Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Wii Center
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:35 pm
Saria's funky O_o?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:40 pm
Hey, I'm the new guy. What i know about the game is that supposedly, it is set after Wind Waker AND IT HAS THE SWEETEST GRAPHICS YET!!!! Not to mention swordplay on horseback..... oh god.... new Zelda... I'm gunna have a seizer again......  

Smithium

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:20 pm
There are a lot of fans saying its the first Zelda movie ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:09 am
Edymion
There are a lot of fans saying its the first Zelda movie ninja

movie? eek neutral  

Sepgreti

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:05 pm
It's the grafics blaugh

Everybody I know that's seen the preview has stated that:

"If they keep the graphics consitant like this throughout the game, it'll be more like playing a live-action movie than any release to date."

3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:56 pm
Edymion
It's the grafics blaugh

Everybody I know that's seen the preview has stated that:

"If they keep the graphics consitant like this throughout the game, it'll be more like playing a live-action movie than any release to date."

3nodding

The Graphics ARE going to be consitent like that throughout the game. That movie was actual gameplay played with an actual Gamecube.  

Smithium

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:45 pm
I know that, but there are still those with their doubts gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:54 pm
there's no boubt this game is goona rule! I jsut wish Link had a flacon xp  

Christendopher

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:48 pm
He has Epona blaugh Epona rocks all!

razz I don't know...I've always been partial to hawks and eagles...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:28 am
I loved Wind Waker and all but I am really glad that they are doing an older, darker approach to Link this time. The game was originally going to be a cel-shaded sequel to Wind Waker. I still think the game will take place in plot after the Wind Waker though.  

blondiegrasshopper

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:39 pm
I've heard, and seen, as much. I think I saw an image that showed some story elements from Takt of the Wind... It will be good, regardless. Even the worst Zelda game, so far anyway, has gone above and beyond most expectations. I bet I could name a bad Zelda game...but it'd takes some doing sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:03 pm
Edymion
I've heard, and seen, as much. I think I saw an image that showed some story elements from Takt of the Wind... It will be good, regardless. Even the worst Zelda game, so far anyway, has gone above and beyond most expectations. I bet I could name a bad Zelda game...but it'd takes some doing sweatdrop

There was a cartoony Zelda game made for some CD system a while back. I can't remember the name but it wasn't made by Nintendo. Nintendo gave them the rights to the franchise and they made a complete pile of crap that had no game elements similar to other Zelda games. Oh yeah, Zelda: Wand of (Insert a name here, can't remember).  

blondiegrasshopper

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:07 pm
I think it was for the N64 Disc System (a long forgotten remnant of when Nintendo and Sony were talking about making a CD-based peripheral to the N64). I think they called it the DD... I don't really consider that a "real" Zelda game, though ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:46 pm
Edymion
I think it was for the N64 Disc System (a long forgotten remnant of when Nintendo and Sony were talking about making a CD-based peripheral to the N64). I think they called it the DD... I don't really consider that a "real" Zelda game, though ninja

...umm actually I don't think so. I'll look it up quick because I think it was for an older system than that.  

blondiegrasshopper

blondiegrasshopper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:56 pm
Zelda: Wand of Gamelon for the for the $500 Philips CD-i. It was side scrolling like Zelda II and you play as Zelda. I don't know the names of the other two but there were also 2 other games made for this system based on Zelda. Search the name on google and behold the horrific cut scene pictures of link.  
Wii Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff