Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Land of Myths and Monsters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:35 pm
Rebecca stomped her foot, "When I cook, you eat it! GOT THAT?!" her brow furrowed as she looked at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:40 pm
Daniel lifted his hat slightly, a small look of surprise in his eyes. "So much for getting acquainted without hassle." He lowered his hat back to it's desired position, "I apologize for not explaining myself. It seems that the trip here gave me a bit of an upset stomach, so I'll ask that you understand that eating isn't something I'd prefer to do at the moment."  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:43 pm
"Well, if you would have said that earlier i woudn't have yelled at you! I'm sorry," Rebecca said pulling out the animal's stomache.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:47 pm
Daniel laid quietly, listening to the crackle of the fire, as it was only sound in the cave as all talking ceased. "I'm aware that lying is wrong, but something that small shouldn't be a problem. It's not that I don't want to eat, but rather, I want to sleep." Within a few more moments the sound of snoring joined that of the fire's crackling.  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:58 pm
Rebecca continued dicing the carcas of the animal, she wrapped the bones in the fat of the animal. rebecca placed the pacage on the alter, "to the gods." She placed the meat on a stone by the fire, and let it steem and sissle.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:35 pm
Dan looked just looked at everyone again. "Well, this isn't the best day of my life is it?" He said as he kneeled down next to Rebecca. "Soooo... Why so uptight? Just like everyone from my school. Then there is the matter of them all being bible thumpers," He said. Unsheathing his sword, he looked outside. "You hear that?" He asked. Walking outside, he noticed he was without a doubt, insane. "Woah... I SWEAR i just heard something..." He said to himself as he sheathed his sword and turned around o teh smell of cooking meat. "Food?"  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:06 pm
"Not yet, and I'm uptight because the gods have chosen a majority of male heros. My matron goddess is Atremis for the god's sake, I hate obnoxious men." Rebecca said flipping the meat on the stone, "he," she pointed over at Daniel, "isn't obnoxious, and has the patron goddess of Demeter, I can tell because that satchel he's laying on is of endless supply, he took an apple out of it and it did not deflate or look less full." Rebecca said reacking into Daniel's satchel she wrapped her hand arround an apple and she pulled it out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:02 am
Dan shook his head. "Not groovy. You know, who should try and make a video. ou know, do something SO dumb and painful, it makes you feel better after..." He smiled at the thought. "Like jumping off a roof. That was fun," He laughed to himself. "So, Artemis? If i remeber anything from my history classes, she is Apollo's twin, and goddess of the hunt. And if im right, that makes he a twig on the mud. Because twins are never alike in any way shape or form." He said pulling out his sword and twirling it casually. "To bad there isn't anything to fight. I might have to practice on some poor animal," He said, trying to see how far this Rebecca girl would go before she snapped. This was Dan's common tactic making new friends, find a weak spot. Then, see how far he could take it before they freaked out. Helped him read things better. This shouldn't take long if she is everything she appears to be, He thought to himself.  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:30 pm
"do not tempt me foolish boy, I can kill without the decesed knowing he's dead." Rebeccca glared at the idiot walking about, "you should not insult any of the gods as you just have." Rebecca took the meat off the heated rocks and walked outside grabngi a few large leafs. She enclosed each peice of meat in a leaf and tied each one. "Here," she tossed Dan a few of the warm packages. "Wake up, wake up. Daniel, it's time to awaken and start on our journey." Rebecca said kneeling at Daniel's sleeping body.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:22 pm
Dan smiled at the cooked meat and sheathed his sword. "Ill do what i please, as i don't let anyone tell me what to do," He said smiling. Tougher cookie than most others... He thought as he put the package in his pack. "Now let's hurry up so i don't get that bored, shall we Rebecca? Daniel?" He asked returning to his carefree nature taht made Dan who he was. Reaching his hand down into one of the pockets in his armor, he pulled out the picture of him and his friends. Smiling, he returned it, pulled out a knife, and threw it into the fire, out of pure boredom.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:17 am
Daniel sighed and opened his eyes, "That was nowhere near satisfying." He rose to his feet, dusting himself off. Fixing his hat, Daniel noticed the knife in the fire, "A bit wasteful, wouldn't you agree?" He approached the mouth of the cave, but stopped short, "Do we have a destination in mind? I didn't receive any further instructions, other than arrive and do what needs to be done."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:21 am
Dan smiled. "Im bored. I came here to kill stuff, and to party." Going over next to Daniel, he looked outside and started looking for a town. Or anything with something to drink. "We probably are being tested to see if we can survive. That," He turned his head slightly towards Rebecca. "Or the gods are to damn lazy to help us any further..." He said slowly. Turning his head around again to the open plains before him, he sighed. "We need to find a town. We need transportation, a horse or something..."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:53 pm
Daniel frowned, "This one's not exactly the type I'd expect Gods to send to do their bidding...Well, I'm not either. But he is right." Daniel straightened himself, "I agree. Walking isn't a very convenient mean of getting around, when- Wait a moment. Do we have a deadline? I suppose we do, seeing as this is The End for this place. But when?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:02 pm
"Well, I'd think we'd either go to delphi or we'd have to find the fates, or I could see about calling upon the god apollo, it wouldn't work verry well though." Rebecca walked over to them, "does any one know ancent greek?" Rebecca asked thinking of their way of reading signs and letters. "come on, I think to know a way to a near by town." Rebecca started off stepping into the sun-light. She looked up at the sky, the sunoff the their right yet morning birds sang. "We are facing north, if my geography is correct, Olympus, the town, should be on the south side of this mountain, because the gods would drop one off nearest to their home, Mt. Olympus." Rebecca looked dazily at the sun and felt herself weaken.  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:57 pm
Dan smiled as he stepped outside and picked up a small rock. "Sun is always to the east when it rises. I say we are just about around ten in the morn." He looked up at the sky and turned around. "Olympus would be first stop for a horse and some money. As long as im around, we don't need to know the language for that purpose." He smiled as he tossed the rock around. "Im pretty good at pickpocketing." Dan smiled again and turned towards the others. "Ready?"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff