Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:11 pm
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Alektorphobia
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Alektorphobia
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Truth is you wonder why nobody likes you, not I.

All you do is sit on your a**, besides all you guys do in this guild now is troll seriously, your like beyond stupid.

Besides that I said ******** off, meaning shut the ******** up and go scat gtfo.
I honestly don't care if anyone likes me here or not.

WAAAAHHHH someone hurt your feelings on the internet, TIME TO CALL THEM A TROLL.

Grow up a little
stare
You really are stupid, I said it once I'll say it again, your a troll, why? Your trying to get a Reaction, all your doing is constantly being a ugly little b***h, over the internet, why don't you do the world a favor and go ******** yourself?
I'm only pointing out your childishness. Why are you getting angry? Because you don't like to see what you really look like. Maybe you need to get away from the computer for a few days to reevaluate the kinda person you are
You know what? Go ******** your self with a ******** loaf of bread.

You know nothing I already said it in the other Post.

Your pointing out the fact that you wish me to act this way, dumbass or you wouldn't start s**t over my username having "Emo" in it, now would you? Again you know nothing, now go back to your yiffing all over the net dumb a**.
MAN YOU SURE ARE MATURE.

No, really. Stop making assumptions. I only said emos tend to be highly immature, you blew it out of context.

Grow

up  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:11 pm
[-Erik-]
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Alektorphobia
I wouldn't consider someone who relates to being emo as a mature adult. So I think YOU need to grow up before you demand others do
Actually people like you and mort do missy, Just because my name bears "Emo" in it dosn't mean I'm not mature, your idea of mature is a pile of vomit to me. -spits on the ground- RUBBISH, I did not make this post for people like you to walk in and speak your nonsense, it is for mature PEOPLE not for one's like you that decide if someone is "This" or "That" they are immature, besides that I am far from emo, If anything regardless of my avitar I am more so a bit of Gangster/Punk/Goth mixed in together without the retarded sides (None of that "Yo yo" bullshit.)

So before you speak of me not being mature for my username LOOK at yourself, hell I have a 21yr old friend on youtube and myspace who's emo and he's the most mature guy I've ever met, unlike other 21yr olds who choose to look at teenagers and degrade and twist them, looking at them like their little tiny children speaking of them as if they are dirt. >_>

Being older then I makes none of you smarter or more mature, much less anymore humane then I.
Hi I'm erik I like ******** aids infested whores and sucking internet d**k espeically wish I could suck ren's but he has emo in his username so he to Good for me..

Boo hooooooo. ;_;
LoL go choke on a cows d**k erik.  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers