Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
The next Ace Attorney Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:26 pm
Kuratashi
        Some things I'd like to see are:

1: More spotlight on Apollo, his backstory, and just him in general. I'm tired of him being overshadowed by other characters.

2: Either a much more competitive Klavier, or a new prosecutor all together. Maybe have Klavier come back at the end, after spending months focusing on law, ready to kick Justice's tail. Final boss prosecutor, yes?

3: MOAR SCIENCE. 'nuff said.

4: A more intuitive method of using perception in court, and maybe even out of court.

Probably a ton more, but that's just what I have for now. There are a lot of ways AJ can be improved, if the developers take the time to fix it.

... but it's still my favorite game of the series. Ahurr. :3

It's probably safe to assume that there will be a new prosecutor, but Klavier will probably be the first case prosecutor at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:27 pm
We need more of Painayne for the beginning cases...
The new game also need more spirit channeling, maybe them going to the village or something D:~!  

Hobo Wright

6,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100

ratpeets

Bashful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:29 pm
Kirei_chan

It's probably safe to assume that there will be a new prosecutor, but Klavier will probably be the first case prosecutor at least.

NO WAY. IT HAS TO BE PAYNE. ;___;

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:34 pm
Kuratashi
Kirei_chan

NO WAY. IT HAS TO BE PAYNE. ;___;

yes.  

Hobo Wright

6,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100

Mia_Sage

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:49 pm
Kirei_chan
He'll look the same except for a costume change xd
And maybe a bit scruffier.

Though it would be funny to see him totally successful. Like a business man or something.

Oh man, I will lol so hard if Larry becomes like a buisnessman. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:04 pm
Mia_Sage
Kirei_chan
He'll look the same except for a costume change xd
And maybe a bit scruffier.

Though it would be funny to see him totally successful. Like a business man or something.

Oh man, I will lol so hard if Larry becomes like a buisnessman. XD

ohmygod.
Male nurse at Hickfield clinic xd
"Got my degree in Honduras!" *thumbs-up*  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image
Larry Butz deserves to be in the next Ace Attorney game.
In fact, if the series ever got big enough, they should give him a spin-off series.
You play Larry Butz and you go across the world trying to pick up chicks, helping solve crimes inadvertidly!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:44 am
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
User Image
In fact, if the series ever got big enough, they should give him a spin-off series.
You play Larry Butz and you go across the world trying to pick up chicks, helping solve crimes inadvertidly!
................O_O  

-830- Splice Gardens
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mia_Sage

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:02 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
User Image

Pffft- oh gawd, that would be so lolzy as hell. XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:23 am
Mia_Sage
Akatsuki Missing-nin
Isn't there supposed to be another ace attorney game coming out with Edgeworth as the main character again? I think it was called Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney: Perfect Prosecutor.

lols, where have you been? Ace Attorney Investigation: Miles Edgeworth (the game that focuses on Miles and the strange stream of cases around him) has been out since February.

I'm not talking about that game, i saw it on a website from japan, called Perfect Prosecutor. I already own Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth  

xx_MelodiousFlames_xx

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:28 am
Akatsuki Missing-nin
Mia_Sage
Akatsuki Missing-nin
Isn't there supposed to be another ace attorney game coming out with Edgeworth as the main character again? I think it was called Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney: Perfect Prosecutor.

lols, where have you been? Ace Attorney Investigation: Miles Edgeworth (the game that focuses on Miles and the strange stream of cases around him) has been out since February.

I'm not talking about that game, i saw it on a website from japan, called Perfect Prosecutor. I already own Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

Perfect Prosecutor was the working English title for AAI 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:35 pm
Kirei_chan
Akatsuki Missing-nin
Mia_Sage
Akatsuki Missing-nin

Ahhh got it. But what's up with that one game called Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Remnants of the Past? Its for the software program thing "PWlib".

http://www.gyakutenwiki.net/w/Phoenix_Wright:_Remnants_of_the_Past  

xx_MelodiousFlames_xx

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:42 pm
Akatsuki Missing-nin
Kirei_chan
Akatsuki Missing-nin
Mia_Sage
Akatsuki Missing-nin

Ahhh got it. But what's up with that one game called Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Remnants of the Past? Its for the software program thing "PWlib".

That's the fan-made game. PWlib is a case-maker.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:50 pm
Kirei_chan
Akatsuki Missing-nin
Kirei_chan
Akatsuki Missing-nin
Mia_Sage
Akatsuki Missing-nin

It actually looks like fun...why cant Capcom make it for the DS? I would buy it  

xx_MelodiousFlames_xx

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:00 pm
Akatsuki Missing-nin
Kirei_chan
Akatsuki Missing-nin
Kirei_chan
Akatsuki Missing-nin

It actually looks like fun...why cant Capcom make it for the DS? I would buy it

It looks kickass! I wish they would hurry up and make it gonk
According to that link, the story is complete but they just haven't made it yet. I would download that software just for that game!  
The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff