Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:39 am
Throwing a little love in here.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:17 pm
Yay love! 8] Working on an idea for a CCS-based pride, atm. >3 May have an epic idear~  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:12 pm
MEILING PLZ?
xD

This idea.
WIN  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 pm
I've even figured out how the 'plot' of at least the first season could work in SoA. <3  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:43 pm
Do you mind sharing your ideas thus far?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:22 am
General rough idea so far. Taken from a convo I had with a friend. Thus, the username/times.

Idea
kaidapoi (9:28:26 PM): Guardians = someone chosen from certain family lines. Like a rank passed down from generation to generation.
kaidapoi (9:29:11 PM): Clow = founder of the pride who died without an heir. Pride would have been run by a sort of 'council' that was elected to lead in the absence of an heir.
kaidapoi (9:30:45 PM): Cards = 19 SoA (like the original 19 cards from the manga) from families across the savanna that Clow foresaw (he would have been a seer) as being of use to the one who would take charge of the pride.
kaidapoi (9:32:35 PM): 8d So the 'Cardcaptors' -needs a better name, yesyes- would have to go around the savanna, 'collecting' these SoA (by winning against them in battle or by convincing them) to bring back to the pride for the Final Judgement.
kaidapoi (9:35:29 PM): I'm thinking...Sakura could be 'chosen' by the current Keroberos based on tales of a vision Clow had, passed down from the original Keroberos.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:19 pm
That sounds awesome. <3 I can not wait to see this happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:23 pm
-punts this up again- XD; So apparently someone already OWNS a Keroberos lion?  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas