Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply -------- Cosplayers
Kingdom Hearts Cosplayers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoraNamikaze

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:08 am
well, my favorites in order are, Sora, Axel, Demyx, Roxas, Zexion. I like Kairi too, I cosplay her  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:48 am
I cosplayed Kairi, but I can't get the picture up...  

Anna

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200

Doom27

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:10 am
My opinion is kingdom hearts cosplay is soooo overy cosplayed, its like how inuyasha was, then nauruto, and now hetallia seems to be the new over played cosplay.

Anyway out of all the cosplays i see for KH (the hundreds of org xii, the thousands of axels, and the millions of soras) why do i never see a Halloween land sora?! He is byfar the sweeteest looking in that world, with the pumpkin mask all crocked on his head, and those dark wings!

I think i'm going to have to do it someday.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:53 pm
Nefertiri Merytmut
hiphopopotomous
PandaTeddy
Sadistic Rainbows
pfft.
Axel, Roxas, and Demyx ftw.

I'm gonna have to agree with the above statement. 3nodding

Yeap. I agree with the above's above statement.

Same here.

I second this.
Except..
I'm not second.  

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

SakuraRico

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:40 am
Doom27
why do i never see a Halloween land sora?! He is byfar the sweeteest looking in that world, with the pumpkin mask all crocked on his head, and those dark wings!

Ask and you shall receive! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=448649861371&set=a.448647766371.244718.624726371

I'm tired of seeing Org 13 Member that just don't do it right, and worse, ORIGINAL Org. 13 members, saying they are additional to the 13... but then it's not 13...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:55 pm
SakuraRico
Doom27
why do i never see a Halloween land sora?! He is byfar the sweeteest looking in that world, with the pumpkin mask all crocked on his head, and those dark wings!

Ask and you shall receive! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=448649861371&set=a.448647766371.244718.624726371

I'm tired of seeing Org 13 Member that just don't do it right, and worse, ORIGINAL Org. 13 members, saying they are additional to the 13... but then it's not 13...

awww the benefits of not having a facebook account... bastards won't let me view pics, i cannot give it, i shall keep my life facebookless.  

Doom27

Anna

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:49 pm
AHA! Got a pic of my Kairi cosplay:

http://aqua-yagami.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d38snez

Sorry I'm not wearing it...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:13 pm
I'za be cosplaying as Marluxia at ACen this year. In his cloak for Saturday and as a raver version for the soap bobble. I might even go with a street clothed version for Sunday. As for props I'm not using a scythe but instead making the cards from Re:CoM.  

ninja-Lx

Thieving Rogue

Natsumi-Chan23

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:26 pm
My Fav's BY FAR are Roxas, Axel, and Riku(: Sora's alright... but i never really liked him... Oh and i'm going to be cosplaying as a modern day Roxas and my avi at the upcoming Shutocon!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:04 pm
Doom27
My opinion is kingdom hearts cosplay is soooo overy cosplayed, its like how inuyasha was, then nauruto, and now hetallia seems to be the new over played cosplay.

Anyway out of all the cosplays i see for KH (the hundreds of org xii, the thousands of axels, and the millions of soras) why do i never see a Halloween land sora?! He is byfar the sweeteest looking in that world, with the pumpkin mask all crocked on his head, and those dark wings!

I agree. I believe it is overrated as well.

I went to a con where there was a group of them taking up all the room.
They did their photo shoot inside and decided it was awesome to block the way.
Of course there were countless FFVII characters, who they pulled in with them. Most that weren't cosplaying from KH.
It was a big mess, but I shoved my way through and got hundreds of hateful looks.

I just wish they would do the different looks of Sora.
I have seen a few of the Halloween versions.
But mainly it is the norm looking ones.

I just never want to see another Axel.
Of course it makes me laugh knowing he is Raiden from MGS lol  

Baret Rapsba

marluxiasflower

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:38 am
i like them. i mean, there are ways to make it different that people haven't really thought of yet. true, it will make them less detectable, but it's different
like Halloween town
or casual wear
things that make you have to be creative with it

i was gonna go as a casual Marluxia or make up a Halloween town one of him being something crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:33 pm
One of a few cosplayers I don't see a bunch of is Olette.
I've always liked her, so I'm going to make her cosplay for Otakon.
I've always wanted to cosplay Sora too, but that is kinda wearing off. I see so many default Sora's and not enough of the other versions..
That goes with the other popular characters as well.

Oh well. ^^;
People can cosplay whoever they want.
As long as it makes them happy~  

BlueMemories 02

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

ninja-Lx

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:41 pm
marluxiasflower
i like them. i mean, there are ways to make it different that people haven't really thought of yet. true, it will make them less detectable, but it's different
like Halloween town
or casual wear

i was gonna go as a casual Marluxia or make up a Halloween town one of him being something crazy.

I'm actually doing a Casual wear Mar-Mar for ACen this year. as well as a Raver Mar-Mar for the Saturday rave at ACen. If you have any good ideas for those two, let me know. I'll try to add in some of your ideas to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:32 pm
ninja-Lx
marluxiasflower
like Halloween town
or casual wear

I'm actually doing a Casual wear Mar-Mar for ACen this year. as well as a Raver Mar-Mar for the Saturday rave at ACen. If you have any good ideas for those two, let me know. I'll try to add in some of your ideas to them.

here is one
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=twilight+town+marluxia#/d151phb
i liked that one a bit.
but if u want it to be manlier (assuming u r a guy) go with very professional
like tuxedo shirts and black pants.
i had an idea of a pink collar shirt, green pants, and a black vest.  

marluxiasflower

The Forbidden Confession

5,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:21 pm
I am a Roxel cosplayer :O yes,the lovechild ;3
come check out my DA and quote me what you think of it :O
(And Vocaloid as well...the person with me (my Len) is my cosplay father Axel :3 she's the best. frozenifrit.deviantart.com is her's)
http://nekoroxelchan.deviantart.com/  
-------- Cosplayers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces