Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
kamen rider avatar 2nd contest rider placement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:50 am
Lord Regalia
ok heres mine : kamen rider00 (world: born from hibiki but abandoned amd raised in kabuto world by vistors) ( the 2nd form looks like hyper kabuto looks like kabuto) : 1st form User Image

next form (Hyper Form) : User Image

Skipping the other forms.................................................................................... ok heres his final form o and this is eclipse form :User Image

(NOTE: i skipped other forms because i don't know how much forms i can post sweatdrop sweatdrop sorry blaugh )

great job and how many forms does den-o have  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:40 am
Kamen Rider G
Lord Regalia
ok heres mine : kamen rider00 (world: born from hibiki but abandoned amd raised in kabuto world by vistors) ( the 2nd form looks like hyper kabuto looks like kabuto) : 1st form User Image

next form (Hyper Form) : User Image

Skipping the other forms.................................................................................... ok heres his final form o and this is eclipse form :User Image

(NOTE: i skipped other forms because i don't know how much forms i can post sweatdrop sweatdrop sorry blaugh )

great job and how many forms does den-o have

8 forms including wings chou climax and platinum forms o and can i add more forms cause i got whole book of dream avis i made and i made a KAMENRIDER SECTION  

Shinjuku-Sama
Crew

7,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shinjuku-Sama
Crew

7,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:42 am
o and thanks for the replies ..................................IF ANYONE NEEDS A KMEN RIDER GO TO THE NEW FORUM SECTION KAMEN RIDER MAKER AND ILL MAKE ONE FOR YOU yup i will blaugh biggrin mrgreen rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:39 pm
My pick

User Image

Kamen rider nitro

World: Double

User Image

Jet form.

The driver is similar to Accel but turned into a jet. This driver is a hidden project that shroud use. Nitro use his speed and hand to hand combat to defeat her enemies. With the power of flight, Nitro can do powerful kick attack without much worry of counter attacks and friction of ground restricting her. The suit itself has a power of wrapping the wind around the user body and that act as a shield and a way to lift the user from the ground.

Jet form doesn't have any weapons to use expect for it speed. The speed break all the barriers of sound and light to make the jet go in the clock up zone. Once the jet form reach clock up speed it can move freely into Nitro. Jet form attacks are breaking through barrier of sound and pushing the enemy back at great speed. Another attack and also defense move is jet can spin around in a circle creating a tornado and use the tornado to attack the enemy or the jet can go into tornado and it would act as a shield.

Final attack: Nitro tornado  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:42 pm
very nice we are getting a lot more this time around very good ones at that  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:06 pm
razz  

Shinjuku-Sama
Crew

7,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shinjuku-Sama
Crew

7,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:08 pm
o yeah there are 8 forms. they are platinum form , axe form, gun form, sword form, wing form, climax form, chou clamx form, liner form  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:09 pm
Lord Regalia
o yeah there are 8 forms. they are platinum form , axe form, gun form, sword form, wing form, climax form, chou clamx form, liner form

ok then no more then 8 forms and yes they will help pick a winner  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:46 pm
Really? O.O ok cool I have a few 2 more iv been working on ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:58 pm
just to be clear forms are not other riders and also if I see some one put up another rider with a different name and is a different rider you must tell me what is the rider you want to enter  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Shinjuku-Sama
Crew

7,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:13 pm
ok good ill look for a nice form...........o wait i already found one it is call diamond spider form ( this is from blade it looks like garren and chalice combined) :User Image ok brb guys my brother has to use th pc now later for a while  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:29 pm
Lord Regalia
ok good ill look for a nice form...........o wait i already found one it is call diamond spider form ( this is from blade it looks like garren and chalice combined) :User Image ok brb guys my brother has to use th pc now later for a while

um I think I've seen this somewhere  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:27 pm
Kamen Rider G
Lord Regalia

same  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:38 am
Kamen Rider G
Lord Regalia

Lol yeah this is the one I summited last time =P lol he's sappose to be from ryukis world who was sent to dragon knights world to destroy them all >.< lol  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Shinjuku-Sama
Crew

7,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:54 pm
wow looks kind of the same as the one i made i just thought of it  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]