Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]
[OOC] Application for Joining & Updating Info [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:52 pm
Sherlolly
Name: Jengo
Image: Full Size
Bonded?: Yes, Syrio
Rank Desired: Guard
Personality: Jengo is a bit of an older lion, who bonded with Syrio as an adult. He is always very serious and not very talkative. Definitely the "strong and silent" type. He is unfailingly loyal, if a little melancholy. He has little to no sense of humor.

Of course, approved. <33  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:18 pm
Kocoi's and Kielistanilopais cert update  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:32 pm
Name: Dege'mngoja
Image: uncert
Bonded?: Yes, Ayo
Personality: Once deemed 'insane', she lost the curse from the goddess, but had an extremely hard time adjusting to her home pride's changes. Understanding that they were necessariy didn't help her cope well, and though she tried to change with the pride, she couldn't quite come to terms. So she decided to find her own happiness elsewhere, following some of her bird friends to the Aka'mleli.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:40 am
Name: Dichali
Image: uncert cert
Bonded?: Yes
Rank Desired: Storyteller
Personality: Dichali finds himself a smooth talker and enjoys entertaining others with his... unique stories. Wauna, his companion, makes sure to keep Dichali in line because somebody has to do it.
(for the member list! C: )  

Skyflu
Crew

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:50 pm
Name: Akili'vunde
Image: click
Bonded?: No...? He's had a bird friend (her name's Jina) since he was a cub, but I'm not sure if that counts.
Personality: He's a little different, for lack of a better word. He inherited a sickness from his grandmother so he's essentially unable to hunt or do anything overly physical (hunting, fighting, etc.) for longer periods of time. That said, growing up he kept himself entertained by creating a world of his own, you could say. He'd make up stories and play by himself, that kind of thing. That's made him somewhat socially awkward as an adult, but more or less he keeps to himself anyway.

As for Jina, he found her as a cub. She fell out of her nest and broke her wing, so he took her home. She can't fly, or at least not really well. They've been together since then.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:20 pm
_ p a o cx
Name: Akili'vunde
Image: click
Bonded?: No...? He's had a bird friend (her name's Jina) since he was a cub, but I'm not sure if that counts.
Personality: He's a little different, for lack of a better word. He inherited a sickness from his grandmother so he's essentially unable to hunt or do anything overly physical (hunting, fighting, etc.) for longer periods of time. That said, growing up he kept himself entertained by creating a world of his own, you could say. He'd make up stories and play by himself, that kind of thing. That's made him somewhat socially awkward as an adult, but more or less he keeps to himself anyway.

As for Jina, he found her as a cub. She fell out of her nest and broke her wing, so he took her home. She can't fly, or at least not really well. They've been together since then.

Bonded just means if you have a bird to be their bird in the pride. Its up to you if you'd want her to fill that role, but accepted. wink  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:26 pm
Safaia
Bonded just means if you have a bird to be their bird in the pride. Its up to you if you'd want her to fill that role, but accepted. wink

Oh. Okay.. then yeah, she'll be his bird for the pride. lol Thank you. :]

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:04 pm
Name: Renado
Image: Uncert
Bonded?: Yes Parquila
Rank Desired: Hunter
Personality: Mmrph... this is part of what I want to develop. He was rehomed to me, never rp'd him, and was hoping to use this storyline to develop his personality. Overall, he's not a bad guy, he seems to have a soft heart, and he doesn't mind being a grunt.

Accepted  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:42 pm
Name: Albus
Image: http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss27/Cajanic_SoA/Full size/pair11_lion.png
Bonded?: Yes Haja
Personality: He is a sweet, somewhat awkward lion who has had it a bit rough. He doesn't like confrontation, but isn't afraid to fight.

(They were won in a contest for the pride.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:59 pm
Name: Jazua'Dania
Image: cert
Bonded?: Not yet.
Rank Desired: Hunter
Personality: Jazua is a tough cookie with a feisty spirit. She's had some bad experiences, and has ended up here with no choice but to recover from her ordeal. She is a willing worker, so long as she isn't forced or enslaved. She pulls her weight, will fight for what she believes in, but will get snarly with anyone who treats her badly or as lesser for being an outsider or female. She's intelligent, thinks for herself, and can be outspoken. When it comes down to it, though, she is very true-hearted and noble, if only given a chance to prove herself.

Talencia
Accepted.

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:38 pm
Name: Andama
Bonded?: No
Rank Desired: Huntress
Personality: Smart, outgoing, vain.

Andama never learned to hunt but she's willing to try. She was a princess in the Mwezi'Johari and so will take some time to adjust but otherwise, she'll be a good, happy member.

She's bringing four cubs with her: Akili Anasa (Lt. Gnatty Bug), Kusahau`raha (F a y t h - x), Kidogo`mwezi (Andranis) and Juba (Ecavi). Default cub things for them.

She'll probably also end up bringing along Leta so the whole bird acquisition won't be a problem.

Ecavi
Accepted.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:38 pm
Name: Spiralia
Image: cert uncert
Rank Desired: Nanny
Personality: Spiralia is very sweet, but is not fond of upheavals of any kind. She's rather timid and emotionally fragile during such events, thus what led her to follow the princess from Mwezi to here. She loves the cubs, though, and is happy to find a place for herself working with them. She prefers as little drama as possible, and thrives in a stable, predictable environment. When feeling safe and stable, she is a very sunny individual, with the self-nickname Suntail. She is also horribly homesick and misses her family, but refuses to even consider going back.

Talencia
I don't know how I missed this, sorry! Accepted.

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:49 am
Member Update
Name: Ke'ala
Image: xxx
Bonded?: Yes - Shou
Rank Desired: ((Already a guard so N/A ?? ))
Personality:

Sorry would have updated sooner. I noticed she was listed but didn't have Shou listed as her familiar so I am fixing that <3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:52 am
Name: Galahad
Bonded?: No - But I plan on getting him a semi-custom that's a sibling to his brother's bird heart
Personality: A noble and humble soul, Galahad seeks no glory. While he's not opposed to saving others and will readily jump into danger to help, he'll deny being called a hero for it. He is particularly protective of lionesses and cubs.

Name: Citlali
Rank Desired: Healer
Personality: Citlali isn't quiet as humble as Galahad, and she has a very open mind about everything, thanks in part to her great-uncle acting as step-father for her and her siblings(This was, in part, her mother's fault more than her actual father's, as her mother didn't wish to settle quite YET in a pride). She has a positive outlook on life, and much like her great-aunt, adores being around everybody.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:16 pm
Name: Anwen
Bonded?: Yes, to Adwen
Rank Desired: Nanny
Personality: Quiet, a bit reserved, but caring nonetheless, Anwen is a gentle lioness who only wants to do what she can to help the pride that risked their lives to save her own. Not really much of a killer or one to fight, she has gladly taken the task of looking after the pride's future. Her bonded companion was once the companion of her now deceased mother, all she has left to really remember her by. When the earthquake struck so long ago, she was saved by a member of the pride... A member who she still seeks. Because of the one who saved her, she is forever in debt to the Aka'mleli, and she does everything in her power to prove her loyalty and love, day in and day out.

(I've talked with Saffy about this. Anwen has been in the pride since the beginning of her life. She was originally customed in for when the earthquake happened, but her original colorist only ever did her first stage. Saffy was kind enough to complete the rest of her stages and still allow me to have her in Aka'mleli as an original member. <3)

Lady Kitania
Accepted

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas