Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply theory and thoughts
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rani Prakash

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:36 am
Hey I'm Rani.. I'm 17... nearly 18 really... in a few months... anyway I'm a sleuth wannabe although I'm complete rubbish at solving things... I can't even do riddles but I think everything is fascinating so hi all... pleased to meet you smile

By the way... Holmes has to be my favourite all time super sleuth... he's awesome... biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:16 am
Greetings friend Rani! I'm a bit rubbish at solving things too. Thankfully most crimes aren't terribly complicated and you've just got to follow the evidence!

I was talking to a guy the other day who turned up to a stabbing, where upon a lady came out of her house and said "I f**king stabbed him because he was shagging my daughter! She's only 15!"
In cases like that, there's only so much deduction you can do!

And yes, Mr Holmes is awesome. Did you ever see the Jeremy Brett ones? I talk alot about them... Because they're the only ones I have ever seen. ninja

Anyway, check out our cool guild and join in the discussions/role plays! There's lots of cool links to crime websites in the Real Crime subforum (check out Cool Crime Stuff) if you are looking to expand your mind. Not to mention the dozens of videos on Youtube about serial killers. :p

Mind how you go!  

Annie Anthrax
Vice Captain

AccReposessed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:02 pm
heyy im kiera ann! i always wanted to be a forensic scientist. i love solving thing. ive been to a few forensic camps and im going to another one in a week. my favorite shows are all crime shows. i especially love ncis, criminal minds, and forensic files.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:34 pm
Ahhh... criminal minds. I love that show. Congratulations on coming, we're happy to have you. Let's see we now have a criminal psychologist, crime scene investigator, and a forensic scientist. Now all we need is an interigator and a bodyguard like figure and we have ourselves a team. ^^ Also, nice chibi. I would recognize that Whammy kid Mello anywhere!  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Mrs Paralegal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:59 pm
Hey there! My name irl is Caitlin. Over the course of this summer I've decided that I'm going to get my paralegal certification and I'm extremely excited. I should be done with school by now, but I kind of did things backwards and had a baby so this coming August (2010) will be my first time back to school in 2 years.

Oh, and I'm a CSI junkie. But I only watch the regular (original) Crime Scene Investigation -- I don't like Miami, New York and any others they've come out with. The end, for the most part. biggrin
^^;;

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Haylo. ^_^ I'm Ducky.
Criminal psychology is my niche. I've been studying psychology since I was 6 years old and I'm pretty knowledgeable, at this point.
So if anyone has anyone questions about it, feel free to ask. ^_^  

DysFUNKtional Duck

DysFUNKtional Duck

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:01 pm
Evan_or_L
Ahhh... criminal minds. I love that show.

Then you're gonna love me. rofl

Evan_or_L
Let's see we now have a criminal psychologist, crime scene investigator, and a forensic scientist. Now all we need is an interigator and a bodyguard like figure and we have ourselves a team. ^^

Though technically a psychologist, I also know Kung Fu, if you're still in need of bodyguard. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:28 pm
It's nice to meet the both of you! Sorry it took so long. I don't have the main forum on tab. I usually go to the subforums. I don't mean to be neglectful. I apologize for doing that for so long. As for the bodyguard, that's for the survaillance member if they get into trouble.  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Hyper_Beagle

Tipsy Capitalist

9,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:17 pm
Hi! I'm Hyper_Beagle, but you may call me Hyper or Elizabeth, or really anything you prefer.
I'm 19 and currently in college. I hope that my minor in scientific illustration may help me get into forensic facial reconstruction, although it doesn't appear to work that way when I researched it. sweatdrop Anyway, I love Bones, Law and Order, Forensic Files, Death Note, and I just started watching Criminal Minds. I've found myself to be a bit of a Jack the Ripper-phile, but really I love any unsolved mystery. By the way, I'm obsessed with research. I've actually developed it in to quite a skill. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:20 am
Oh, i like that. Have you learned the bone proportion equations? That's some pretty interesting stuff. It's nice to meet you Elizabeth.

Now we have a profiler, an investigator, a hired body guard, a skeptic(to keep the profiler in line), and a forensic scientist. Now all we need is a chemist to identify compounds and create them for reconstruction but other than that, We have a full crime team.  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Hyper_Beagle

Tipsy Capitalist

9,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:52 am
It is nice to meet you, too!
I still have at least one other class to take before I can start the first scientific illustration class. So no, I haven't learned that yet.  
theory and thoughts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff