Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
you guys ever have that epic find? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

am I a lucky s.o.b. or what?
  I hate you
  no...not really...
  ...what the HELL is a fabric WAREHOUSE!?!?!!!
View Results

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:00 pm

more like "hah sucks to be you!".....its money I don't have...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:04 pm
Well, I had an epic video game find. I learned of the wonderful Gamestop website that has really cheap brand new games. I found Xenosaga for like $6, which is good because my old copy of Xenosaga is like dead. 8D  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:04 pm
XxGrieverxX
Well, I had an epic video game find. I learned of the wonderful Gamestop website that has really cheap brand new games. I found Xenosaga for like $6, which is good because my old copy of Xenosaga is like dead. 8D

You. Are. So. Lucky. Now I can only hope I have similar luck if I finally beat Infection and go searching for the other games...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:03 pm
I just recently tracked down Xenosaga 3. Completing the set! blaugh
Still forever hunting for an origional copy of Valkyrie Chronicles. >.>
Brave Fencer Musashi was a pain in the butt to track down too!  

Wolfhawk13

Friendly Wolf

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:07 am
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

You. Are. So. Lucky. Now I can only hope I have similar luck if I finally beat Infection and go searching for the other games...

I think Gamestop has all of the .Hack games. You could order them from there. ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:59 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

I think Gamestop has all of the .Hack games. You could order them from there. ;D

Pretty sure they do, but I have to beat Infection first XD  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:34 pm
I'm ordering some of the defunct .hack//enemy card game cards through wholesalegaming.com. At their prices, I'd say it's a good find. Sure, I don't know anyone else who has any around here, but I'm mostly getting some for the art, and to try to get my fav chars.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:44 pm
I got most of the cards I wanted smile  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:29 pm
I didn't know they had real .Hack cards. :0 Weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:03 am
I want the .hack//ENEMY cards, but apparently in Japan they actually came out with Real Life Crimson Versus, and that's really tempting even though it's all in Japanese....  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:15 am
I found Quarentine brand new at a Walmart that's being remodeled by me! rofl the kicker: they want 50 bucks for it.....I couldn't stop lol=ing about it when I saw! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:36 pm
Sylabus
I found Quarentine brand new at a Walmart that's being remodeled by me! rofl the kicker: they want 50 bucks for it.....I couldn't stop lol=ing about it when I saw! rofl

wow such a rare spawn in such odd place biggrin and thats alot money to buy it.  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:12 am
Sylabus

50 bucks for Quarantine? Isn't that a little high, even for an unused old game?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:32 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Sylabus

50 bucks for Quarantine? Isn't that a little high, even for an unused old game?

before it was taken off of shelves, it was retailing for about 20.....what the hell is up with walmart?...

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

fk12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:11 pm
Walmart is silly, that's why. I remember finding //OUTBREAK there for like $40 about two years ago. I was like, "... Waaiiiiit." But seriously, $50 for a game that's more than 5 years old is pretty intense.

The last day of Otakon for me was full of epic find moments. It included finding all three of these figurines that I wanted. Considering one of them was being sold surprise-box style, I felt so badass.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff