Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
This is sort of just an FYI thing but also a warning sorta.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sadinda

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:09 pm
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Sadinda
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Peregrine87
I could never do that, because I cannot eat vegetables, I can eat fruits, but not vegetables, although I can eat potatoes, which is odd, but delicious. Being a carnivore has also left me with a great strength that I can almost guarantee you I wouldn't have if I didn't eat meat.
Yeah but I want to stay of sausage for awhile as that was disgusting.......it tasted exactly like a stinky barn smells. =(

actually..I feel better on a raw diet than I ever have eating meat. Eating meat makes me feel sick and makes me tired now. I feel better, look better and have a lot more energy eating raw. I don't want to sit here and preach about it, because it is a lifestyle choice. I made the choice and I'm seeing better results about myself and I mentally feel better.
If you feel good eating meat, than that is great, keep doing it.
ok...

sorry, I wasn't quoting you, I was quoting the peregrine ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:35 am
I can never give up meat.
It'll take armies of tainted hotdogs to turn me into a hippie.
>:]  

Medicinal Hugs

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:02 pm
FK Rumors
It'll take armies of tainted hotdogs to turn me into a hippie.
>:]

Depending on what they're contaminated with, and if you get a large enough dose, you may not get a chance to survive one tainted hot dog.

Not to be a kill joy. I love meat too. ...but I never want to eat tainted anything. You're taking your life in your own hands if you don't take precautions.

While you can't do everything, one suggestion is to just cook any meats you get through fast food venues. So if you get a burger, take it home and microwave it until the meat sizzles all the way through. If need be, take it out of the bun and heat it even further in the microwave or stove. Heat will kill e-coli, so even if it tastes horrid it would still be safe. Obviously do the same with meat from the store. Cold meats I don't know what to do with. If anyone knows how to treat those, let me know!

...It's a totally different situation with canned foods though. The bacteria that thrives in low-oxygen environments produces a toxin that I believe is a neurotoxin. So killing the bacteria will not make it safe and you suspect it is somehow tainted then don't eat it and just throw it away.

This was all probably unnecessary since you likely already know all of this, but food safety is a big concern for me so I'm going to say all this anyway. razz  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:03 am
why is it that people think vegans or vegetarians are hippies?
I mean..seriously...  

Sadinda

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:49 pm
Sadinda
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Sadinda
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Peregrine87
I could never do that, because I cannot eat vegetables, I can eat fruits, but not vegetables, although I can eat potatoes, which is odd, but delicious. Being a carnivore has also left me with a great strength that I can almost guarantee you I wouldn't have if I didn't eat meat.
Yeah but I want to stay of sausage for awhile as that was disgusting.......it tasted exactly like a stinky barn smells. =(

actually..I feel better on a raw diet than I ever have eating meat. Eating meat makes me feel sick and makes me tired now. I feel better, look better and have a lot more energy eating raw. I don't want to sit here and preach about it, because it is a lifestyle choice. I made the choice and I'm seeing better results about myself and I mentally feel better.
ok...

sorry, I wasn't quoting you, I was quoting the peregrine ^.^
That's quiet alright.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:51 pm
Sadinda
I mean..seriously...
Because they don't have any education whatsoever as their education is "Either your a man or your a hippie/f**" (Pardon use of the "f" word as I despise it.)  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:04 pm
Sadinda

A raw diet? I thought you were a vegan. Raw Diet makes it sound like you eat your meat raw and don't cook it.

Sadinda
I mean..seriously...

Didn't you commission all that artwork of your 'sona and the lizard man, and in almost every one you had this hippy flowergirl look going on, and you were handing him a flower or putting it in the barrel? Looked pretty hippie to me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:46 pm
Psycho Lee
Sadinda

A raw diet? I thought you were a vegan. Raw Diet makes it sound like you eat your meat raw and don't cook it.

A "raw" diet is all uncooked veggies and stuff, IIRC. Not my kind of thing (I'm way too into meat X3), but if it's for health reasons, I can respect it.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Nurses Aids

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:14 pm
I could easily be vegan if I really wanted to.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:23 pm
My mom's vegan, so I ate a lot of vegan food growing up and am well versed in the widely varying evils of meat. I like a lot of vegan stuff!

But hotdogs are still delicious.  

Quintessence

Jojo the snow leopard

Dapper Dabbler

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:02 pm
Jungle Boots
Sadinda
Jungle Boots
yeh i dont like it when cheap bacon smells like live pigs.

ive been trying to go vegitarian too... but i live with my dad and he is a carnivore. and he told me he wont change his cousine, which means i have to keep to his pork and steak and chicken. i really need to learn some recipies. vegan ones too... its a shame im allergic to so many spices too... sad

I've been doing vegan raw for awhile now, but I have some really good vegetarian and vegan recipes.

hook me up on that!

me too biggrin i would love to have recipes  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas