Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
How to get twins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:15 pm
girgirl1
hey i know you guys say this doesnt work but it worked for me

:

twinzr2cute

or

twinsr2cute

worked for me.

Coincidence if it works. MAXIS SAID THERE IS NO CHEAT.

Maxis made the game, they aren't going to lie to the players.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:49 am
girgirl1
hey i know you guys say this doesnt work but it worked for me

:

twinzr2cute

or

twinsr2cute

worked for me.

sometimes that cheat works for me, and sometimes it doesn't. sweatdrop  

Small Strawx

Banana-nana

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:29 am
I've also heard eating spaghetti helps... xd

But I do think that chances are raised if the sim carries a "gene" for it. I remember reading that somewhere once...

We could always try making a database of townies or something that we've had twins with. My first set of twins came from Ivy Copur. On the TSR forums, there were other people who had been sucessful getting twins with her as well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:35 pm
eek I didn't know twins were in such high demand...

The only time I got twins was coincidentally after I was testing the "twinzr2cute" cheat, which was on gamefaqs.com but has apparently disappeared off their list o'cheats. I got them in the Burb Family, the poor woman had twins right as Lucy was turning into a teen! It was quite a surprise, and financially they weren't up to snuff... sweatdrop

My personal opinion: twins are exactly much fun. Twice the crying. Twice the needs. It works your poor sims to the bone! They are pretty cute tho!  

Black Majic828

Spermatize

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:59 am
sweatdrop somthing strange happend to my family and the mom and the
dad both had twins  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:34 am
the dad could have been abducted before, if guys get abducted there's a chance they might have alien twins.  

~Celtic Rose~

~Celtic Rose~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:40 am
Black Majic828

My personal opinion: twins are exactly much fun. Twice the crying. Twice the needs. It works your poor sims to the bone! They are pretty cute tho!

Can't deny that they are alot of work but dressing them in identical clothes and everything they just are so cute!! 4laugh and I love sim toddlers! I think it's my fav child stage.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:03 am
My sim had triplets, which I didn't know was possible. My woman was pregnant and the lump looked normal (It's always bigger if they're expecting twins) and the message told me a new family member had arrived. Then she had three babies, one after the other! I thought it was a glitch, but they all looked different, two boys and a girl. Has this happened to anyone else before? They were a nightmare to take care of, one of the most difficult things I've done on Sims yet.  

Chikiya

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:46 pm
I've had about 5 or 6 pairs of twins out of my 5 generations of gameplay mad d

Triplets! I want triplets!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:28 am
ATTENTION ALL SIMMERS WITH A COPY OF OPEN FOR BUSINESS:

There is a new, EA sanctioned, way to increase your odds for getting twins. I guess they knew so many people out there wanted a way to get them more often, so here it is, straight from the hint/cheat email they sent me after registering:

"Looking to add some twins to your family? The medical powers of Cheesecake might be for you. Have a slice before you 'Try for Baby' and you may be surprised with the results!" - EA

happy cheescake eating and twin making! wink  

amandapace7

Libra1014

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:15 am
amandapace7
ATTENTION ALL SIMMERS WITH A COPY OF OPEN FOR BUSINESS:

There is a new, EA sanctioned, way to increase your odds for getting twins. I guess they knew so many people out there wanted a way to get them more often, so here it is, straight from the hint/cheat email they sent me after registering:

"Looking to add some twins to your family? The medical powers of Cheesecake might be for you. Have a slice before you 'Try for Baby' and you may be surprised with the results!" - EA

happy cheescake eating and twin making! wink

Also, if your sim is already pregnant put 'forcetwins' into the cheatbox. This will get you twins, I heard the cheescake just uped the chances.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:00 pm
in open for buseness u eat cheese cake or ]

forcetwins  

sexslave041189

[CHEMICALVEINS]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:35 pm
Mystery Lady09
Twins drive me crazy!!
3nodding But luckilt I the Insimenater. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:36 pm
this is pretty obvious...
but to stop aging just type in the cheat

aging off/on

lololol  

kara_neko

lakergal08

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:31 am
yup, maxis is god. no such cheat. never worked for me. believe it's all based on luck.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff