Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral
We're going on an ADVENTURE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiny Treasure?
  Yes please.
View Results

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:14 pm
This is the Hedge.
This is the entrance from where humans, vampires and the like live to where the creatures from fairy tales live. And not the nice fairy tales.
You know Alice? Well... her Wonderland has a home here also. *laughs* I've even played croquet with the Queen of Hearts once, immediately after escaping an attack by Werewolves.
*wipes the blood off on her pants and puts the thorn into her pocket* And it's this way *she started off down the path, the Hedge constantly changing from her presence from whatever season it was to reflect summer*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:17 pm
W-werewolves? *follows close behind Sera, looking around curiously*  

lilwriter23

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:21 pm
*trails behind them, taking in the scenery, while being careful to avoid touching the thorns*

So this place is like an alternate dimension for most fairytales? Like, the flipside of a coin? Excuse the comparison. *chuckles*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:24 pm
*pulls Lily to her side*
@ Lily- There are no Werewolves here, the thorns tear away at your spirit and since Werewolves are half spirit themselves, they can't survive here for long unless one of the Fae get them. You'll be alright. But if you ever get lost here and meet a seemingly nice goblin wearing a fedora and smoking a cigar, DON'T shake his hand.

@ Scrab- No, this seems to be the origin of all fairy tales. Parents just cleaned them up after a few centuries and by doing that, gave the Fae an advantage when it comes to kidnapping humans.  

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

Cadaverous Laceration

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:26 pm
(On iPhone, please excuse lack of poststyle and shortness)

*swings knife through thatches of thorny vines blocking her way, slightly bloodied and utterly exhausted from her travels. She's been here for a while.*

*Pants* I... heard something about... that damned Queen.

*Straightens herself out proper* Hello, all.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:32 pm
Seraphim Skye
*pulls Lily to her side*
@ Lily- There are no Werewolves here, the thorns tear away at your spirit and since Werewolves are half spirit themselves, they can't survive here for long unless one of the Fae get them. You'll be alright. But if you ever get lost here and meet a seemingly nice goblin wearing a fedora and smoking a cigar, DON'T shake his hand.

@ Scrab- No, this seems to be the origin of all fairy tales. Parents just cleaned them up after a few centuries and by doing that, gave the Fae an advantage when it comes to kidnapping humans.

I'll keep that in mind... *grabs Sera's hand anyway,to Alice* Hello Miss Alice.  

lilwriter23

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:33 pm
*smiles* Why hello Alice. Have you come to join us?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:34 pm
(I'm not using my posting style either)

Hello Alice, and yes. I was telling Lily about when I played croquet with the Queen while bleeding out and almost dying after a Werewolf attack.
How was your journey?  

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

Cadaverous Laceration

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:45 pm
*pant, cough*

*spits out a bit of blood*

...I've been better. The Queen's been going through some changes lately. Her game's gotten better, though. Automatic wins and such, what with being a tentacle monster tyrant.

I need a change of pace anyway. I'd be happy to join your little group here.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:49 pm
Please join *turns away from the blood* Are you gonna be ok?  

lilwriter23

Sei and Jeff

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:51 pm
A phoenix flew overhead and landed, chirping on Sera's head. The phoenix was small- about the size of a cardinal- and had gorgeous, multi-colored feathers. The phoenix looked around at the people near Sera and chirped happily again.

Coming from behind Sera, Scrab, Lily, and Alice was another woman. She wore flowing clothes and was skipping happily. The phoenix flew back to her when she caught up to the group.

"Halllloooooo everyone. Jeff says hi!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:53 pm
*turns around* Wow lots of people today. Hello! *smiles and waves*  

lilwriter23

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:55 pm
@ Alice- If you need some assistance, I can provide you with some cold iron. While that b***h is here, it'll be like silver to a Werewolf. But We'll do that some other time.
Right now our goal is treasure.
And Hylden treasure at that.

@ Sei- Hey there! We're on a quest for shiny treasure
*suddenly they come to a clearing with a small circular pool of water in the center*
Oh goody, almost there!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:59 pm
Herro Sei! *beams* Yey! We've finally got a good sized group going!  

Scrab Demon

Sei and Jeff

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:59 pm
"Wheeee! Shiny treasure," Sei exclaimed happily. Jeff the Phoenix chirped happily as well

"What treasure specifically?"  
The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces