Easter event Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:52 pm
You don't need to be in a crew to get the golden egg. And you also don't need to do most of the damage. I got to the egg when it's HP was half way down already and still got the price. Just hit it biggrin you can get only one, after that you just get gold from them.

I have... um... 62 Pink eggs (+ I made one Sundae already) xD And way too many chickies... and and and... that 1000 egg badge on both my main and my mule.
But I'm missing the Eyepatch chick still. I also got the Chick collector badge whee

*wheeze* stressed

(I've been playing all day -.-)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:46 pm
Really? Ok, I guess I just need to find one then.

I'm up to 51 eggs. I'm debating whether or not to make a Sundae or just keep the recipe and pieces to sell next year..

I've got a cheepy and 2 churpies and I have no idea how i got them confused Are they coming out of the eggs?

lol, join the club. I've been hooked on it all day too. @.o
Time for a break and start dinner.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:56 pm
I already made one Sundae... maybe I'll make another and save the rest.

The Chicks come from eggs, a bit after you crack it. Then you can grab it. Also people sometimes don't notice that they spawned one, so you can sometimes grab ones that are alone, just click away if there's a lonely chick that doesn't talk.

The one with the eyepatch seems to be quite rare, I still don't have it. You need to grab 3 different chicks to get the badge.

And you should look in the zOmg forum for the Golden egg spawn threads, people sometimes tell there when they appear. Then of course, it's matter of luck to get there in time. I haven't managed it yet when trying with my mule. With Ieho, I just stumbled on one accidentally biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:57 pm
Huh, I know that I found 2 golden eggs and started wacking at them before anyone even noticed me, and didn't get anything. But when I joined a crew the egg we found gave us all a ticket/gold.

I know that I saved 2 of my Basket recipes and ingredients (didn't have enough for a Sundae) till the even started and sold them both for a minimum of 65k. I would say that the Sundae item would be worth more then the recipe.

I believe the cheepy and churpie or whatever else they're called randomly come out of the eggs. I know that I opened an egg and there was a chicken inside, once I touched it, it started following me nonstop.

Haven't had a chance to play most of the day. Going to get playing for those last eggs, and try to figure out if I can find more of the chickens.  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:02 pm
Yurro
Huh, I know that I found 2 golden eggs and started wacking at them before anyone even noticed me, and didn't get anything. But when I joined a crew the egg we found gave us all a ticket/gold.

Maybe a bug? Because I wasn't in a crew and definitely not the first one there but I still got the egg.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:04 pm
Iehonatane
Yurro

Maybe a bug? Because I wasn't in a crew and definitely not the first one there but I still got the egg.

Ah well, I still got one anyways. Is it just me, or does the Ranch area have more eggs the most?  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:09 pm
Yurro
Iehonatane
Yurro

Ah well, I still got one anyways. Is it just me, or does the Ranch area have more eggs the most?

No idea.. but I had the most amazing luck today.
I was on my mule and they did some kind of server reset (or something) and I ended up on one layer all by myself. I was the only one on the Ranch and every screen I went had 1 to 3 eggs biggrin I just went round' and round for couple hours and got myself the 1000 egg badge and over 50 pink eggs xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:19 pm
I think it's hilarious we're all in "you are" poses XDD
Nice dodo Yurro.

I've been having really good luck in the Zen Garden. The eggs spawn all over the place. I had 3 spawn on one page and got them all >:3
Still haven't found a gold egg yet. Time to check out Bill's Ranch!  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:02 pm
I sent Beruth to find eggs. She's in the Village greens. What I need to know is:

WHEN DID THE LAWN GNOMES START DOING THAT THING WITH THEIR EYEBROWS????  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:08 pm
Are the gnomes flirting with you, Sal? o.O

I haven't been in the greens since the game first came out. So, what's up with the gnomes now?

Also... I finally got all the chicks! X3
golden egg, nowhere to be found -__-:  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:41 am
You got all 4 chicks? Even the eyepatch one? How? gonk

I haven't found it yet.

The Gnomes have been looking like that since I first saw then I think... xD They are hilarious.

Edit: Ok, Golden egg hunt is mighty easy biggrin Just go to a thread and ask people to add you for layerhopping, that's how you can easily get on the right layer when the egg spawns. I've killed 3 with Ieho and 2 on mule. Of course higer lvl helps if they spawn in Gold Beach or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:07 am
How do you get the chicks, anyway? I poke them and nothing happens.

I think the lawn gnomes look a tad pervy.  

Salmay
Captain

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:58 am
I'm trying to get eggs now too.
I haven't played zomg in soooo loooong though!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:11 am
I don't even know how many golden eggs I've killed anymore... I've made almost 200k from them biggrin  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:50 pm
@Ieho: Just got lucky with the eye patch chick. I sniped an egg from some guy and then there it was XD I jumped on that thing.
I'm not even interested in the gold from the eggs, I just want a ticket =/

@Sal: They're in the eggs. After you crack the egg it'll be sitting there. Then you just click on it.

@Arti: welcome to the insanity!  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces