Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
OC Contest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hypothetically, what do you think of hypothetical questions posed for no discernible reason?
  It depends
  Um...
  I answer with a rhetorical question
  I hate you
View Results

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:47 pm
There is no longer a 2nd and 3rd place.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Name: Mimi Melody
Personality: Optimistic, Outgoing, Loyal, Has moments of Ditzy-ness.
Background: Mimi came from a family of musicians and thus can play most any instrument. Her favorite being saxaphone, she carries one with her where she goes. But, she wanted to become a lawyer, a defence attorney, she wanted to protect people who needed it no matter what. It turned out that she had a real knack for it.
Case to which you belong to: Not from a single case. Most likely from Apollo Justice. (even though i haven't played yet. XD)

((thanks lawfulmagician for the sprites. ^^))

The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kyra Leblanc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:34 pm
(I decided to put it in format. But still because of school and upcoming final exams and job hunting so I won't be forced to go to school in the summer I still haven't had time to draw my character so again. Here he is in avatar format.)
Original Appearance: User Image

Later/True Appearance: User Image

Name:Sieg Whyte
Occupation: Head of the international military defense corporation The Whyte Knight.
Personality: Calm and Kind changes to Cold and Egotistical
Background: Sieg Whyte is the head of the Whyte Knight defense corporation. He holds defense contracts with the highest levels of government and is one of the most powerful, wealthy, and influential men in the whole country.

Seems kind and upstanding when you first meet him. Looking like this:

Around the middle/end of the case there is a short recess where he speaks to the defense attorney.

"Oh please. A man like me, do you really think your pathetic laws apply? I have so many people willing to cover for me, to take the fall. That I could take just them and start my own island nation. God knows I have the money." (Smirks) "Think about what you're getting yourself into here Mr./Mrs./Ms. (Defense Attorney's name) "I just have to say the word and no one would even take a second glance at your grave. And if you do pursue this frivalous action...That is all you will gain, you will never get your conviction."

This of course is the big switch in his demenor. And thus a switch to his "true" image along with his real personality.
(By the way they couldn't find the murder weapon because it is a blade hidden inside his cane)

Case to which you belong to: He is the Final Case boss type.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:16 pm
User Image
Picture Drawn By Me.

Name: Amburr Bryte.

Personality:
`Shy at first.
`Loud In Court!
`Hard Headed.
`Stern
`Yet Nice. At times.

Background:
`Came from a good family from Texas.
`Always top in her class.
`Studied to be an Defense Attorney, but
changed her mind when her twin brother was killed.
`Fought and won her first case by putting her brother's
killer in prison. Became attached to the detective by
the name of, Kandi, who helped her out on the case.
`Became State Prosecutor at the age 20. Everyone knows
her by her motto; "Best in the Wild West."

Amburr Bryte

-830- Splice Gardens
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:57 am
Wait! That's Mimi? I drew the wrong one!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:41 pm
Hehe, who did you end up drawing? ^^  

The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-830- Splice Gardens
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:38 pm
Um.....uh.....Mimi Miney......  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:43 pm
Who?  

The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mia_Sage

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 am
User Image

Name: Arielle Reed

Personality: Can be extremely loud mouthed and smokes a lot. But despite her rough exterior, she can be kind.

Background: Not much is known about her family history. But she has done a lot of work on different cars and motorcycles, including the famous Klavier Gavin's motorad.

Case to which you belong to: Seen variously in Apollo Justice, mainly giving tips to the would-be ace attorney while teasing the hell out of him. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image
The contest is over!
The winner will be announced tommorow!
User Image

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

London Bell

Fashionable Gaian

10,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:21 am
It is? I didn't even see a date in the first post to when it ended.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:43 pm
Dreams not worth dying for...

Sweet! Now I can enter mine!

e 3e

User Image
(A tektek since I have no art of him. I've tried drawing him, but long coats are hard for me.
v ,v;;
Something about him that doesn't show up on the tektek: The middle spike-bang is actually white.)

Name: Excalibur Truth (prefers to be called "Cal" or "Cali" or California e oe)

Personality: Extremely laid back. He takes a "Go with the flow" view on life (having a somewhat surfer-ish personality, he also tends to say and address people as "Dude" or "Bro") However, when he opens his eyes (his eyes are purposely like that), his personality does a 180 and he becomes much more serious and calculating. However, when he looses, he likes to throw the victorious defense attorney a feast he cooks himself. Unlike most prosecutors, Cali's more interested in the truth than a win (hence his name). He'll gladly lose if that means the truth is found. He's also really shy around pretty girls his own age (which makes it difficult for him to work with Ema, which is why he tends to keep his distance).

Background: (I'm probably going to get a bit of flack for this, but it makes sense in my head. <<;; )
Excalibur was orphaned before he was born. He was adopted by a rather wealthy family when they saw his high level of intelligence. They took him in and taught him law. He became a state prosecutor at 16 in Germany (god, who doesn't become a prosecutor in Germany/America in the Phoenix Wright universe?) However, he doesn't take on his first case until 4 years later. Cali was also a fan of Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth. He often researched their cases. One day, when Edgeworth was in Germany investigating a case, Excalibur managed to bump into him. Edgeworth then became a sort-of mentor to him and helped teach him what it really meant to be a prosecutor. Excalibur took up the case, and, with the help of Edgeworth, found the truth and caught the culprit. Having learned what it meant to be a prosecutor, he decided to move to America/Japan where he heard the infamous Phoenix Wright once practiced law. There, he met Klavier Gavin, and the two became friends. When Gavin left to study law, he asked Excalibur to prosecute in the cases that Apollo Justice takes up on his behalf. The two butt heads, but also form a strange friendship (kind of like the one that Phoenix and Miles and Apollo and Klavier have). However, during the "4th" case, Phoenix and Edgeworth (as a co-chair of the Jurist system) assign Excalibur on Apollo's defense team while Klavier Gavin comes back to prosecute for this case, which shocks both Apollo and Excalibur. Excalibur theorizes that "They know something that, like the wonderful mentors they are, don't want to tell us." The case: A murder. The victim: Nemune Liberty, a good friend of Excalibur's. The murder? Shelly deKiller. However, who was the one who hired him? Was it the defendant, or someone else entirely? Turns out, no one hired him. He was working of his own accord. He wanted to test Excalibur's abilities and make sure he was the heir to the deKiller name. It turns out that deKiller is Excalibur's father, but that's not where it ends. His wife? Thalassa Gramarye. eek (I know "Apollo's father died" blah-blah-blah, let me explain, gosh). When Thalassa Troupe Gramarye, someone took out a hit on her (I don't know who, exactly, but work with me here.) Anyway, before he took out the hit, he wanted a suitable heir to the deKiller name. Having done research on the Gramarye, he discovered the Gramarye power. Figuring it would help with his heir's assassin abilities, he seduces her. Having then bore his children, he fakes his death. However, Thalassa always suspected him from the beginning and only went along with it to have children. She soon hid the children at separate orphanages to protect them from deKiller. She then returns to the Troupe in hopes that they will also protect her, and it does, for a while. However, deKiller seizes his chance and, for all he knows, executes the hit.
After that whirlwind of a trial and discovering he has a brother and half-sister, he changes his profession to defense attorney to spend more time with his unknown family.

Case to which the character belongs to: (Optional) He's a prosecutor from Apollo's era that goes up against him several times after Klavier goes oversees to study law (like a certain other prosecutor we all know...)

Relation to cannon characters: Edgeworth - apprentice, in a sense.
Klavier Gavin - Friend
Apollo Justice - Rival (and twin brother separated at birth. o ,O)
Trucy Wright - Half-brother
Shelly deKiller - Father
Thalassa Gramarye - Mother
Ema Skye - detective partner (though he has a hard time talking to her)

Special abilities: I mention a couple of times in his bio about deKiller and "suitable heir." Like the Fey and Gramarye lines, the deKiller are bred assassins. deKillers have the ability to notice tiny details about a person and build a profile based on this (kind of like Sherlock Holmes, who could tell what a person does by a simple glance). For assassins, this is useful to know when the opportune moment is and the most effective way to perform the hit. For Excalibur, this is a useful way to get a general idea as to who the killer could be based on studying the person and the crime scene.

... Long bio is long. >>;;

... Aren't worth living for.

The Master of Dragons

Sparkly Shapeshifter

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:11 pm
User Image
The contest is over!
The winner will be announced tommorow!
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:02 pm
After hours of thinking it over...I give the title of winner to...
The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja
Everyone did very good.
This was an extremely hard decision to make.
Hermit-Ninja (do you have a nickname?) you will get Comic Accents tommorow.
Have a nice day!  

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out