Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
>>>.Aliens.<<< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you had alien babies without using mods or cheats?
  Yep! :D
  Naw =(
View Results
Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:58 pm
I loved the Curious family. whee heart

I've only had one other guy get abducted before. I didn't know about putting the telescope as high as possible until recently.
I've always wanted to try to get a male alien baby and a female alien baby from a different father, make themn grow up and get the family aspiration, and make them have as many kids as possible.
I wonder if a male alien could get abducted and have a baby.
eek  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:16 pm
I have about 2 alien babies on file and once I get the third Curious guy abducted... and the Loner dude, I shall have four. Thanks for the tips guys. ^^

What I've always wondered is this: can your pregnant man have TWIN alien babies? eek  

Black Majic828

thatrockscaresme

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:33 pm
Don Lothario was abducted by aliens.

He gave birth to alien twins:
Gwen and Bradley
(I was in inspired by Bradley Nowell [Sublime] and Gwen Steffani's duet in the song "Saw Red")

Gwen and Bradley eventually grew into children.

One day Don went to work, Bradley went to school, but Gwen didn't get on the bus.

A social worker came and stole Gwen.

Cassandra Goth adopted Gwen.

Don and Cassandra got married.

Bradley and Gwen once again had a family relationship.

Gwen and Bradley went to college.

Cassandra and Don got divorced.

Gwen and Bradley weren't related anymore.

They eventually got married and now have three children...
despite the fact that they have the same birth parents.

HAHA! That's sick!

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:34 pm
Black Majic828
What I've always wondered is this: can your pregnant man have TWIN alien babies? eek

Don Lothario did.
[see post above]

thatrockscaresme

samharam

Shirtless Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:12 am
I've gotten that one time.. it was in strangerhood with one of my own families.

Butt.. can they get abducted in Pleasantview?
I would love a alien baby .. since i just play there nowadays 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:14 am
thatrockscaresme
Don Lothario was abducted by aliens.

He gave birth to alien twins:
Gwen and Bradley
(I was in inspired by Bradley Nowell [Sublime] and Gwen Steffani's duet in the song "Saw Red")

Gwen and Bradley eventually grew into children.

One day Don went to work, Bradley went to school, but Gwen didn't get on the bus.

A social worker came and stole Gwen.

Cassandra Goth adopted Gwen.

Don and Cassandra got married.

Bradley and Gwen once again had a family relationship.

Gwen and Bradley went to college.

Cassandra and Don got divorced.

Gwen and Bradley weren't related anymore.

They eventually got married and now have three children...
despite the fact that they have the same birth parents.

HAHA! That's sick!
rofl FREAKING AWESOME!! :]

And.. the fact that the babys name was Gwen only makes the story better.
(Gwen Stefani is my rolemodel ninja )  

samharam

Shirtless Prophet

Black Majic828

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:02 am
Gotta love "Family" ties eh? Wait, how'd you get Lothario abducted by aliens? Isn't he in Pleasantview? I thought it could only happen in Strangetown...

Anyway, twin alien babies, that is so awesome!!! ^^ *is now determined to get twin alien babies* I think I may just create a random male sim and see how many alien babies I can pop out of him...  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:34 pm
Black Majic828
Gotta love "Family" ties eh? Wait, how'd you get Lothario abducted by aliens? Isn't he in Pleasantview? I thought it could only happen in Strangetown...

Anyway, twin alien babies, that is so awesome!!! ^^ *is now determined to get twin alien babies* I think I may just create a random male sim and see how many alien babies I can pop out of him...

I think it's just most common in Strangetown, but Sims can get abducted anywhere.

thatrockscaresme

S i m m u l a r

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:47 pm
YES!! My sim got ubducted!! i used the force twins cheat so I could get two. TWO ALIEN BABIES!! I want them to take over Strangetown, (heh heh heh i love aliens)  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:55 pm
if you use the inteenimater, then it has an option to make anyone pregnent WITH anyone, and you can have a grim repear baby, or an alien baby. r twin, too, or just a nrmal baby.  

goatguy_64

TheNamelessAngelofHell

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:10 am
There is a way to get alien baby's WITHOUT cheating. all you have to do is get one of the already created aliens in the game to breed. This works a lot better if you use two aliens, there are two in strange town just put them through college (because the girl is in the strangetown university) and have them fall in love (The guy is the teen in actual strangetown,his name is Jhonny, he is already attached that one girl, I can't remember her name right now, but that is not a problem because sheating is so easy in this game) and after they graduate from college you will have an alien mother and father. Wallah.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:11 am
goatguy_64
if you use the inteenimater, then it has an option to make anyone pregnent WITH anyone, and you can have a grim repear baby, or an alien baby. r twin, too, or just a nrmal baby.

What is the "inteenimater"?

TheNamelessAngelofHell

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:34 am
The problem with alien babies is that once they become toddlers and then children they're REALLY ugly! I grew up an alien baby today that Puck from Veronaville had (even though now he's in another neighbourhood) and the baby has a completely flat nose and looks horrific side on. Plus they pass those genes on to their kids and you end up with human skinned adults with alien features. But what's interesting is that all my alien babies, if you click on their family tree they're all related and I mean to aliens in other neighbourhoods. I've got loads of aliens in Arbordale and they're related to those born to the men of Strangetown...which means I can then look at all the links in that neighbourhood as well.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:33 pm
i_love_it
Is there a cheat that you can get alien babies? The only other way I know of is to get that abduction mod

Yes, just use the testing cheat. You can do anything with that lol.  

Her name is Anarchy

dancr321

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:51 pm
gawd i swear i ahve been trying to get someone alien pregnant forl ike a month. i make then look threw the telescope every fricken night but nooo. the only chica that got abducted was already pregnant!!!!!

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff