Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haus Of GaGaloo

Back to Guilds

A friendly and intelligent community for Lady Gaga fans. 

Tags: Lady GaGa, Music, Artist, Lady, GaGa 

Reply Haus Of GaGaloo
Our dear GaGa's quotes. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hanimonster
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:31 am
"This is the Manifesto of Little Monster
There is something heroic about the way my fans operate their cameras. So precisely, so intricately and so proudly. Like Kings writing the history of their people, is their prolific nature that both creates and procures what will later be percieved as the kingdom. So the real truth about Lady Gaga fans, my little monsters, lies in this sentiment: They are the Kings. They are the Queens. They write the hisory of the kingdom and I am something of a devoted Jester. It is in the theory of perception that we have established our bond, or the lie I should say, for which we kill. We are nothing without our image. Without our projection. Without the spiritual hologram of who we percieve ourselves to be or rather to become, in the future.
When you are lonely,
I will be lonely too.
And this is the fame."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq8g3omIy7Q&feature=related

edit:::: oh i hope this doesnt count as double post :/. i didnt realize the link on top of the orig. topic  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:04 pm
My favorites are the third one and the tenth one. heart  

chillinlikeuhvillain

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:28 pm
“If I were to ever, God forbid, get hurt onstage and my fans were screaming outside of the hospital, waiting for me to come out, I’d come out as Gaga. Michael [Jackson] got burned, and he lifted that glittered glove so damn high so his fans could see him, because he was in the art of show business. That’s what we do. I don’t even drink water onstage in front of anybody, because I want them to focus on the fantasy of the music.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:06 pm
*tear falls* That's so beautiful!
Those quotes made my day.
^ ^  

angelcak316

hanimonster
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:58 pm
At a concert in 2009, she told attendees, ‘Have you ever loved something so much, you told a tiny, little lie? A negative truth? And you believe and love your new invention so deeply, you would kill to make it true? Your visualization, your futurization is all you have, so honor it. Some say Lady Gaga is a lie…and they are right; I am a lie.’  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:34 pm
"Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up in the morning and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore."

Loveeee that one. C:  

Cariella

Questionable Shopper

I Hit People

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:01 pm
I heart her. She comes off as a bad role model for people who don't know much about her with the outfits, and what not, but she really has the best message anybody could have. Love yourself, and ignore the haters. Don't let opinions from people you don't even respect get to you, so on.

Long live the Gaga. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:06 pm
When i went to her concert and heard most of these quotes live, it brought tears to my eyes. Love my monster Gaga and all the happiness she brings to me. I cant wait to go to more concerts! <3 <3 <3

commitsudoku

Rorani

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:30 pm
Love these quotes of hers <3  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:47 pm
SEVEN
http://idolator.com/5863781/lady-gaga-metro-interview-classy-quotes  

hanimonster
Crew

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:13 pm
She is so wise for someone so young.

Seriously, when this woman writes a memoir i'm gonna buy 10 copies  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:56 pm
Her quotes are set to be my liberation. Every word she say is just so influential that it could change your whole life. HAIL MOTHER MONSTER! heart

LadyGagabucks

5,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Haus Of GaGaloo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items