Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
Daring to be Devious [moving on] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you interested in and/or consider yourself part of the dark cultures?
  Yes; Screw what people say, I'm comfortable and know what I'm doing.
  No; there's obviously something wrong with them *points at the Qur'an/Hadith*
View Results

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:42 am
I know some emo's/goth's and they do non-muslim things like showing-off with their clothes, wearing dark things.

They can be really a-social people. And even cut themselves cuz they hate life.

That is wrong!

I don't think that's you.

Dark = Witchcraft, magic, and bad things.

Why do u think the prophets favourite colour was white??? It's cleanness, purity. Darkness is in it self bad.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:14 pm
The_Pathan
I know some emo's/goth's and they do non-muslim things like showing-off with their clothes, wearing dark things.

That is wrong!

Why do u think the prophets favourite colour was white??? It's cleanness, purity. Darkness is in it self bad.

Zaki, don't choose one color over another. Black is not bad. We need all colors & shades. A gift from Allah that we have them. & no, his favorite color was green. Anyway...to address the whole goth thing, she didn't say she was. & you're stereotyping about the whole cutting thing. Many people have done it, not just one group of people. & they have their reasons, which they will hopefully get past & have help with. Moving on...
Quote:
They're what make me me, so they're quite important. Can't really say much more than that...It's hard to put into words...

Same way I always have.
Are you trying to imply something...?

I really understand what you mean. What makes us ourselves is indescribable. No, I wasn't implying anything. I was just asking how important they are to you. I'm probably too ponderous for my own good. Just hoping to know you a little more.  

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:09 am
His favourite colour was white 3nodding

When did he say green confused

Devious is to be member of the dark side (like emo's and goth's).

If she loves darkness, and horrorfilms, then fine lol As long as it dosn't cut the bound between Islam.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:30 pm
The_Pathan
His favourite colour was white 3nodding

When did he say green confused

Devious is to be member of the dark side (like emo's and goth's).

If she loves darkness, and horrorfilms, then fine lol As long as it dosn't cut the bound between Islam.

Why do you think a lot of things Muslims make are green? Go look it up. & who are we to judge? That's Allah's job, the Judge.  

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:29 am
white and green
white=islam
green=heaven

his favourite colours are both green and white said from hadiths smile

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090508183449AAb5iU7  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:49 am
Saddest Shade of Kitsune
I really understand what you mean. What makes us ourselves is indescribable. No, I wasn't implying anything. I was just asking how important they are to you. I'm probably too ponderous for my own good. Just hoping to know you a little more.

Ah. Okay. No problem. Naw, I don't mind when people ask questions...

The_Pathan

That is wrong!

And one example is the way you view all goths and emos? Wow. That's real thoughtful.
And by the way, that was sarcasm.
You don't know all of them.
You don't know me.
And darkness is not bad....or it wouldn't be necessary.

To get into a deeper little mindspasm, listen to this: white is not a color. Is is the void of color. Mix every color in the world, and what do you get? Black. No color can be mixed or concocted to create white.
White is one heck of a frightening little creation~ heart

But...I don't mind it. My favorite colors are white and black...~  

Qaroquine

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:51 pm
If the prophet said white is a colour, then white is a colour.

I don't have much against black. But ur devious thing, if it's not being emo/goth, then what is it???

Is it to like black?? or is it to be lonely??? what is the point of that pointless word????  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:09 am
The_Pathan

I don't have much against black. But ur devious thing, if it's not being emo/goth, then what is it???

Is it to like black?? or is it to be lonely??? what is the point of that pointless word????

To quote a song that I love so much:
Quote:
I am what I ******** am and many have tried to change this man.

It is to be who we are, especially when things considered taboo, evil and dark are part of you, and not give a flying frig about it. That's what I mean when I use devious. Yeah, most times I mean things related to goths and emos and metalheads and liking black and shiz, but that's just me. And I am happy. That's all that matters. I know where my head is, I know what I'm doing, and...well...people like you just wouldn't understand.

What's your problem, man?

I see no one I'm looking for has responded yet...
Perhaps I should take this somewhere else...  

Qaroquine

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:09 am
The_Pathan

Oh...kay...then...It's devoid of color. Anyhow, you don't get it & I don't feel like explaining it to you. You already don't listen to her or me so I'm done arguing the point. & my favorite "color" is gray. -shrug-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:40 am
It's not that I have anything aganist her, I just don't understand good english, I'm from Denmark, u are from America wink

Lenighma: Because being devious is not that feminine xD!!!  

The_Pathan
Captain

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:50 am
Dthior
The_Pathan
It's not that I have anything aganist her, I just don't understand good english, I'm from Denmark, u are from America wink

Oh's that so?
Then pardon my French, but you're an a*****e.
That last sentence of yours is enough to make me want to question: who the ******** do you think you are?

I've been reading this whole topic and I've got to say, I agree with Len. Just shut up and move on if you have nothing worth saying that she mentioned as such.

And Len. Lenny. You're a real inspiration. It's about time I see people talkin' about this. Gotta let others know it's okay to be Muslim and devious...especially where you're coming from.
I understand, an' I know exactly where you're coming from.
Just...yeah. Take this somewhere else, 'cause you're obviously just going to get bullshit in these "Muslim" guilds an' forums, as this, for one, is one of the most pathetic excuse for a Muslim anything I've ever seen online. So don't waste your time here. Hell, don't even friggin' RESPOND here anymore. If you're tempted, don't give one, as you're so good at doing.

I'd be more than happy to make a nice devioid guild with you, if you're interested~?

Thanks a lot for insulting everyone here. Nice job generalizing to the guild's populous because obviously you know EVERYTHING about EVERYONE here. -__- Go ahead & have your opinion, but don't act like that, seriously kid. & nice job sucking up to her. Bravo. -deadpan- Sayonara~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:55 am
The_Pathan

You don't have to be the most girlish female on the planet to be loved by a male or to even have friends. Everyone is different, alhamdulillah. She will be how she is. I'm not very "feminine" oftentimes, but that doesn't make me a bad Muslim. I can hold my own against most people, even someone more than twice my size. ROFL. But I have a soft side as well. I rather like trying to find a balance, but that's my personal opinion. & who says being devious isn't feminine? It can be. But it doesn't have to be. My point being: Don't judge, please?  

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:56 am
I seriosuly haven't understood what is devious, and I haven't got an clear explanation yet wink

Dthior - Banned from guild due to harshment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 am
All I know about this is: Goth/emo = haram.  

The_Pathan
Captain

General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas