Welcome to Gaia! ::

Japanese Academy

Back to Guilds

A virtual classroom where beginners can learn to read and write Japanese. New students welcome! 

Tags: Japanese, Academy, Japan, Learn, School 

Reply Japanese Academy
Why Do YOU Want to Learn Japanese? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why are you learning?
  Anime Fan
  Japanese Heritage
  I love languages!
  Needed a challenge.
  Bored.
View Results

xXSakura-chanxX67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:27 pm
First, thank you for the invite!!! biggrin

The main reason why I want to learn Japanese is because I'm a huge anime fan xd Eheh, but I also want to learn more about their culture because they are so polite and I might be teaching English in Japan!

At least when I get to university xd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:43 pm
One of my closest and coolest friends on here started teaching me some of the words, but not sentence structure or anything else, I know how to say SOME stuff, but i have no idea how to write, at all. He has gotten me obsessed with the language X3  

Ai Amaterasu

Beloved Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Rihanna Bae

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:14 am
I voted for anime fan cos thats how i got interested at first.
But I've always wanted to learn a not so ordinary language, and chinese sounds so weird, japanese sounds more like words, instead of noises...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:26 pm
mine's simple~ cos i'm moving to jap (though not with my family)  

KZK Scarlet

Natsumi Aisuzu

Greedy Kitten

4,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:22 pm
I want to learn Japanese for anime, Kingdom Hearts, and so I can understand what my old friends are saying to me. (We're not exactly friends anymore and I think they insult me in Japanese, but I can't understand it D smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:25 am
i would love learn bc i would love no other language and culture beside english and they writing is so pretty it so great looking plus one symbols can mean a halo word

T o x i i c M u s i i c

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

ShiroXMomo Hinamori

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:26 pm
Cause it when it comes to languages and countries,the time is now to learn them just in case of people from other countries  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:51 pm
well im so into japanese cuz i learned about its culture and it really got me intersted in it. and also tht i love anime,manga,shojo,and shounen manga. all sorts of em^ ^
and since i learned alot about its culture i would like to challenge myself about learning the japanese language and how to rite it and read it to(:
it would be most interesting.

IF U GUYS LOVE READING ANIME HEAD TO THIS WEBSITE:
(PS. THERE ARE TONS OF MANGA BOOKS TO READ ONLINE AND THERE ALL GOOD AND HELLA FUNNY=3)

www.onemanga.com  

Takeshi-Dono

Beloved Noob

c5i

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:50 pm
Mines Easy i have been learning for a while now so and can say a fair bit now blaugh and the reason for this is me and my mates are planning on going there when were a bit older and i was thinking about staying there rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:50 pm
i started because of anime but them i got intrested in it. razz  

cutypie1031

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Ripple_of_water

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:47 pm
I am interested in learning japanese because i wish to live in japan and to learn everything about the culture, cuisine, history, etc. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:00 pm
I want to learn how to speak japanese because I've been watching anime since I was little, when growning up. Also I saw some foods the anime characters we're eatting and I wanna try some, and I want to go to japan to do those things.^^  

cooking_sage

8,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Dressed Up 200

alluhra

Tipsy Fairy

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:27 pm
It started when I became addicted to anime/manga. I wanted to be able to watch/read them without needing subtitles/english-translation. But as I studied more into Japanese, I found it very interesting and wanted to learn the language as a life goal. I'm captivated by the culture and the language itself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:13 pm
for the cultural as well as the social aspects of learning a language and also to be able to read manga that's in japanese  

SzayelChan

2Bpencil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:38 am
I want to learn Japanese because I love languages. I knew some Japanese in the past but after a couple of years not practicing I've sort of forgotten all I've learned. blaugh  
Japanese Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff