The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Harry not going back to Hogwarts SPOILER Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you bumed about the trio not going bach to Hogwarts for their seventh year?
  YES TOTALLY T_T waaaaaaaaaaa
  No I like te idea. Hogwarts is a stupid school
  Yeah but its really not my choice...
  Dont care at all!
  What?!?!?!
View Results

SerratedSprinkles

5,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:51 am
I'm really kinda stumped about it. I'm not sure weither he's going to leave the school or stay. So I guess I shouldn't really be in this topic! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:42 am
Though he stated he will not be going bck, I figure he'll go back at some point.

Nolah de Fanel

camouflage_girl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:22 pm
i'm sad that harry's not going back to hogwarts, besides the fact that hogwarts is closing, so he couldn't go back even if he wanted to, but that's not the point. but i'm sad about hogwarts closing too...it's just not hogwarts without dumbledore!!! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:23 pm
Nolah de Fanel
Though he stated he will not be going bck, I figure he'll go back at some point.

yeah, thats probably true. hogwarts has been the setting for all the books so it's a really important part of the books...awww but hogwarts is closing!! crying  

camouflage_girl

Avarswiel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:17 am
I think everybody is somewhat bummed about it..but just think of all the crazy mischeivious adventures Harry, Ron and Hermoine are gonna have. I also think that Ginny is gonna continue to pine for Harry...I dun think she's going to willingly let him leave her like he did in the book...it was just to short...J.K. might just do something with that....and for the love of god will somebody just push ron and hermoine in to each other arms...they're soo close...soo soo close...they just need an extra shove....mwah haha

I heart Ron

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:35 am
well...... i hope he goes back .... but J K will make the book shorter....on the other hand i think he shouldnt go coz theres no point in going there du- dumble-dumbledores d-dead crying crying crying crying crying crying

anywayz they might even close hogwarts  

darkteenangel

indian-flicka

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:48 am
I am not sure really.. I think it could be exciting with something compleatly new.. but is also going to be wrong with not as much mcgonagall or hagrid as usual...
but I dont thimk it will be as harry said, that ginny wont be there, no way, she will come and be with him. hey, she loves him!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:59 am
Well, the first thing was that it was closed. But Harry said that if it didn't open back up he still wasn't going back to Hogwarts, and this really bummed me out, because I LOVE Hogwarts exclaim I wish I could even go there. Lol. But seriously, I really am sad. Maybe, like others have said, he'll end up there for a portion of the time. *shrugs* heart lol neutral question  

evy_writer

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cheerleader 200

Temaile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:09 am
I don't really care if they go back or not. As long's the next book's good ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:43 pm
Kermi
There's nothing Harry can learn at Hogwarts that will help him against Voldemort now that Dumbledore is gone. Since the story ends after book seven, Rowling doesn't need to set up his future - he won't need NEWTs to get into Auror training, so he doesn't need to go to school and do them. Besides, if he rids the world of Voldemort, he could probably do anything he wanted afterwards (assuming he lives).
I agree with Kermi here.  

dirty old sod

ofbittersweetmemories

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:49 am
Targeted
Leoran
ginerva_potter
Assuming Hogwarts opens again, Harry probably won't go back as a student. I think he'll b tied in with Hogwarts anywaz, b/c there might be a Horcrux from one of the founders things hidden there. Harry probably won't be taught, but they will see the castle again.

It would be cool if he came back as the new DADA teacher.

i dont think he would really...
you know because of the fact he would be too young, not even finished school, hasnt done his N.E.W.T.S.
so really that wouldnt happen

in that sense, it's going to be tricky for him to become an auror, I bet they're going to make him one anyway if he destroys Voldemort.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:49 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Nachttoter

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:12 pm
im assuming that this being the last book it will be the largest, bigger than even the fourth, I think they will finish up their year, and then lead the order to the horcruxes. I think that Harry probably wont die, kill voldemort, this is kinda dumb but snape is a very skilled spell maker, maybe he made a spell that looked and sounded like the killing curse but wasnt but was instead a spell to put dumbledore into a sort of supended animation. And I believe the last battle may be at hogwarts not only because there may be another horcrux but also because both Harry and voldemort cal it home, the only place they have ever called home. Hell even the whole spirits rising thing from the fourth book may also happen with albus' spirit in the last book that will lead to voldemort's ultimate demise. xd yay my first post!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:41 am
It was pretty sad, but J.K.'s got a beautiful mind and I bet she is gonna surprise us with this final volume, which I am dying to read. In other words I trust her and even though I was pretty bummed, I believe this last book is gonna be as spell binding as the others heart  

ParAdiSeKiSs_MiWaKo

average b-side

Dapper Explorer

8,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:07 pm
i think he'll end up back there anyway. the books are about his seven years at hogwarts. he has to go back.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff