Welcome to Gaia! ::

[3 Wishes: A Dragonball Z Slash Guild]

Back to Guilds

For all the Dragonball/Z/Gt Slash (Yaoi) You could ever want. 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Slash, Yaoi, Romance, Shounen-ai 

Reply [3 Wishes: A Dragonball Z Slash Guild]
Dragonball Z dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:46 pm
Or maybe what was happening was 18 ordered Krillin to buy her some cheap jewelery and as for Vegeta... well, he probably told Bulma to go with her because he wanted to be the "Saiyan Bicycle" everyone gets a ride so to speak.

Vegeta has been with so many of the cast members its actually quite funny. He's been with Piccolo and had a Saiyan-Namek named Daishimi.

He's been with Kakkorot/Goku though he didn't really like that. That was more or less whenever Kakkorot invited him over because of Goten and Trunks and Vegeta got so drunk on fermented drinks that he and Kakkorot just went for it. That was pretty kinky, I must say. (yes I saw that one happen)

Then we all know he's been with Bulma. And he's been with me. I have had twins thanks to him. Alexander and Violet. Violet was more like Vegeta and Alexander was more like me.

And now I am hearing that he's been with 18?

Oh, I also know he's been with Raditz in order to dull the torture that Frieza did to him. *shudders at the thought of Frieza and Vegeta*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:22 pm
SiR STiR
[Ren The Ryoko]
I had a Vegeta/18 dream once.

Hammock sex!

It's like Vegeta and Krillin did a wife swap for our dreams. xD
Yours sounds so much hotter.

@ ERROR:
Damn, Piccolo. Way to be an a**! I can't imagine Piccolo using money to buy stuff. xD; Maybe he wanted to check out that Wal-Mart Krillin and Bulma were banging at. Heard they were having a sale on bottled water.

XD Totally.

Yeah, that dream actually made me look up Vegeta/18 fanfiction for weeks. It's a pretty amazing couple really.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:19 pm
Omg....I remember this one when iwas like at someone else house,I dont know who..but half of the Dbz Character were there.And Trunks couldn't keep his hands off of me and we kept making out....Its was wonderful..Like i was able to feel it. it was weird but o well..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:02 pm
Hmm, well, according to those types of dreams, iQueen Shippo, you and Trunks are going to have some sort of future romantic relationship. Kinky!

I have those about KOF star Terry Bogard all the time.

If you have more than one, then its definitely meant to be.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Medical ERROR
Crew

Dangerous Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:58 am
Now I had a dream with Krillin in it, and he had dated a friend in my dream for like 3 days. I don't remember what else was happening, except that we were trying to escape something by instantly traveling through dimensions. I remember there being a mirror that could show you your future or alternate self.

Why Krillin was in it? I think he was just there to be a failure. AAAAHHAHAHAHA...-ahem-. I just had to get that out.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:19 pm
I had a dream once that vegeta just showed up at my house one day and told me i had to go with him. Then frezia and the genu force showed up and kidnapped me. Alot more happened, but i don't care to go into it on a public forum. sweatdrop  

Bittersweetpain

11,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cioara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:12 pm
I had a dream once that I was Trunks. Upon realizing I was Trunks I went off in search of Android 17 so that I could molest him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:13 pm
What an interesting dream you had...lol!  

Medical ERROR
Crew

Dangerous Elder

whorrend0us

Aged Gekko

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:14 pm
Vegeta/18 is another one of my guilty pleasures.
She totally dominates him, and he actually realizes it. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:22 pm
vandesbride
I had a dream once that vegeta just showed up at my house one day and told me i had to go with him. Then frezia and the genu force showed up and kidnapped me. Alot more happened, but i don't care to go into it on a public forum. sweatdrop
LOL I had a dream once that Vegeta and Nappa showed up at my college and demanded that I come outside or they were going to blow the whole campus up. So I came outside to avoid any trouble, and immediately I see these two guys with what looks like brown belts wrapped around their waists, and weird armor. I was like "No ******** way." So I walk up to Vegeta and he cocks his head to the side while smiling and says, "My, you filled out quite nicely." "Excuse me? Who are you?" "How do you not know who I am? I'm your mate." "...My what?" "Ugh, your mate? We were destined at birth to be together but your soul was sealed in an earthling's body until the time came for us to be together. It is finally time to realize your true form."

So Vegeta pretty much told me that as of that moment I had to disappear for a little while, and I asked if I could at least say good-bye to my family first and he let me. Then I traveled with him back in an extra Saiyan pod they had, and he was RIDICULOUSLY protective over me (he would drag me closer to him by his tail if he caught someone looking at me), and omg. It was adorable. gonk  

whorrend0us

Aged Gekko

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Bittersweetpain

11,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:40 am
Mother Jenova
vandesbride
LOL I had a dream once that Vegeta and Nappa showed up at my college and demanded that I come outside or they were going to blow the whole campus up. So I came outside to avoid any trouble, and immediately I see these two guys with what looks like brown belts wrapped around their waists, and weird armor. I was like "No ******** way." So I walk up to Vegeta and he cocks his head to the side while smiling and says, "My, you filled out quite nicely." "Excuse me? Who are you?" "How do you not know who I am? I'm your mate." "...My what?" "Ugh, your mate? We were destined at birth to be together but your soul was sealed in an earthling's body until the time came for us to be together. It is finally time to realize your true form."

So Vegeta pretty much told me that as of that moment I had to disappear for a little while, and I asked if I could at least say good-bye to my family first and he let me. Then I traveled with him back in an extra Saiyan pod they had, and he was RIDICULOUSLY protective over me (he would drag me closer to him by his tail if he caught someone looking at me), and omg. It was adorable. gonk

The thing is in my dream i was carted off to a training ground on another planet...... were vegeta almost killed me upon realizing he was falling for me..... he didn't mean to it shocked him..... Good think i could over take him. What happened next is what i don't want to describe on a public forum.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:37 pm
I've had many frieza dreams but my latest was this
I could see myself sleeping in the hospital all hooked up to tubes and wires and frieza came in my room, he had this worried expression on his face, he sat down beside me and began to stroke me he told me that he loved me, he demanded I get better because he was my lord and needed me. Then a doctor came in, frieza grabs the doctor around the neck with his tail demanding the doctor make me better or he'd kill him. Then frieza let's go and stands up giving the doctor a glare he kisses my forhead and growls that the doctor has two days to make me better and no more and then storms out of the room. I liked that dream and I am getting out of the hospital in two days so it was kind of like it actually happened  

Animus_Subject-15

Dangerous Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chewie -x- Dew

Benevolent Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:58 am
my weirdest dream was Goku and Vegeta...eating cereal.
=_=
i find that messed up...

[3 Wishes: A Dragonball Z Slash Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas