Ernmeryn

Fashionable Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:06 pm
User Image

"Jiang...that's a nice name... I have never had the pleasure of traveling outside of America.... But I wish to travel to Germany, I even know quite a bit of the language...."

Sören suddenly became quiet as the two other girls approached.

"My, it seems as if we all could use some help...." Her smirk faded.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:07 pm
The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja
User Image

Mimi noticed that some one was giving directions to the prosecutor's office, maybe she'd know of a defence office that was looking to take in newbies. "Um, excuse me..." She said softly as she walked up.

User Image

*Jiang smiles to Sören and nodded, just then she heard a new voice and looked in the direction of that voice, the park certainly was a great space to meet new people!*

"Hmm? How can I help you?" *She smiled*

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Selvendor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:07 pm
User Image

"Ahhh, right, thank you, miss!" Sel beamed. "I'm hoping to meet Miles Edgeworth, you see, and become his assisstant~"

Sel began to walk away, but then turned back. "You're a defence attorney, right? I think I've seen you on the Court Channel sometimes... As a thank you, do you want one of Sel's patented investigation robots, TM?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:09 pm
Selvendor
User Image

"Ahhh, right, thank you, miss!" Sel beamed. "I'm hoping to meet Miles Edgeworth, you see, and become his assisstant~"

Sel began to walk away, but then turned back. "You're a defence attorney, right? I think I've seen you on the Court Channel sometimes... As a thank you, do you want one of Sel's patented investigation robots, TM?"

User Image

"Hoo. A Miles Edgeworth fan, huh? I can't say I've met him but good luck! The Prosecutor's Office is your best bet! Well.. at the moment I'm an out of work Attorney but... sure I guess a robot can't be a bad thing to have around! In case I ever get a job!"

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:12 pm
Jiang Ryudo
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney

User Image

User Image

(T-This cannot be happening! I could imagine Miles Edgeworth or a Von Karma becoming the next Chief but.. T-This... guy?)

"T-Tch... I see. Well I suppose I should congratulate you on your promotion.. but I won't."

User Image
I'm sorry I thought you liked a high salary!
Would you like to be paid peanuts like that Gumshoe fella?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:13 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney

User Image
I'm sorry I thought you liked a high salary!
Would you like to be paid peanuts like that Gumshoe fella?

User Image

"Oh I love a high salary it's true but... I won't resort to begging for one. If I broke easily, I wouldn't be a very good prosecutor now would I?"

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:16 pm
Jiang Ryudo
The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja
User Image

User Image

*Jiang smiles to Sören and nodded, just then she heard a new voice and looked in the direction of that voice, the park certainly was a great space to meet new people!*

"Hmm? How can I help you?" *She smiled*

User Image

Mimi gulped lightly. "Uh, I was wondering if you knew of any defence offices that were hiring...I really need to find a place to work but no one wants to take a rookie right now it seems..."

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff