Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply [Storage] Profile Archives
[CLOSED] Profile Acception Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:58 pm
Beast- Considering.
I'll get back to you.

Alice- What do you mean by "Learned a little bit of Earth Bending from the Earth Kingdom as she traveled threw there."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:00 pm
DANDii Lions--
Beast- Considering.
I'll get back to you.

Alice- What do you mean by "Learned a little bit of Earth Bending from the Earth Kingdom as she traveled threw there."
oh well what i meant was she just learned from watching but if that's bad I'll change it. I'm sorry.

Infernum Demergeris

Ruthless Lionheart

12,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

The Beautiful Blue Beast

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:03 pm
Just tell me whatever I need to change. I figured I'd make a person who couldn't bend and at that time there were no fighting styles up so I decided to make a few techniques that could help me in a battle with a bender.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:05 pm
Alright to both of you.
Accepted.

Beast, I'll be watching youuuu. XD

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Infernum Demergeris

Ruthless Lionheart

12,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:06 pm
-bows- Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:07 pm
Alice, The last part in the Extra isn't allowed. Being a Fire Bender, you wouldn't be able to pick up earth bending skills. You would be able to specialize on deflecting earth bending techinques or predicting them in order to avoid them just in time, but that would be the most you could do.

Edit that, and you are Approved.

----

Blue, Can you explain the Tekkai-Iron Mass technique to me? How would you be able to nullified a benders technique. It might work against Water benders, Plant Benders, Earth and Metal Benders but what of Air and Fire. How would it nullify a technique that truely has no solid body standings.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

The Beautiful Blue Beast

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:07 pm
Well that's nice to know XD Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:13 pm
I was going to take this one.....  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

The Beautiful Blue Beast

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:14 pm
Kunesume2
Alice, The last part in the Extra isn't allowed. Being a Fire Bender, you wouldn't be able to pick up earth bending skills. You would be able to specialize on deflecting earth bending techinques or predicting them in order to avoid them just in time, but that would be the most you could do.

----

Blue, Can you explain the Tekkai-Iron Mass technique to me? How would you be able to nullified a benders technique. It might work against Water benders, Plant Benders, Earth and Metal Benders but what of Air and Fire. How would it nullify a technique that truely has no solid body standings.

Exactly. They're not solid. Air and Fire would brush over the user like nothing. Yes and Air blade that could slice things may deal damage like minor cuts and Fire Balls, Whips, etc. will slightly burn them but besides that it would nullify most the damage.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:14 pm
((there fixed))  

Infernum Demergeris

Ruthless Lionheart

12,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:15 pm
Fine Kune you take it.
X3
Y'all listen to him 'ight.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:20 pm
The Beautiful Blue Beast
Kunesume2

----

Exactly. They're not solid. Air and Fire would brush over the user like nothing. Yes and Air blade that could slice things may deal damage like minor cuts and Fire Balls, Whips, etc. will slightly burn them but besides that it would nullify most the damage.

It sounds all good, now, but if problems shall arise about it. I am going to need you to change it around a bit. The human body can only go so far.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

The Beautiful Blue Beast

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:23 pm
Cool. I may change it to anything under an advanced level attack in the future but not until I actually use it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image__________[basics]>>>
Full Name: Unknown
Nicknames: Sage
Notable Title:
Birthdate: 4 - 10
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nation:

__________[combat]>>>
Elemental Affinity: Air
Specialized Bending:

Weapon Class: Staff
Weapon Name: Colère Des Ailes Célestes
Weapon Description: The staff is simply a well made weapon. However, the legend behind the weapon claims it to be an article of awesome power.
Weapon Location: Always in one of his hands. He generally will use the staff as a walking stick when he is not being threatened or attacked.

Secondary Weapon Class: Bare Hands
Secondary Weapon Name: He has named his hands Mort Tenir.
Secondary Weapon Description: They are hands. And yet, they seem very intimidating.
Secondary Weapon Location: Heh ...

Extra Items-
Name: He carries a Locket on a chain that hangs form his neck. Both of the small drawings are long worn and faded. He claims they were his parents.
Description: The locket is small, roughly the size of a misshaped quarter. It hinges on one side and is composed of a golden type metal that doesn't tarnish.

Pet-
Name: Bowser
Species: Bowser is a beagle. A type of hunting dog known to be used in the far reaches of the west. He wears a full suit of armor and is pretty damn useless in a fight. But he barks and he attracts the attention of really hot chicks. So it's not all bad.

__________[techniques]>>>

Water-
➢ None
➢ None
➢ None

Earth-
➢ None
➢ None
➢ None

Fire-
➢ None
➢ None
➢ None

Air-
➢ Air Manipulation
➢ Air Shields
➢ Air Barrier
➢ Air Blast
➢ Air Punch/Kick
➢ Air Swipe
➢ Air Funnel
➢ Air Suction
➢ Breath of Wind
➢ Enhanced Agility
➢ Multiple Target Attacks
➢ Master: Air Vortex
➢ Master: Air Wake
➢ Master: Air Blades
➢ Master: Air Spout
➢ Master: Air Concussor
➢ Master: Mini-Tornado
➢ At any given time, during combat or not, Vert may mix and match anything he knows to form new techniques. He will also use all of his vast knowledge to form new techniques on the spot.

Fighting Style [Name]
➢ Pai Qua Quan: Master Sage
➢ Tame Za Kyokudo: Stage Six
➢ Vert will utilize his body in unorthodox methods to create and use new styles of fighting techniques.

__________[appearance]>>>
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 175lbs
Build: Toned
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Complextion: Tan
Outfits: Vert's chest is usually exposed at all times. He wears simple pants of soft cloth that are black as pitch. His feet are covered in soft moccasins. His hands are always wrapped in white cloth. He will wear a pack across his back when traveling. But otherwise, he has no specific uniforms other than the one.

__________[mentality]>>>
Personality: Vert isn't going to make an impression when you see him. Aside from the fact that his body is covered in snake tattoos, he doesn't do much to stand out. He hardly ever talks, preferring to listen instead. This often leaves others to consider him cold. He is quick to defend the innocent, slow to judge, and follows a beat that not many can understand. Those who do know him well enough to get past his exterior say he is a good man.
Relations: None
Take on battle: Fight if you have too. Not because you want too.
Theme song: The Mission, Van Canto

Favorites-
Food: Anything sweet
Drink: Tequila
Color: Green
Animal: Bowser
Dislikes-
Food: Anything bitter
Drink: Spiced Rum
Color: Yellow
Animal: Most of them

__________[background]>>>