Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Blood

Back to Guilds

Vampiric role play, literate and semi-literate people only!! 

Tags: Vampires, Eternal, Blood 

Reply Role play area -open to r.p-
Mansion in the forest -Vampires domain- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gypsygewel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:19 pm
(Of course!!....i'll be gone in like an hour...so thanks stare )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:55 pm
Blaire Vanseir

whats the matter...........

Blaire poped right infront of the girl he had met before. "Wow...drama queen much" he said making the knife pop in his hand. He then tossed it and it went into the wall and dissapeard. "Yeesh i said come to the manison if you need a place to stay....not if you want to kill your self" he said appearing at the bar mixing himself some scotch with blood. "This alcohol that the humans made is very tasty.....but it takes like a hundred giant bottels for me to experience what they call being tipsy" he said smiling a little bit. "SOOOO im geussing your going to want a room am i right or am i right??" he asked grabbing her hand and poofing the two of them to a room on the second floor it was vacant but fully furnished. "How bout this one..if not thats alright we got about only four hundred and eighty more rooms" he said smiling "Pun intended".

..................are you scared?

infinity flames of blood
Captain

gypsygewel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:59 pm
She stared at him and whispered.
"...Are you...drunk...And weren't you with that other girl on the roof..."
She turned and started towards the door.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:10 pm
Blaire Vanseir

Whats the matter............

"UHHHH ya i was...but not with with her.....im not with with any one to be honest i dont intend to be with any one like that untill i get some personal issues figured out" he explained poping infront of her. "Now look you wouldnt have came here...unless you needed a place to stay.." he then stopped her from talking "Ahh ah ah ah ahhhhh......you also seem to for some reason came to like me like a few other girls in this mansion.........and you also came here trying to pull a suicidal thing to get me to like you" he then took a deep breath and continued. "AAAAANNNNND your already getting jelous of me sitting with another girl on a roof....yet do you even know my name??.....nope...infact i dont even know yours" he then kinda looked at her like he was saying are you realy being this imature. "Now i may be charming...and all that which i dont think i am, but come on there is nobody on this planet who would fall for me that fast" he said jsut before poping up on the top of the stair case. "Now if you want a room than ill be glad to show you to one.....but if your going to sit here and try to....get me to fall in love with you...when i dont even know your name....and if your gonna try to pull the ill leave if you dont than go ahead and leave" he said standing up against the pillar. waiting to see what she would do.

...................are you scared?

infinity flames of blood
Captain

gypsygewel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:16 pm
She turned red.
"I dont care if you like me and don't flatter yourself ive tryed suicide many times before..."
She smiled slightly.
"I'm Ruki and you must be a guy who never stops being a smart a**...and if you are done trying to figure me out then please...might you be able to get me a room as far away from others as possible..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:22 pm
Blaire Vanseir

Whats the matter................

"Yes i can do that.....and im not trying to flatter myself i have a knack for reading peoples minds" he said before poofing the two of them to a dark and secluded room at the end of the hall way. The room is one of the verry few that is still furnished with the original furniture, dating back to about when his father was born. Blaire than opend the door and showed her the room, there is a window but theres so much dust build up on it, that no light can even seep threw the edges" he said switching on the light.

................are you scared
?  

infinity flames of blood
Captain

gypsygewel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:28 pm
She sighed happily and walked around the dark room.
"So...May I know your name..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 pm
Sincere sighed happily when he left. she straightened out the paper as best she could and kissed the corner of it leavign a lipstick mark. She then jumped down and walked into the mansion. She heard Blaire so she walked in the opposite direction getting away as far as possible. Probably go to the music or art room. A sigh escaped her lips, what an embarssing moment that happened.

Angelically_Enlightened
Crew

infinity flames of blood
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 pm
Blaire Vanseir

Whats the matter.............

Blaire smiled slightly "Yes my name is Blaire Vanseir" he said warmly "an as one of the owners of this mansion i welcome you here...now if you'll excuse me" he said bowing and than dissapearing. He then appeard in his own bed and got undressed he layed in the bed and crashed out.

..................are you scared?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:37 pm
"Finally...Where'd he put the knife?!!!"

(NO!!!!!!!! YU are not allowed to rp wif us right now!!!!!! no!!!!!!)

(BRB)  

gypsygewel
Crew

Angelically_Enlightened
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:43 pm
(well that is actually quite rude of you to tell me I can't roleplay especially for me being here much before you)

Sincere turned around when she heard the girl's voice. She walked over and raised an eyebrow as she looked at the girl. "Now why would you be looking for a knife?" She asked, her smooth angelic voice speaking out toward the girl.

(I sort of take it affensivly of you telling me to not roleplay sad )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:03 pm
(idk if you'll be back on but in a hour i must leave for the night. I'llk be on some tomorrow but i have work and church so please try not to go too far without me infinity. Also i must give you compliments on your Blaire character i think he a very well built chracter. I love to see that all your characters are not the same in all your roleplays like others sometimes do )  

Angelically_Enlightened
Crew

gypsygewel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:13 pm
(Sorry but im tired of him blowing me off for you guys, so back off its not my fault yur sensitive)
She heard the girl and got irritated.
"Please...go away..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:42 pm
Angelically_Enlightened
(idk if you'll be back on but in a hour i must leave for the night. I'llk be on some tomorrow but i have work and church so please try not to go too far without me infinity. Also i must give you compliments on your Blaire character i think he a very well built chracter. I love to see that all your characters are not the same in all your roleplays like others sometimes do )

((thank you....i try to invision myself writing a story or describing the life of the character im trying to portray.
dont worry bout it not many other people on right now either sooooo you wont have to worry about it biggrin mrgreen ))  

infinity flames of blood
Captain

infinity flames of blood
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:51 pm
Blaire Vanseir

Whats the matter................

Blaire flipped the knife around in his hand and then crushed it in his hand, the blade was made into a metal and wood dust. He then snapped his fingers and it dissapeard. "Hmmmm....im quite bored right now" he said getting up and then turning on his sound system blasting his music. He loved to listen, to mortal music, he found it entertaining and the misleading messages hallarious. Blaire always looked at everything in a very complex and inteligent way, but still had a bit of a imature way of hiding it. "Okay now where did i put my eisel....ahhhh there it is" he said setting it up and grabing a stool. He poped a gigantic canvas up on the eisel, and pulled his paints, and his brushes. He started to paint a birds eye view of the water falls in the forest in the night. He emphasised the moon light shining on the falling water, the only thing was that the moon was red, and so was the light reflecting off of it. "Soon verry soon this day will come" he said as he continued to paint the rest of the scenery.

.....................Are you scared?

Role play area -open to r.p-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces