Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Music
i know EVERY word to EVERY Fall Out Boy song...(read 1 post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many FOB songs do you know?
  1-5
  5-10
  10-15
  15+
  ALL OF THEM!!!
View Results

FallingApartToHalftime

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:07 pm
I was going to post, this isn't a guild about " who's the bigger fan and who isn't ." I know pretty much every song, but there's no need to brag about it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:14 pm
i don't care how many songs i memorize because a lot of them stick anyway  

deadupon arrival

samxcore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:07 pm
yup me too.
everything.
i know every lyric.
=]
i love it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:50 am
PrincessMeg
Exactly. Knowing every single word in all their songs doesn't mean you're a "bigger" fan. Like the two said above, I could really care less. Although, I do know a lot of their songs. But that's not the point anyway.

you guys are going in the right direction. I myself only dislike those who like FOB for a band memeber, and only know the hit songs, and only have the newest release. that angers me.  

NoobNovaScotia

Plynn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:33 pm
i know the lyrics to all non-cover songs
i dont have any physical CDs, but i downloaded it LEGALLY off iTunes, so thats close enough

lol i actually currntly have my playlist of FOB going and was singing along without knowing it lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:51 pm
Metarded
Powder Water
To be honest, I don't care how many songs I've memorized.

Neither do i. stare

wow. i don't either.  

doctamickaaaaaay

Raven Halliwell

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:55 pm
Ida the Scientist
PrincessMeg
Exactly. Knowing every single word in all their songs doesn't mean you're a "bigger" fan. Like the two said above, I could really care less. Although, I do know a lot of their songs. But that's not the point anyway.
Yeah, I know. I'm not trying to do that. D: But I just do. x___________x

i agree but ive memorized all the songs from under the cork tree plus saturday and grand theft autumn.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:39 am
surprised i want the dvd!  

Sesshomaruka

Elle Razor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:21 pm
Sometimes I find myself singing Fall Out Boy songs and get all the words right, and I won't even be thinking about it!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:05 pm
I know:

Everything on FUCT (did you notice that if you pronounce it it sounds like "********"? Haaa. Someone should ask Pete if that was intentional; I would, but the Q&A won't work on my comp xD)
Carpal Tunnel Of Love
This Ain't A Scene
Patrick Being Weird (Yeah, I'm strange and listen to it all the time on my iPod xD)

And my friend Katy's burning EOWYG and TTTYG for me soon :3

I want MHHABTB-STMT

[ Amputated Freckle ]

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:29 pm
Damn! Where do you get a Fall Out Boy DVD?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:08 am
I Have everyone except the ones from the new album, because i dont want to download them coz its stealing and i wouldnt do that to FOB i know the words to all the songs on all the albums and EP's and singles but not the weird songs that they didnt sell.  

Capt-Cat

glizzard

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:00 pm
wow... i know a lot of lyrics to fall out boy but i just haven't had the connections or the money to meet them or the timing is always screwed up but i seriously am getting jelous at how much you guys know about them and how much stuff... i get a hat, belt, shirt and loung pants and i'm happy... now i just feel cheep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:03 pm
I have almost memorized everything...and thankies to starburst...i almost have everything...but can someone explain this release the bats thing, thats new to me  

Kill Romance

EmoxToothxFairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:36 am
deadly cupcake!
Powder Water
To be honest, I don't care how many songs I've memorized.

Neither do i. stare

yea. i could care less >.< really, the only thing good about that is that you can sing along any time you hear a song by 'em or see em in concert  
The Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff