Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Is it just me, or is Gaia becoming MORE hostile to furries? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:42 am
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
It is mainly because Gaia is hiring trolls for mods (Not joking) so you'll most likely see some guilds being wrongly banned and or reported. =/

I'd love to see some proof for that. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:59 am
Ive noticed that a bit too, but its not bad now but it could get worse later on.  

El Portablay

Zanzibar

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:51 pm
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
It is mainly because Gaia is hiring trolls for mods (Not joking) so you'll most likely see some guilds being wrongly banned and or reported. =/

I wore the snow leopard skin I had along with a pair of ears and tail to towns and a ******** mod called me a furfag I mean seriously WTF!? D:<

Proof or it didn't happen.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:53 pm
Zanzibar
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX

I wore the snow leopard skin I had along with a pair of ears and tail to towns and a ******** mod called me a furfag I mean seriously WTF!? D:<

Exactly, I've never seen or heard of this before, and I constantly parade around as a furry in towns/rally  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:59 pm
There's also exploits in chats that can be used to falsify your identity. A botter was spoofing my avatar in rally to spout racist nonsense a few months back.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:41 am
Sunegami
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX

Don't be foolish ma'm I've ran into them in many of places most certainly in rallies and towns this is no fairy tale it is no story, I shan't lie of such a thing.

And as far as I noticed when I ran into them...
They think they own gaia as well, chuckling at how the other mods know nothing of their trolling. rolleyes

Edited because I figured that was a little long for a reply.  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:43 am
Kaito Kajuji
Zanzibar
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX

Exactly, I've never seen or heard of this before, and I constantly parade around as a furry in towns/rally
Then your lucky and havn't ran into them or they haven't chosen you as someone worthy of "Trolling" rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:58 am
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Sunegami
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX

Don't be foolish ma'm I've ran into them in many of places most certainly in rallies and towns this is no fairy tale it is no story, I shan't lie of such a thing.

They think they own gaia as well, chuckling at how the other mods know nothing of their trolling. rolleyes

Edited because I figured that was a little long for a reply.
How is it foolish to want proof that the mods are misbehaving? confused They can get cut down for that s**t, I've seen it happen when I was a mod and I've helped make it happen since then.  

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:17 am
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Sunegami
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX

Don't be snotty. Wanting proof of an outrageous claim isn't foolish. Claiming Gaia is knowingly hiring trolls-- that is foolish. neutral

If you have proof that users are purposefully trolling (whether they are truly mods or not), you need to show it to someone, immediately. If not, you're just as much at fault for not turning them in as they are for acting that way in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:37 am
Yah gaians are getting so uptight lately. These noobs come around thinking their all high and mighty cuz they have been here for what a year. Well Ive been here for 6! get over yourself....gah...so annoying. And its not just furries their a**l about....its anything they can bash on....
They need to pull the stick outa their butts ITS JUST THE INTERNET!
Actually its just life, its not like were gona get outa alive anyways...  

FluffiKitten

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:55 am
FluffiKitten
Yah gaians are getting so uptight lately. These noobs come around thinking their all high and mighty cuz they have been here for what a year. Well Ive been here for 6! get over yourself....gah...so annoying. And its not just furries their a**l about....its anything they can bash on....

Exactly, not to mention that most of these people wouldn't have the guts to say anything to you face to face. But thats not the point, the point is that I've been here for four years now and have been trolled several times, but never by a mod and I've learned that if you just ignore them, they leave you alone.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:15 am
Kaito Kajuji
FluffiKitten

Exactly, not to mention that most of these people wouldn't have the guts to say anything to you face to face. But thats not the point, the point is that I've been here for four years now and have been trolled several times, but never by a mod and I've learned that if you just ignore them, they leave you alone.

most people seem to have trouble ignoreing them  

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:00 am
shishigashira
Kaito Kajuji
I've learned that if you just ignore them, they leave you alone.

And that is why they are targeted.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:02 am
Sunegami
shishigashira
Kaito Kajuji
I've learned that if you just ignore them, they leave you alone.

And that is why they are targeted.

Agree'd, as was stated earlier, some people take trolls way to seriously. And while they do iritate me and make me want to cuss them out, I don't, because doing that only encourages them and ensures that they will never leave me alone.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zanzibar

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:12 am
Sunegami

Don't be snotty. Wanting proof of an outrageous claim isn't foolish. Claiming Gaia is knowingly hiring trolls-- that is foolish. neutral

If you have proof that users are purposefully trolling (whether they are truly mods or not), you need to show it to someone, immediately. If not, you're just as much at fault for not turning them in as they are for acting that way in the first place.

I agree fully with this text smile .  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces