Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~Ren's chat of epicness~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hate or Love me? (Randomly made despite the poll of choice.)
Hate
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Love
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
WTF!? OMG LOLZ Random answer
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Mort: Your an ungrateful ignorant brat.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
What were you saying? -straightens glasses as eyes dialate- Something about Random? Holy crap a bird just flew past me! woooaaaaahh
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:17 pm
Well, I hope theres more then the art one... I'm not sure if that will go though. How about a caption contest? That'd be neat. I could supply some gold. I have a picture and people put words to the picture. Hehe, some people could find some funny things to say I bet.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:19 pm
Oh Ren. Don't act like this. You said that you feel like their trolling. But everyone knows you shouldn't feed trolls. But your doing it. Please don't be like this. Just relax. Find something more constructive to do then dwell on this....  

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:25 pm
Mortella
I just have you on ignore for being ignorant. And hey This is the ADULT furry guild where people ACT like ADULTS. Now If because of you horrendous potty mouth you would like to get banned be my guest But if i get ten or more people to personally complain to me about you I will have no problem to take this up wit the other mods. Anyways I'm just fine ignoring you and your selfish childish self.
Selfish, childish?

Your the one that started arguing with me, go ahead ban me I really don't care anymore, will it solve anything will it make a difference of the world? Pffft ******** no, most of the people in the Rainbow paw club are Trolls and Little stuck up 21yr old ******** like you.

Your the one who is selfish, childish and ignorant, After all you are the one who expected me to Respect and Love my family even though they wanna see me burn in hell for being myself and not what they want me to be, (Want me to be straight and I am not I'm pansexual mainly leaning on Gay.) riiiiiiiight?

So look' who's talking mort. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:27 pm
Bohemian Hybrid
Well, I hope theres more then the art one... I'm not sure if that will go though. How about a caption contest? That'd be neat. I could supply some gold. I have a picture and people put words to the picture. Hehe, some people could find some funny things to say I bet.
"yeah I actualy think that's pretty cool do you mind if i run with that... But i was thinking of flowers springy kind of thing."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:29 pm
Bohemian Hybrid
Oh Ren. Don't act like this. You said that you feel like their trolling. But everyone knows you shouldn't feed trolls. But your doing it. Please don't be like this. Just relax. Find something more constructive to do then dwell on this....
But I don't know what to ******** do, I mean seriously gaia changed the way guilds are quiet some time ago I can't report posts let alone a person even, I can ignore yes but then I have to see other's replies to those people, so it only makes it worst. confused

Either way, I say trolling because they are, trolls say things to get people worked up and you know what mort and all them are doing? Exactly that. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:30 pm
Ren, you obviously lack any maturity to be able to handle adult situations and conversations. Frankly, if you act this way IRL, I'm not surprised if you get in trouble with your parents.

I bet you're one of those spoiled brats that cries in a corner because someone disagreed with you.  

Alektorphobia

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:31 pm
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Bohemian Hybrid
But I don't know what to ******** do, I mean seriously gaia changed the way guilds are quiet some time ago I can't report posts let alone a person even, I can ignore yes but then I have to see other's replies to those people, so it only makes it worst. confused

Either way, I say trolling because they are, trolls say things to get people worked up and you know what mort and all them are doing? Exactly that. rolleyes
You do realize you would be the one banned, correct? Your language towards others has been disgustingly inappropriate and disrespectful, where as I and Erik have both talked to you civilly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:33 pm
You just don't get it, don't you?

In order to have a civilzed, mature discussion, both parties must act their age.

Saying big, bad words like ******** YOU, s**t, PISS, c**t, NIGG*R and the like just DOESN'T work in any argument.

I belive Mortella is a good, fair moderator, you can consider it c**k-sucking if you wish, but whatever you have done has brought upon you what you deserve. You rip what you sow. Get it?

You can take it like trolling if you like too. Thrut hurts, I know.

And by the way, cows don't have dicks.  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:34 pm
Ren, this isn't helping though... I mean we can all get along I believe. And Alek... you may be talking Civilly. But its very obvious your trying to to provoke Ren...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:36 pm
So, contests in May. What do you guys think about it? I wonder what Mort will come up with. Hehe, I'm sure it'll be fun.  

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:37 pm
Bohemian Hybrid
Ren, this isn't helping though... I mean we can all get along I believe. And Alek... you may be talking Civilly. But its very obvious your trying to to provoke Ren...
No, I haven't been trying to provoke Ren once. I only shared my opinion on their rather immature behavior from all the posts I've seen them make. They are immature, and frankly, shouldn't be a part of this guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:40 pm
Alektorphobia
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Bohemian Hybrid

You do realize you would be the one banned, correct? Your language towards others has been disgustingly inappropriate and disrespectful, where as I and Erik have both talked to you civilly.
Civally? You call that civil? I call it Attacking like the wild trolls you are.
You see what I did there? I said the truth, why? Because it is the truth, and I know it'd be me getting but but do I care? No, why not? Because I'm sick and tired of this Bullshit all you guys do is start s**t with me, what am I sposed to do ignore it? You think I can ignore it when someone calls me ignorant for not respecting my worthless family?

You have no shame, you are dirt end of discussion or do I have to block you and erik?  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:42 pm
Before this gets locked to hell...

Ren is acting very immature, which is not surprising as she has done this in the past, and being a young teenager apparently just doesn't have the maturity to act like an adult. She gets really angry when people don't see things her way, and then tries to spread whatever argument she lost over the entire forum attempting to "win the argument" or get others to back her up.

It's like if someone disagrees with her she's like "******** YOU I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE I'M 15 AND HAVE EXPERIENCE AND MATURITY TO PROVE I'M RIGHT!"

HOWEVER....

I do think Mort was a little too cruel to her in the Rainbow Club.

Ren was bemoaning the fact that her Fundie Christian family hates her after she came out of the closet, and if this is true it's not the first time. I've heard plenty of stories of Jesus Camps and children being BEATEN by Christfag parents who want to beat the gay/devil out of their children. Parents angry because they feel like they failed to keep their children away from the evils of the Gay Agenda.

And Mort called her an ungrateful little brat.

I do feel sorry for Ren if she really does live in a household that's hateful and abusive towards her because she's Bisexual and Transgendered, and because her parents are biblethumping dicks, and not because of her immaturity. And I think Mort was way too mean to her in the club.

But Ren isn't helping her case by cussing out everyone who disagrees with her, whether or not those people are egging her on or not. *eyes Alex*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:44 pm
Psycho Lee
Before this gets locked to hell...

Ren is acting very immature, which is not surprising as she has done this in the past, and being a young teenager apparently just doesn't have the maturity to act like an adult. She gets really angry when people don't see things her way, and then tries to spread whatever argument she lost over the entire forum attempting to "win the argument" or get others to back her up.

It's like if someone disagrees with her she's like "******** YOU I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE I'M 15 AND HAVE EXPERIENCE AND MATURITY TO PROVE I'M RIGHT!"

HOWEVER....

I do think Mort was a little too cruel to her in the Rainbow Club.

Ren was bemoaning the fact that her Fundie Christian family hates her after she came out of the closet, and if this is true it's not the first time. I've heard plenty of stories of Jesus Camps and children being BEATEN by Christfag parents who want to beat the gay/devil out of their children. Parents angry because they feel like they failed to keep their children away from the evils of the Gay Agenda.

And Mort called her an ungrateful little brat.

I do feel sorry for Ren if she really does live in a household that's hateful and abusive towards her because she's Bisexual and Transgendered, and because her parents are biblethumping dicks, and not because of her immaturity. And I think Mort was way too mean to her in the club.

But Ren isn't helping her case by cussing out everyone who disagrees with her, whether or not those people are egging her on or not. *eyes Alex*

OMG TROLL!!!1!!1  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:49 pm
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Alektorphobia
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Bohemian Hybrid

Civally? You call that civil? I call it Attacking like the wild trolls you are.
You see what I did there? I said the truth, why? Because it is the truth, and I know it'd be me getting but but do I care? No, why not? Because I'm sick and tired of this Bullshit all you guys do is start s**t with me, what am I sposed to do ignore it? You think I can ignore it when someone calls me ignorant for not respecting my worthless family?

You have no shame, you are dirt end of discussion or do I have to block you and erik?
Mmm, gotta love the utterly pointless argument you have. You assume I'm a troll when you know nothing about me. All I can say is

gg  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces